June testers!!

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
I have longer cycles since coming off the pill so using fertility friend I've been given a date of 9th of June for next AF! I will however start testing about 10DPO maybe ha ha) Thought I'd start a new thread seen as I'm out for May! I'm feeling good about this cycle! Let's all get BFPs together :haha:

Hi can i join please. I also have longer cycles. Around 36 days on average. I'll be testing around June 16. This will be my 3rd cycle trying for our second child. Going to try not to symptom spot too much this time around and just relax more. Also going to get back into a regular exercise routine. Ooh just saw that you are from Aus wouldluvabub, what area?

I'm a bit over and hour from Melbourne so not to far away from you!! I'm also on my 3rd cycle. My first was 34 days and second was 32 days. Hoping this one will be a bit shorter again. We are trying for our 3rd. I'm also getting back into exercising!! Been to a cage fitness and HIIT class this week and done an 11km bike ride. Trying to get eating back on track also. Hoping to drop a little weight and hopefully not gain to much with pregnancy.

Hi both :wave:

I am also planning on testing in June (it cant come quick enough). We started TTC in July lat year but had a break between December and April as I was awaiting tests and results. Found out I have PCOS which is a bummer. I am now on a PCOS diet and trying to exercise a bit more too!

Every time we :sex: I am adamant that it is the time to get a :bfp: Positive thinking!!

Hi :wave:

I have PCOS also and ceoliacs disease and Graves' disease...:dohh: I'm still being positive! I'm just treating my body the best I can and hoping it in return will work for me!

Hi Sophm88. Wouldluvabub, hopefully exercise and a healthy diet will bring you your bfp.

My next AF is due 4th June, going to start testing on the 1st :flower:

I'm not too sure if I'll be testing this month, still waiting for ovulation to start up (still breastfeeding my 15mo 2x a day). But showing signs that my body is going to make another attempt at ovulating again in the next few days. Fingers crossed I'll get to start the TWW soon!

Hi :wave:

I have PCOS also and ceoliacs disease and Graves' disease...:dohh: I'm still being positive! I'm just treating my body the best I can and hoping it in return will work for me!

That must be a nightmare with all of them - I struggle enough just with PCOS! I am sure healthy eating and exercise will help! We will get a BFP this month! :thumbup:

Hi! This is cycle 2 TTC for me. I'm at CD8 right now. I'm going to start ovulation tests Sunday or monday. AF is due June 4th so I am planning to test that day or June 5th.
I tested way too much last cycle and too early. I'm trying to hold out more this month. We will see, but that's my goal!!

Can I join please :)
Currently due tomorrow for last af before starting ttc our second baby! So next months will be due 16th June! My little boy will be three in August. It took 16months to get my bfp last time so I'm a bit worried it might take that long again! My oh is away for three weeks every 6 so makes ttc a bit trickier! He will be home for next two ovulations if cycles stay the same! (They can be irregular sometimes but normally around 32days now and 11day LP been trying to track last few months but my cbfm hasn't given me a peak in last two months but I've definitely felt ovulation so i have some cheap opks to try this month- were on holiday soon so hope that'll only help me relax!)
Looking forward to talking to you ladies! Good luck!

:hi: all.

Kate - I hope you caught your ovulation! :flower:

Sunshine - Hope AF arrives on time for you today so you can soon start TTC #2. Fingers crossed it wont take as long for you this time! :flower:

I am dying to test already, it is going to be a long TWW, planning to test on the 1st June - my OHs birthday in June too so would love to give him an early birthday present!! :cloud9:

Hi all! I'm on cd1 of my 2nd cycle TTC - next af is due 13th June but after testing early this month and getting lots of evaps, I won't be testing early next time :(

My period finally returned a few days ago so I'm on CD4 now. Hoping my cycles won't be super long and I'll get to test in June after all

:hi: all.

Kate - I hope you caught your ovulation! :flower:

Sunshine - Hope AF arrives on time for you today so you can soon start TTC #2. Fingers crossed it wont take as long for you this time! :flower:

I am dying to test already, it is going to be a long TWW, planning to test on the 1st June - my OHs birthday in June too so would love to give him an early birthday present!! :cloud9:

Thank you! It arrived on Monday so cd3 today! Would be amazing and so shocked to get bfp first time after a long wait before!
Best of luck to you for testing on 1st! That would be a great present for sure! Lots of baby dust will pop back to see if you get your bfp xx

Hey all! Sorry for the absence! Hope you are all well! CD12 for me. Done first OPK for this cycle today and not surprisingly it was negative I'm guessing I'll O maybe cycle day 18ish. Fertility friend has given me crosshairs on CD 9 which is a bit weird.. I certainly didn't O then!

Loub - Its horrible having to wait, as soon as it starts getting close to AF I want to test! Bet I suppose it helps save some disappointment!

Tryingforthrd - Fingers crossed for you that you get to test in June!

Sunshine - You never know your body may surprise you and get a BFP straight away, that would be amazing!

Wouldluvabub - OPKs sound so confusing, I haven't used them yet! Do you find they help?

I am already symptom spotting, silly I know but I cant help it. Any little feeling I think could be pregnancy related I tell myself could me the start of it! Think I am slowly going insane! :haha:

OPKs are pretty easy if you know what your looking for. They are frustrating though. The test line needs to be as dark or darker then the control line to be positive. If it's almost as strong but not quite there, it's negative. I only started using them last cycle so not an expert or anything!

Hi all can I join! :wave:

AF should be showing for me in the next couple days. This will be our 2nd official cycle ttc. I'll be testing somewhere between June 18th-20th. Gonna try and be more relaxed this next cycle as my current cycle has some what driven me mad :haha:

Good luck ladies hope to see many :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->