*!*JUNE testing thread*!* 11 BFP!!!

Sorry teamstanlick, but it will be you, I promise! Onwards and upwards!

xxx

:witch: arrived with a vengeance yesterday morning at the cottage. Everything looked so convincing and hopeful. 3 days late, steady high temps, sore BBs and then WHAM, BBT drops and the stupid witch arrives. I hate her...grr.

Sorry to hear :hugs:
I guess we are both starting a new cycle. Back to TTC again :cry:

teamstanlick you and I are exact cycle days this month. The witch got me yesterday too and boy was she mad!!!! I can't wait to send her away for 9 months! I booked my HSG for the coming Monday which will be cd9.....I'm nervous but hoping it's yet another step closer to getting a bfp :)

i'm out, AF came. congrats to the bfp's and see the rest of you in July.

:witch: arrived with a vengeance yesterday morning at the cottage. Everything looked so convincing and hopeful. 3 days late, steady high temps, sore BBs and then WHAM, BBT drops and the stupid witch arrives. I hate her...grr.

How was the wedding?!

Great! Love it! But AF showed up on my wedding day. I was so stress about having a stain on my dress :dohh:
We haven't even BD yet as a married couple :cry:

How was the wedding?!

Great! Love it! But AF showed up on my wedding day. I was so stress about having a stain on my dress :dohh:
We haven't even BD yet as a married couple :cry:

:hugs: aw when you do BD though it'll make your sticky bean!

xxx

I ended up waiting to test until July 2 (ovulated late) but LMP was June 1...bfp bfp bfp!!

I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Soy isoflavones ladies :)

I ended up waiting to test until July 2 (ovulated late) but LMP was June 1...bfp bfp bfp!!

I'M FREAKING OUT!!! Soy isoflavones ladies :)

Congratulations, sweetmere!! :happydance: Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months!

Flapjack - I've been off this thread for a little while and just stopped by again. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about your loss. I had a chemical pregnancy in April and it was hard, but my doctor told me it's a positive sign that you are able to get pregnant. I'm glad to see you are feeling more positive. I know your time will come and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of :dust: for a July BFP and an April 2013 baby! :hugs:

Flapjack - I've been off this thread for a little while and just stopped by again. I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about your loss. I had a chemical pregnancy in April and it was hard, but my doctor told me it's a positive sign that you are able to get pregnant. I'm glad to see you are feeling more positive. I know your time will come and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of :dust: for a July BFP and an April 2013 baby! :hugs:

Thank you much, MD. That's really lovely! It's been rubbish having had two chemicals, but I'm sure it's building up to something really special.

I'll be praying for you to have a healthy 9 months and bub will be with you before you know it!

Lots of sticky :dust: and love

Xxx

I was down for June 27, and ended up testing July 2 due to late O and not stressing for once.

BFP! Audrey is 2 months old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->