June testers!!

Jumping on the train! I'm currently on CD 24 - 8DPO. AF expected around May 31st.

Baby dust to all of us!

Cd9 2 days finishing clomid neg opk but I don't trust cheap ones too much I'm already getting watery cm, I'll trust my body

Got my first positive opk this afternoon... Started getting ewcm 2 days ago... Really motivated this cycle, hopeing that's a good sign LOL...

Hi ladies just wanted to check in :wave: cd4 here. AF almost gone. Good luck to everyone gearing up to O! Hope you ladies catch those eggs! Those in the tww hope we see some :bfp: s soon!!

Does anyone else have names picked out already. I've been so crazy looking at names lately :haha: hoping I'm not alone.

I'm in my tww. Growing so impatient!!! Staying very hopeful but also worried I may be setting myself up for disappointment. We will see! AF is due June 4th. I'd like to wait until then to test but may try next Wednesday or Thursday! Lol

Hi ladies just wanted to check in :wave: cd4 here. AF almost gone. Good luck to everyone gearing up to O! Hope you ladies catch those eggs! Those in the tww hope we see some :bfp: s soon!!

Does anyone else have names picked out already. I've been so crazy looking at names lately :haha: hoping I'm not alone.

Definitely not alone. We've got names picked out already :haha: Girl = Layla Mae Boy = Bodhi James :winkwink:

Yes we are always discussing names already, and pregnancy announcements, and nursery decoration ideas... we just need the baby now :lol:

I'm 3dpo today and feeling so impatient! Want these next 7/8 days to hurry up!

Hi ladies! Jumping on the bandwagon too, first cycle since coming off the pill at the begging of the month, I'm CD 16 and pretty sure I've either just ovulated or going to within the next 12 hours as today's OPK was very strong but I don't think strong enough to be positive. AF due around June 8th so fingers crossed, baby dust to all ♡

I'm in my tww. Growing so impatient!!! Staying very hopeful but also worried I may be setting myself up for disappointment. We will see! AF is due June 4th. I'd like to wait until then to test but may try next Wednesday or Thursday! Lol

I know how you feel. Every different thing my body is doing right now I'm googling to see if it could be a pg symptom. AF is due on June 4th for me also & that is also the day FF says for me to test but I don't know if I can wait that long. This is so nerve racking!!

Wish and babynewbie glad I'm not alone :haha: I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to baby stuff announcements, clothes, gear, nursery etc. and I have just gotten a baby name app on my phone. The boy name DH had picked out so there is no wiggle room there he has picked Tanner Wyatt but the girl name in still playing with. I'm in love with the name Kaydence and Ashlee but don't know if I like Ashlee Kaydence or Kaydence Ashlee more.

My kids are even into the madness already planning out where the baby will sit in our car etc :haha:

Hi all, can I join?
Looks like AF has just hit me which is upsetting but at least it was on time. Onto cycle #6 for me.

Good afternoon Ladies!

Hope you don't mind me tagging along!
This is my first attempt at bambino number 2. Bambino 1 was a lovely surprise nearly 3 years ago now haha.

AF is due 4th of June (Roughly- my periods are wild aha)
So I will be testing from the 1s,t if I'm inpatient or 5th if I'm being good aha.

Good luck everyone. Baby dust to you all <3

I think I just finished o'ing ff will confirm hopefully tomorrow but I took clomid from days 3-7 and I have the worst cramps and it feels like someone kicked my insides

I'm not feeling very confident with things this cycle. Fertility friend had me at 7DPO but I don't feel like my temps are high enough to reflect ovulation. I never got a positive OPK this cycle. I'm still using them for the 12th day in a row sometimes more then once a day. Feeling frustrated! I did have lots of EWCM and I think that's why it's saying I have ovulated.. Hmm..

I'm 8dpo and just not feeling positive this month.. I tested yesterday and got a bfn, so I'm thinking Im out.

I as well have everything on Pinterest for our baby when we finally get pregnant.

I'll be testing around the 11th June :) I've ovulated a week earlier than usual got my smily and pos opk yesterday afternoon. Bd last Night and pretty sure I'm ovulating today so will try Bd tonight and tomorrow too! I have pinchy pains and really bad headache. So tomorrow inn going to class as 1dpo! Good luck everyone x

AF showed today so I'm out for May. Should be testing again June 28th.

So ff confirmed my ov as Friday cd12 and I'm feeling so much better today so I'm 3 dpo yay!

Now for some fresh pineapple and Brazil nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->