June testers!!

OPKs are pretty easy if you know what your looking for. They are frustrating though. The test line needs to be as dark or darker then the control line to be positive. If it's almost as strong but not quite there, it's negative. I only started using them last cycle so not an expert or anything!

Thanks, always wondered how they worked as everyone always seems frustrated with them!

:hi: ProudArmyWife, good luck for the next cycle! I agree trying to relax is supposed to help but it is sooo hard!!

Hi proudarmywife, welcome.

I've been using opk's for a while now and I've found them very useful in pinpointing ovulation. Especially since I've had some irregular cycles in the past. I'm only on cd7 so it'll be a while until I even start using the opk's. I expect to ovulate sometime around cd22. Fingers crossed we see some BFP's on the June testing thread :thumbup:

I got my blinking smiley this morning on ovulation test! I was so relived to see it. Can't wait to see the peak smiley soon! I've been so nervous wondering if my body is doing what it is suppose to do. This is month 2 ttc and my first month testing ovulation.

CD15 for me today and just woken up and been to the loo to discover EWCM. Last 3 days my OPKs have been really negative so I'll be interested to see what today's looks like. Between DHs busy work schedule and sickness in this house we haven't even managed to DTD this cycle yet.. Time to get busy over the weekend!

Hello ladies... Can I join u? I had the nexplanon removed back on march 2nd this is mine and my DH 3rd cycle TTC. We both have children from previous relationships... I have no fertility problems I'm sure since I have had 5 babies within 7 yrs (2girls ages 12 & 4 (she'll be 5 in sept) and 3boys ages 10,9 &7) from my previous relationship and my DH has a son that will be 5 June 3rd from a past relationship. My husband does have an issue with actually ejaculating... He has spoke to a dr about it with no answers. He does ejaculate just not every time we DTD so it may take us longer then we thought it would... (sorry for the tmi) He can get an erection no problem and can keep it with no problem, it's just the actual ejaculating that's the problem. So we have been attempting new things to try out... With some success and some failed... (if anyone has any ideas like a supplement or foods or anything that can help him, any advice would be appreciated... thanks) Im on CD 9 today. My cycles have been 24 days this last 2 cycles so I should be ovulating within the next few days... I do not temp but I do take opks, and I check my CP and CM... Started taking opks yesterday and so far negative... My CM is like watery and getting kinda stretchy and my CP is high and getting softer... Hoping this is our cycle. We dtd last night with successful ejaculation and hopefully we will dtd every day or every other day through this fertile window. I use Ovia to track. AF is due June 6th so will probably start trying June 4th as long as my cycles stay 24 days that is... I will say that I'm glad I have the husband I have now cuz we always have gotten through any tough times we end up having thrown our way... We never give up and always try to support each other through everything...
I will admit that I feel ugggghhhh talking about having 5 kids within 7yrs cuz I know many women that have been trying that long for just one child... and it breaks my heart knowing they have these fertility problems. My DH and I want one more child to complete our family.
I apologize for the long post and all the TMI stuff...

I'm cd8 (possibly cd10 depending if spotting counts) i have never spotted before so unsure how this month will go espically as I had a miscarriage last month.

Will do opks from tomorrow cd9(maybe 11) I have ovulated on either 13 or 14 every cycle so far

I'm so sorry about your mc glong :hugs: Lots of sticky dust to you this month, and all of us ladies! :dust:

I'm still waiting to ovulate, I was expecting my positive OPK yesterday but it was yet another 'nearly there but not quite' It's so frustrating :wacko:

Finally made it to cd1. I think I'm going back to a more relaxed approach this month as the opks and early testing made me a bit crazy this month :haha:

:dust: everyone

I'll be testing around June 4...

I'm expecting positive opk today or tomorrow. This is my opk progress cd11,cd13,cd14,cd15..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm on cd9 now but being that this is my first cycle since my now 15mo was born I have no idea when I'll ovulate. Just temping and tracking cm and will start testing with opks soon. Gosh I hope it doesn't take too long, getting impatient lol

The waiting for it to happen is the worse.

Got my positive OPK today! :happydance:

We BD last night and the night before and will do tomorrow night hopefully aswell, so fingers crossed we are in with a good chance this month! :spermy: :dust:

Hey can I join? am testing on 15th of June am on cd 4 today so it seems so long away!!

Finished my clomid will start using opk'a in a couple days fx

Thanks for starting a June thread. :) AF got me today, so May is a bust. On to June it is!

Today is CD1 of a typically 28 day cycle. So June 20th will be when my period is due and is my official test date, but I'm sure I'll start a few days sooner than that with early testing. (But I'm going to TRY not to)

Game Plan for June: BD daily from CD 9 to CD 16 (or as close to daily as possible). Use preseed and softcups. Stay hydrated, eat plenty veggies, get enough sleep, and get some daily walking in. Eat fresh pineapple with core daily after O date to help with possible implantation. Take folic acid, vit d, calcium, fish oil, and coq10 nightly. Charting-- temps, cp, cm.

Good luck to all of you ladies!

Hi All, Joining for June :) on day 3, and FF currently has me down for 6/16 test date. Hopefully I can make it that far this month, last cycle was cut super short. This is my 3rd cycle ttc our 1st. Been using B6 for my short-ish LP (ordered b12 to take with it), and last month used pre-seed and softcups. Also take folate, vit c&d, and on synthroid. I went ahead and ordered evening primrose oil to see if it helps with my non-existant EWCM

Anyone else on here really into working out? I workout daily, pretty hard (twice a week crossfit style and 3 days of heavy weights, with lighter activity on the weekends), and can't find any relevant info on lifting weights and ttc. Constantly worried about this cause it's such huge part of my life...I'm not under weight with very low body fat which is what anything negative I read points to, and I O and get a period every month. Based on that, I try not to worry about it, but still...always nice to hear from others in the same boat.

Also, anyone else use/have used softcups? I really enjoyed using them last month due to how neat and tidy it makes things after (we bd'd a few times after O date and didn't use them and found myself missing them) - but worried I didn't use them right or something! Seems every experience I read about using them stated that if you can't feel them and nothing is leaking, then it's in there correctly...

clearly, there's a worry trend there:growlmad:

Anyway, wishing everyone loads of :dust:

Will start using opks when I'm 10 dpo since I did clomid on days 3-7 let's hope this is our month fx

I'm also due on the 9th June! Officially it's our 1st month TTC number 2. Had a chemical a couple of weeks ago but we weren't trying, it was a surprise so hoping we get some good news next month!

I'm going to start testing 10dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"