June testers.. Join me!

Right I'm day 85 since my last period. No idea what is going on. As soon as af arrives ( which I don't know when) could I get some advice for charting temp etc. I don't think I can get pregnant again ������

Jen...that sucks. If you go more than 90 days without a period you could ask your doc to give you progesterone...you will get a period after you stop taking it, and then you can start a new cycle. I hear the side effects can be awful...but at least then you can 'start fresh'. Good luck!

Jen...that sucks. If you go more than 90 days without a period you could ask your doc to give you progesterone...you will get a period after you stop taking it, and then you can start a new cycle. I hear the side effects can be awful...but at least then you can 'start fresh'. Good luck!
Can they. Do that even if the progesterone is normal?? I've got appointment with gp Friday at 3 as I'm getting dizzy and heart palpitations and feeling queasy. She is also intending to refer me to a gyno so maybe they can help. I believe likes of clomid is expensive with scans etc etc as I have little girl I would have to pay. Although everyone is entitled to have investigative tests to rule out a few things.:sad2: I just feel like giving up

What was your progesterone level? Before ovulation (usually tested on cd3), progesterone is normally low (less than 1.5 ng/mL) and in the luteal phase (usually cd21 or 7dpo) it should be above 15 ng/mL.

In a normal ovulatory cycle, your progesterone level goes up after ovulation, and if you haven't conceived, it peaks mid-way through your luteal phase and then starts to goes down and when it drops to a certain level you get your period. So with the provera (or similar progesterone type) drugs, you take it for 5-10 days and then when you stop taking it, you get your period a few days later. It's basically tricking your body into thinking that it's time to have a period, even if you haven't actually ovulated. If you search the forums for 'provera' or 'medroxyprogesterone' you can probably connect with other women who are taking or have taken this to trigger a period. Good luck to you

https://www.advancedfertility.com/progesterone-withdrawal-test.htm

What was your progesterone level? Before ovulation (usually tested on cd3), progesterone is normally low (less than 1.5 ng/mL) and in the luteal phase (usually cd21 or 7dpo) it should be above 15 ng/mL.

In a normal ovulatory cycle, your progesterone level goes up after ovulation, and if you haven't conceived, it peaks mid-way through your luteal phase and then starts to goes down and when it drops to a certain level you get your period. So with the provera (or similar progesterone type) drugs, you take it for 5-10 days and then when you stop taking it, you get your period a few days later. It's basically tricking your body into thinking that it's time to have a period, even if you haven't actually ovulated. If you search the forums for 'provera' or 'medroxyprogesterone' you can probably connect with other women who are taking or have taken this to trigger a period. Good luck to you

https://www.advancedfertility.com/progesterone-withdrawal-test.htm

Hiya thanks so much for your help. My progesterone when I had it tested at 75 days was 2.0ng/ml. I never had problem with my little girl or really the baby I miscarried just now seems to be problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->