June Testers Thread - gimme your dates

Awww Cazza that post made me smile, thanks chick I really hope this bean sticks, everyday seems like a little closer and I'm actually starting to believe I'm pregnant, its a long way to go though and I want us to be bump buddies (even if 1 month apart). Hope your lovely bf treats you to some nice bits you totally deserve to be spoilt princess.

Who else is left to test??xx

ha at hearty. I will take my binoculars, notepad and pen and get details. My friend's bf is playing bass or somert on stage with him, i might be able to rig him up with a secret webcam and broadcast live into here. or will that contravene copyright and privacy laws.

ha at hearty. I will take my binoculars, notepad and pen and get details. My friend's bf is playing bass or somert on stage with him, i might be able to rig him up with a secret webcam and broadcast live into here. or will that contravene copyright and privacy laws.

:saywhat: You know someone playing bass with Stevie??? Now I must have a full report, with footnotes and a video to accompany the report! Yes, a webcam indeed! You know my DH is a bass player right? He will be very interested in details.

For the benefit of those not in the Disco Derail thread, I thought I'd let you know I got my BFP today.

Looks like I'm https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x285/Heulyn/blinkie3.gif

NATO is back baby!!!!! we expect you to make up for your absence Nato, or ill kick you in the nuts!!!!

CONGRATS heulyn!!!!!!!

I had to go in for work today for a few hours, as we had quite a crisis on our hands but its semi under control so ill be heading out to the beach this weekend to de-stress :happydance::happydance: But first of all i have to take a couple of razors and get to work on my very hairy body parts first:rofl:

No comments please ok? Remember im greek, i have hair everywhere.....

:rofl: But, as a fellow geek... I'm appalled that you've told our secret!

Heulyn, Woo-hoo! Bringing up the rear for the June testers! Congrats babe!

Vicky, I want to go to the beach with you. (no comment about hair). Many people don't know this, but in the San Francisco Bay Area, the summers are the worst weather. Mark Twain said "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco." I seriously put the heat on last night. I wore knee high socks (they were cute, I promise), a sweater, a jacket and a light scarf yesterday. That's how cold it was. I don't think it got out of the 50's. We know who the tourists are when we see people wearing shorts and tank tops in July, shivering. We laugh at them. I want summer!!! We do get summer around September/October though.

For me, still no AF. I've cut down on the progesterone cream just in case. I have no more spotting. I BD'd last night and was terrified I would bleed like I did last time. Nothing. I had another high temp this morning and night sweats last night. I know I should test, but I'm terrified to. I've already seen one BFN. If I had sore boobs or cramps or SOMETHING, I would feel more confident to test. But I really feel like my cycle is just wacky and I don't have a BFP.

Heart and Megg, thank you for the lovely words of wisdom. I really needed it today. :) I'm having a bad day due to reasons other than TTC but the sentiment still holds and reading it has helped me feel better.

I hope you are having a better day today hon. My husband and I were just talking about his crappy day the other day on our way to work. He started getting upset again and I reminded him that it was a new day. A day can make all the difference. I hope it does for you.

Hello everyone!!

just trying to catch up on all the pages...took a few days off to get my head around my BFP...Buba is still sticking for the mo thank god! :thumbup:

Hearty hope its good news for you will have to check back to see the out come, i know the feeling of denial but still hoping only too well. x :hugs:

Nato; enjoy the concert and good to see your posts again -a break every now and then does us all the world of good. x :hugs:

Meg, vicky, lucy, mel, cazza and sassy :hugs: sorry if i forgot anyone. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted to me on this thread your replies meant more than youll know. I know that i was not great for posting everyday i must admit i was more of a lurker, only reason being by the time i got through all the pages it was time to go again...lol..Anyway best of luck on yer journey....this is for you all....not sure if you have had it already?? and i really hope it works as its first time doing it...fxd...hope to see you all on another thread soon.. x :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0

:rofl: But, as a fellow geek... I'm appalled that you've told our secret!
I had to read this 3x to figure out what you were talking about! She said gReek, not geek!:haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I do that a lot... miss letters or make up what I think something says! Oops! Haha!

Hello everyone!!

just trying to catch up on all the pages...took a few days off to get my head around my BFP...Buba is still sticking for the mo thank god! :thumbup:

Hearty hope its good news for you will have to check back to see the out come, i know the feeling of denial but still hoping only too well. x :hugs:

Nato; enjoy the concert and good to see your posts again -a break every now and then does us all the world of good. x :hugs:

Meg, vicky, lucy, mel, cazza and sassy :hugs: sorry if i forgot anyone. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who posted to me on this thread your replies meant more than youll know. I know that i was not great for posting everyday i must admit i was more of a lurker, only reason being by the time i got through all the pages it was time to go again...lol..Anyway best of luck on yer journey....this is for you all....not sure if you have had it already?? and i really hope it works as its first time doing it...fxd...hope to see you all on another thread soon.. x :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfUYuIVbFg0

Glad all is going well! That song always makes me cry (in a good way)! Thank you!!! :hugs:

Thanks for the encouraging words and the song Elly. I'll keep you posted.

I'm glad things are still going well for you. It will be a happy and healthy 9 months for you!

awwwww Thanks for the song huny & really wishing you the happiest & healthyist 9 months ahead, keep in touch chick don't become a stranger, xxxx lov Caz xxx

Good morning my luvs. I'm a bit shaky at the moment. I couldn't sleep because I knew I had to test this morning.

Ladies, I have a :bfp:

GULP.

DH is still sleeping. I'm terrified.

Oh Hearty that's fantastic news I am so happy for you congratulations sweetie :wohoo:

How you feeling?

:hugs:

Sorry didnt read your post probably was just so exicted for you just reread and realised you said how you are feeling. You are bound to feel terrified but take each day as it comes and lots of PMA your way, we are all here for you and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->