June testers!!

hey ladies, sorry for being MIA, husband and I have been working out some problems and talking about kids. He's unemployed right now, but I make enough to cover the necessities. We decided to continue TTC because a lot can happen in 9 months, and if we wait until everything is right, we'll just end up never having kids!

CD12, not temping, sorta CP/CM watching. Gonna try to DTD daily (try). But we have a roommate right now, and that makes things a little harder than normal.

Let me know how the pineapple ends up working! Actually wait. Pineapple AFTER O? What is that supposed to do? I thought you were eating it for EWCM

No for implantation I already have enough ewcm lol

Do any of you know how to boost EWCM naturally? I used to be so crazy wet all the time (TMI doesn't exist in this forum I have decided), but now not so much. I can't really tell the difference between EWCM and WCM. It's always moist down under, but I have so much trouble differentiating CM.

Do any of you know how to boost EWCM naturally? I used to be so crazy wet all the time (TMI doesn't exist in this forum I have decided), but now not so much. I can't really tell the difference between EWCM and WCM. It's always moist down under, but I have so much trouble differentiating CM.

I dont know how to increase it naturally,I thought being on clomid would reduce it but that's my sign I'm ov'ing

But I know you can buy a gel that's safe to use ttc also I read bAby oil

Ya, yesterday I got the preseed lube and used it last night without telling DH. He didn't notice, because my arousal fluid tends to be very plentiful, but just CM at any regular time during the day is just not abundant.

Ya, yesterday I got the preseed lube and used it last night without telling DH. He didn't notice, because my arousal fluid tends to be very plentiful, but just CM at any regular time during the day is just not abundant.

I'm debating doing this.

Also, I've heard grapefruit juice for EWCM. Just FYI

Ew gross. I hate grapefruit. Might give it a shot next cycle though if I don't catch this cycle.

It's funny, I keep telling myself I'll try other stuff next cycle, but this cycle I've layered on so much stuff that I was supposed to wait on. I'm doing OPK, fertilitea, brazil nuts, pineapple, preseed. Like I kind of just went for it, so if I do catch, I won't really know what to recommend :haha:

OMFG have any of you seen the documentary, the great sperm race?

It's on youtube, and it's freaking hilarious and informative!

Basically, it runs humans through the trip the sperm has to take

Omg dude this is amazing. I'm gonna strap DH to a chair, tape his eyes open and force him to watch it!! :rofl:

Oh my gosh. Just watched it. That was FABULOUS! hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing it was so funny it just goes to show how hard it is to get pregnant and that every pregnancy is a miracle

Starting first pill of my second round of clomid tonight. Wish me luck.

we just had a 'discussion' DH and I...we've been ttc for 4 months now and he doesn't understand why I haven't gotten pregnant yet. :/

But as you can see on my chart in my signature...this might be our month. but I don't want to test yet and I don't want to get my hopes up...

Wow does look good. You'd probably get a nice positive now that you're at 14 dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->