• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

well after being over a week late the witch got me so on to the next month. I may not have my bundle of joy but i do have a bundle of fluff my OH bought me a kitten as an early birthday present she is absolutely adorable and i have named her Haru.

congratulations to all who got there bfp and fistfulls of baby dust to all those like me who are still waiting xxxxxxx

I am supposed to test today but i'm going to wait til tomorrow morning if I still haven't started. My DH insisted i test Tuesday night and it was BFN but i had very slight brown spotting Tuesday which I am hoping is IB so it wouldn't have shown up yet anyway. Friday would be 3 days since that happened so i'm hoping for a BFP tomorrow morning....stay away AF!!!! I'm on cycle day 34 and I am usually 28-29 but i had 2 positive OPK's this month 1 week apart so now i'm about 13 dpo from the 2nd positive OPK. AHHHH

I am supposed to be testing today as AF is due today but my OH is away and don't want to test whilst he is not here.

I will test on Saturday morning if the witch doesn't get me. Don't appear to have any signs yet but the witch didn't get me until the afternoon last time so still time today!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

What courageous beings we are... After all the expectations on the tww, we quickly quickly dust off the baby dust for that month and off to the next month with more faith, more hope.. The more we are disappointed the more we get up with more energy and stronger than the previous month and we just look ahead. Sometimes just taking a moment to pat ourselves on the back would really do us good.

Blessings are coming for the next month I can feel it!!

Well, I got another BFP this morning on a dollar store brand HPT. Still faint, but certainly visible. I am holding back my digi test til tomorrow!

Good Morning Ladies,

Swsrq - Congratualtions - you're totally preggers - H&H 9 months :happydance:

Futuerphotos - conratulations are in store for you too...Yay :wohoo:

LaVverne and Archagelou - Sorry the evil wench caught you this month. :hugs:

AStellarmom - how frustrating. The last thing any one of us want to hear is that there is potentially another hurdle between us and our BFP..I pray it's something minor that won't hinder your attempts at motherhood. :flower:

TT84 - Good luck on your results

Leyoung - I am wicked excited for you right now. This is your month!! I can feel it.

What courageous beings we are... After all the expectations on the tww, we quickly quickly dust off the baby dust for that month and off to the next month with more faith, more hope.. The more we are disappointed the more we get up with more energy and stronger than the previous month and we just look ahead. Sometimes just taking a moment to pat ourselves on the back would really do us good.

Blessings are coming for the next month I can feel it!!

Goldy - you're positivity is contagious. Thank you for those words..they mean alot to me and I'm sure anyone else who reads them.

Well, I got another BFP this morning on a dollar store brand HPT. Still faint, but certainly visible. I am holding back my digi test til tomorrow!

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!

I was wondering how it was going!!!

Still no signs of AF appearing! I keep going to the ladies to check but nothing! She would normally have arrived by now!

In the last week I have put on weight so much that I can't fit into a pair of my trousers that were fine not long ago! Could I expand this quickly if I was pregnant?

TT84

AF showed for me today after a 64 day cycle, Good luck to everyone who got their BFP and to those who didnt see you in July!!!

AF showed for me today after a 64 day cycle, Good luck to everyone who got their BFP and to those who didnt see you in July!!!

Goodness ...that is one long cycle..I'll stop complaining about the length of mine...see you in July! :thumbup:

I am supposed to be testing today as AF is due today but my OH is away and don't want to test whilst he is not here.

I will test on Saturday morning if the witch doesn't get me. Don't appear to have any signs yet but the witch didn't get me until the afternoon last time so still time today!

Fingers crossed for everyone!

I've heard of women getting really bloated before they found out they were preggers...gl

Good Morning Ladies,

AStellarmom - how frustrating. The last thing any one of us want to hear is that there is potentially another hurdle between us and our BFP..I pray it's something minor that won't hinder your attempts at motherhood. :flower:

Leyoung - I am wicked excited for you right now. This is your month!! I can feel it.

Thanks Medea!! I hope you are right. I keep getting waves of nausea in my throat today and my husband confirmed last night my boobs are definitely swollen and lots of blue veins! The boobs started happening the day after my very slight brown spotting so hoping that is a good sign. I am getting slight AF like cramps but they are different than normal. I am so nervous to test in the morning. I really really hope AF doesn't come!!

Still no signs of AF appearing! I keep going to the ladies to check but nothing! She would normally have arrived by now!

In the last week I have put on weight so much that I can't fit into a pair of my trousers that were fine not long ago! Could I expand this quickly if I was pregnant?

TT84

Yes you can feel really bloated. I just got a BFP yesterday at 10 dpo and my stomach is really bloated and very gassy!! I had to take my jeans off and put on sweatpants because the button would hardly close.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you:)

Thanks for everyone's support this cycle. It looks as though I won't (hopefully) be joining you in July. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone the witch caught, that July will be your month of getting a BFP.

TT84

Sounds promising, try (although it is easier said than done) not to worry yourself and relax. It is possible to expand, because many women (like myself) experience bloating in the early stages of pregnancy. Hang in there!!! FXD for your :bfp:

Good Morning Ladies,

Thanks Medea!! I hope you are right. I keep getting waves of nausea in my throat today and my husband confirmed last night my boobs are definitely swollen and lots of blue veins! The boobs started happening the day after my very slight brown spotting so hoping that is a good sign. I am getting slight AF like cramps but they are different than normal. I am so nervous to test in the morning. I really really hope AF doesn't come!!

I can't wait to log on in the morning...praying for your BFP :dust:

I am supposed to test today but i'm going to wait til tomorrow morning if I still haven't started. My DH insisted i test Tuesday night and it was BFN but i had very slight brown spotting Tuesday which I am hoping is IB so it wouldn't have shown up yet anyway. Friday would be 3 days since that happened so i'm hoping for a BFP tomorrow morning....stay away AF!!!! I'm on cycle day 34 and I am usually 28-29 but i had 2 positive OPK's this month 1 week apart so now i'm about 13 dpo from the 2nd positive OPK. AHHHH

hun that happened to me the month i got pregnant so dont be concerned about it actually go with the 2nd opk

Crazy4Baby: are you sure you weren't pg? maybe when AF came it was an early MC? 64 days seems almost impossible. Hope you're ok!

Hi Ladies

Still no signs of AF today! Will be testing tomorrow morning as OH gets back this afternoon but morning urine is better so will wait (if I can for tomorrow)!

I have my fingers tightly crossed though.

I am now 2 days late so we shall see!

TT84

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"