June testers!!

The stork me and DH saw last saturday was indeed a good sign:

I just want to update real quick. Had another temp rise this morning: 98.42 + a wave of nausea and got a headache.

I think I am going to test today. AF is due today.

Good luck.

Well I guess you didn't need good luck that's a pretty strong positive congrats.

thank you :)
I didn't expect that.
Took the cross 20 seconds to appear...wow

green, I was thinking the same thing!! Hope some of the luck rubs off on me. I still haven't had a positive OPK. Trying not to freak. You guys were very supportive yesterday and helped pull me out of my funk, so I appreciate that a bunch. You guys are the only people I can talk to about all of this, I don't really want to tell my gf's and all the rest of my friends and people I'm surrounded with are men :wacko:

DH took me to Disneyland last night to go on a couple of rides so that helped lift my mood too.

I stopped drinking the fertilitea wondering if it is messing with my O date, so we will see. I'm just ready to O already :growlmad:

Right Happy? I want to O so I can start waiting! :p

20 days is long! Sorry you gotta suffer that :(

Seriously. I'm trying to stay calm and collected but I feel like I might be accidentally stressing myself out.

Happy I bet you will O any day now! Your signs are looking really good so far!

I sure hope so. I was expecting the jump to happen today, but it went lower! Only tomorrow will tell. Have to remind myself to take one day at a time.

green, I was thinking the same thing!! Hope some of the luck rubs off on me. I still haven't had a positive OPK. Trying not to freak. You guys were very supportive yesterday and helped pull me out of my funk, so I appreciate that a bunch. You guys are the only people I can talk to about all of this, I don't really want to tell my gf's and all the rest of my friends and people I'm surrounded with are men :wacko:

DH took me to Disneyland last night to go on a couple of rides so that helped lift my mood too.

I stopped drinking the fertilitea wondering if it is messing with my O date, so we will see. I'm just ready to O already :growlmad:

Hmmmm....I'm wondering if I should stop drinking the tea too. I normally have about a 5 day period. Well I started drink one cup of fertilitea every evening, starting the 3rd day of my cycle (came in the mail that day) The next day I stopped bleeding and just spotted instead. So I looked up some reviews and it stated that women with regular cycles should not drink the tea cause it can actually mess your cycle up. My cycle has been somewhat normal for the last 3 months. Before that was crazy was still newly post partum, and nursing.

What I found out for myself is if you take too many things it can screw with your cycle.

Ya that's true, but I've been trying to just do natural things. We will see. Tomorrow will be very telling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->