June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Ok that last post was chopped up due to my lacking PC skills!!

the sentance ended with WE MISS U!!!!

Aww Cazza sorry to hear your feeling down, TTC really is an emotional roller coaster with more downs than ups! Chin up sweetie, your such a fighter and I have everything crossed for you in July. Know what you mean about this week dragging but on the up side it Friday and I think you fully deserve a few vinos (have a few for me because you know how much I love my wine)!!!

I'm off out for dinner tonight with my lovely girlies, we are going to a nice country pub so we can sit outside, excuse number 1 - I'm driving because I have an early start tomorrow. Tomorrow - shopping and lunching with my mum, then out for dins with Hubby, friend and her bf, excuse number 2 I'm on antibiotics, Sunday BBQ and Footy, Come on England.

What are you doing Cazza??xxx

Meg - yes you can call me melissa or mel for short:)

Caz - glad to have you back :hugs:

yay caz your back sorry you've been having a rough time sweetie big :hugs:

Sassy loving the excuses sounds like you've got a busy weekend hope you have a fab time.

Aww Vicky love the song and I agree we miss you nato big :hugs:

Awwwww thanks meggles & Sass :hugs:.

Meggs im glad uve seen that Nato is all good & she actually just needs a break from it all, i cant blame her to be honest its easy to get down when your on here all the time all hopefull then the ******* witch shows u feel like someones kicked you in the gut! I hope she'll come back one day soon, i miss her and her mad ways :winkwink:.

AFM: I'll be fine im just being a moody cow :haha:.

Sass Were having a good chill out night tonight im making a lovely steak for tea with salad & jacket spud, were watching Big Bro & then a film called "The Forth Kind" some scary one with Milla zokovizh < cant spell :haha:.
Tomorrow night were going shopping all day to treat me to some goodies to cheer me up :blush: & then to the piccys & a meal so im looking forward to that.
And on Sunday my mums having us all round for a BBQ and to watch the footy :happydance:, my gorgeous nephew Dawson will be there so i'll get plenty of snuggles off him :thumbup:.

So yeah ive got a lovely weekend planned i cant wait. Sass ur weekend sounds lush babe :kiss:. Im loving the excuses by the way you little sneak you :winkwink:. Im so chuffed for you sweet pea & buzzing for you & danny u got ur baba bean :baby: cling on tight to mummy little one :hugs:. Always here if you want a chin waggle hun xxxxxxxxx

Anyways gorgeous ones i'll speak to ya'll in a bit ok lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mel! Yay! So much easier!! Thanks! :hugs:

Sass - Loving the excuses!

I know I missed things... but the damn :witch: has my uterus tied in knots. I'm SO bloody uncomfortable! :( So, I'm not really in my right mind!

cazza, I know what you mean about June, it's seemed this cycle has dragged on and on for me too, but I like your attitude about July and am going to adopt it and hope for lots and lots of BFPs for all of us TTAL girls! :) :hugs:

Everyone's weekend sounds lovely and Sass, those are great excuses, :happydance: have fun!

Sorry about the witch Deb. Damn her!!!!

Megg, we kept asking the witch to come for you, but now that she's here, let's ask her to go away quickly. The bitch. Men have no idea what we go through!

Cazz love, I'm so sorry you are feeling down. Anniversaries are so hard. They feel like such a slap in the face. I hope you have something good planned for yourself next week. Sounds like you have a good weekend planned as well.

I had drinks with my girlfriend last night and we came to the conclusion that life is hard. No real revelation there, but damn, when it is hard, it is really really hard. We started talking about the idea of strength. People tell me all the time how strong I am. I've come to decide that when you are strong, you have a decision to be strong. For instance, if you are climbing Mt. Everest and you stop right before the summit from exhaustion, what do you decide to do? Strength comes from the decision to push on. I didn't decide to have a mc. I don't feel particularly strong. I guess I have decided to continue ttc even in the face of 2 losses. Perhaps that makes me strong. But going through the losses just makes me feel like a survivor.

We are all survivors in this journey. Sometimes I'm strong, sometimes I'm not. I imagine you ladies feel the same. It's a-ok to not be strong all the time. Just my philosophical 2 cents for the day!

My husband knows what I go through... I make sure to tell him CONSTANTLY! LOL I figure, my bitching and lack of sex is at least half as unpleasant to him as the bleeding is to me! :rofl:

You absolutely can't be strong 100% of the time. Objects that are too rigid to sway with the wind will inevitably break! We have to bend and turn and flow with whatever current life sends our way! Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes we're weighed down to the ground! But, when the weather lifts, we can stand taller and stronger knowing we survived. And, we can forge ahead knowing that we will survive the next time conditions aren't perfect!

:hugs:

Heart and Megg, thank you for the lovely words of wisdom. I really needed it today. :) I'm having a bad day due to reasons other than TTC but the sentiment still holds and reading it has helped me feel better.

Hello my lovelies, i havent caught up yet so not sure whats going down in the hood yet

im ok, my bleak week seems to have passed and im ready for some more disco rough and tumble. I had a brilliant night out last night and im going to see stevie wonder live tomorrow, i am very naughty and havent revised for my exam on monday or finished my coursework. Im living outside of the law

im off to read what you motley bunch have been cooking up behind my back xx

Nato!!! so glad to see you're back....we've missed you :hugs: I'm sorry you had a rough week, and I hope everything gets much better for you! welcome back :)

Hello my lovelies, i havent caught up yet so not sure whats going down in the hood yet

im ok, my bleak week seems to have passed and im ready for some more disco rough and tumble. I had a brilliant night out last night and im going to see stevie wonder live tomorrow, i am very naughty and havent revised for my exam on monday or finished my coursework. Im living outside of the law

im off to read what you motley bunch have been cooking up behind my back xx

:yipee: We've been going on and on about missing you! That's what we've been doing! Glad the bleak week is over! But, tsk tsk for not studying!!! What are we going to do with you?

:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

Nato is back!! Welcome lovey! So happy to see your gorgeous face again. It's good to take a step back from all of this and breathe. Stevie Wonder is one of my favorites!!!! I want a full written report of the show. Please include information about his outfit and songs sung. That should be the only homework you are doing these days! Isn't school out for the summer???

Allie, glad to be of service hon. Hope your day gets better babe. :hugs:

Megg, thanks for your lovely words.

xoxoo

Woohoo Nato your back :happydance: we've missed you :hugs:

Aww megg sorry the :witch: is being a bitch.

Hearty and megg you are wise women thanks for your lovely words.

congrats Ellie and Sassy and Mssy!! the June Poster Girls

i started replying to everyone but the post was bigger than my head by page 115 so i decided to be minimalist

i particularly enjoyed the nut kicking pages.

and thanks for all the thoughts you lovely things XXXXXXXX (capital kisses)

:dance::dance::dance:

look youve got me over excited and using smilies. you wont be able to calm me down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->