• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****June Testers*****Join me in the hunt for a BFP

Well, I just got a very faint BFP. I am 10 dpo. Am trying not to get too excited though as last month I had a chemical pregnancy. I tested yesterday with a dollar tree brand HPT and got a BFN. Testing this am with the same brand and got a super light BFP. I have a clearblue easy digi that I'll test with tomorrow am. I have more of the dollar tree ones too, so I may test this afternoon with one of those. Am hoping this one sticks:)

I'll get my hopes up for you Leyoung...I pray this is it.

i am going to take a moment to give you praise. medea you are such a dear so supportive and emotionally giving. the world is blessed to have yu in it. i know if i was our dear Lord i would give you a baby in a second but i am obviosly not. the Lord must know how many women you would be touching with your kindness. thank you for everything you are

I second this, you are amazing! :)

Thanx Guys :cry:

Mmcheek -I'm not normally a very emotional person but your words tried to choke me up..In the end I stuffed the tears back down,(reverse tears hurt..lol) took a deep breath and didn't cry, but I sure wanted to. I want to start my family so desperately and it truly makes me happy to see other women achieveing their dreams and it gives me hope, I feel like it's impossible to get pregnant sometimes, becasue how has it not happened yet and I want it so badly, but everyday I see that it really is possible, it's just a matter of time until I can be something better than who I am right now, I can be a Mother. :winkwink:

Good morning ladies - long weekend coming up - I can't wait!!!

Swsrq - Fingers corssed for you. Please keep us posted when you test again. I'm just itching to surround your name with dancing smileys and BFP's :happydance:

Blessedmom - Late AF, huh? I hope you had your days right and it's just late, very late, like 9 months late...GL

Miismuffet - those are some good looking lines - Congrats again!!!

i am going to take a moment to give you praise. medea you are such a dear so supportive and emotionally giving. the world is blessed to have yu in it. i know if i was our dear Lord i would give you a baby in a second but i am obviosly not. the Lord must know how many women you would be touching with your kindness. thank you for everything you are

Mmcheek -I'm not normally a very emotional person but your words tried to choke me up..In the end I stuffed the tears back down,(reverse tears hurt..lol) took a deep breath and didn't cry, but I sure wanted to. I want to start my family so desperately and it truly makes me happy to see other women achieveing their dreams and it gives me hope, I feel like it's impossible to get pregnant sometimes, becasue how has it not happened yet and I want it so badly, but everyday I see that it really is possible, it's just a matter of time until I can be something better than who I am right now, I can be a Mother. :winkwink:

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. I hope it happens for you soon. Thank you for all your encouragement you give to everyone:hugs:

Congrats to all you with BFPs!!!

I just got mine!! BFP last night and today with a cheapie and now a frer!!

it came up STRAIGHT away! eeeeeek! :dance:

https://i56.tinypic.com/2958inl.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :thumbup:

Well, I just got a very faint BFP. I am 10 dpo. Am trying not to get too excited though as last month I had a chemical pregnancy. I tested yesterday with a dollar tree brand HPT and got a BFN. Testing this am with the same brand and got a super light BFP. I have a clearblue easy digi that I'll test with tomorrow am. I have more of the dollar tree ones too, so I may test this afternoon with one of those. Am hoping this one sticks:)

My Fxd for this bean to stick!!! GL :thumbup:

It will happen! With all your support, attention, and information, I wouldn't be surprised that when it does come, it will come in multiples!! :thumbup::flower:

It will happen! With all your support, attention, and information, I wouldn't be surprised that when it does come, it will come in multiples!! :thumbup::flower:

Thank you ladies!!

fingers and everything crossed for you!!!

XX

:nope: :witch: got me, nearly three days late.

Onwards and upwards.

Congrats to all the :bfp: xxxx

Good morning ladies - long weekend coming up - I can't wait!!!

Swsrq - Fingers corssed for you. Please keep us posted when you test again. I'm just itching to surround your name with dancing smileys and BFP's :happydance:

Blessedmom - Late AF, huh? I hope you had your days right and it's just late, very late, like 9 months late...GL

Miismuffet - those are some good looking lines - Congrats again!!!

Thanks. If it isn't here by July 1st, I'll be testing. [-o<

Hi - I know it's a little late to join, but I was a June tester! Took HPT on June 22nd and saw a faint line and again on the 27th! Put me down for a BFP!!! :yipee::wohoo::happydance:

Hi - I know it's a little late to join, but I was a June tester! Took HPT on June 22nd and saw a faint line and again on the 27th! Put me down for a BFP!!! :yipee::wohoo::happydance:

AWESOME!!! CONGRATS on that :bfp: Welcome to the party!!!!

Congrats. I had a super faint line positive this morning. Am waiting to test again tomorrow (11 dpo) and hoping it will be a darker line!

swsrq: Yay! I'm happy for you too :). I tested 5 days after the 1st test and my line still wasn't any darker. The second test was on the day that my AF was due. I've read from others that it may not get dark until you're a week or 2 late from AF. I'm waiting to test again this weekend to see if another 5 days from the 2nd test will yield a darker line for me. Good luck !!

Just wondering....I started spotting last night before i went to bed, would i count yesturday as CD 1 or today i am also only spotting today as well

Well, I followed up with my RE Tuesday and my bloodwork was negative this time, so no BFP for me. He also saw a cyst/mass/something on my left tube that we have to watch. He said if it doesn't go away, it may require surgery/lap to see what is going on. All I know is it wasn't there on the 8th when I had my last ultrasound! I started Femara 7.5mg again on Tuesday, so I guess we are on to July! Congrats to all the new BFP's. Cannot wait to get mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->