Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Attachments

• 20230630_105422.jpg
    20230630_105422.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • 20230630_105436.jpg
    20230630_105436.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 18
Oh well done @thencomesbebe I'll be hanging around to cheer you all on! Plus there's I think one other person with a bfp this month so I've got nowhere else to hang out :haha:

@thencomesbebe
Af showed for me too.
Really hope July will be our month and we both get very sticky, very healthy take home baby BFPs.

@jellybeanxx
Your not out yet love. Only 9dpo thats still early. Ive never had lines until 10dpo.
Would love a bfp at 9dpo like others get but its yet to happen.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a clear BFP , got it all crossed for you [-o<

Thanks ladies.
I really hope July will be my month too..[-o<

@thencomesbebe sorry AF got you! I’m sure I’ll see you over on the July thread soon!

@NightFlower I’m on rubbish WiFi so can’t enlarge the photo enough to scrutinise it but I’m sorry you’re not seeing lines! Hopefully soon!!

I’m away for the weekend for my husband’s birthday and didn’t bring any tests! I’ve got one left in the drawer at home and I think AF should be due Sunday so it’s she’s not shown by the time I’m back home in Newcastle then I’ll take another test!

Honestly wasn’t seeing much of anything before @jellybeanxx but I see todays! Hope af is a no show and you get a nice bfp when you’re back home :) have fun!

@jellybeanxx
Have a lovely weekend sweetheart. Hope when you come back u get a lovely surprise.
Happy birthday to your hubby.
In the nicest way possible i hope you wont need to join the july group xxxx

Oh well done @thencomesbebe I'll be hanging around to cheer you all on! Plus there's I think one other person with a bfp this month so I've got nowhere else to hang out :haha:

Soery, im so bad at keeping up with all the msgs. Im still hanging in here, spotting and cramping again yday but none today. So just hoping there's none again tomorrow. Maybe it's the progesterone causing it all. I read somewhere that it can make you more cranmpy and can cause spotting.

@thencomesbebe sorry AF got you! I’m sure I’ll see you over on the July thread soon!

@NightFlower I’m on rubbish WiFi so can’t enlarge the photo enough to scrutinise it but I’m sorry you’re not seeing lines! Hopefully soon!!

I’m away for the weekend for my husband’s birthday and didn’t bring any tests! I’ve got one left in the drawer at home and I think AF should be due Sunday so it’s she’s not shown by the time I’m back home in Newcastle then I’ll take another test!

Have a lovely weekend and hopefully you come home to a big bfp!!

@Kiwiberry :hugs: sorry for the BFNs, it sounds like you’re having a rough time! You definitely don’t mince your words but honesty is important and you’ve always been a supportive part of this group. I hope you’ll be around in the July group if AF shows?

@NightFlower I do see something on there!!
Thank you love :hugs:. I was really having a hard time and most of it was in real life and outside of BnB. It's like sometimes life just piles it on ya know and at first you don't know quite how to handle it. That was what I was going through and then my anxiety disorder obviously does not help one bit. I wake up with panic attacks at least 1-2 times a week and then the other times it's just super bad anxiety that makes me shake, and nauseous. There is no lingering thoughts in my head to cause this when I wake up, I guess it's just part of it. I want to seek help for it, but everytime I try, I get to the first appointment, then feel like crap after about it and never go back. Then I realize that they might want to get me hooked on all those anit anxiety meds, which I def don't want to do, I've seen it ruin lives. So I am at a loss on how to cope. I've dealt with this all my life and you'd think I'd know how by now but I don't, still a struggle every day all day.

I just really appreciate the kind words, it really does help me get out of my head.

Aw @thencomesbebe I'm so sorry that happened. So cruel! Hope you're doing OK.

@josephine3 they are great lines! Congratulations.

@jellybeanxx and @NightFlower good luck with the testing! Fingers crossed for some lines!!

I haven't been on in a while but I got my bfp last week, making me 5 weeks pg today. I've been afraid to jinx anything and say it out loud or let myself believe it could be real! Because of my loss in April I was prescribed baby aspirin and progesterone. But I've had some spotting today.. absolutely terrified!!
Congratulations on your :bfp:!!!!! :happydance:
Second, try not to stress. I actually had spotting around 6-7 weeks in 2 of my pregnancies, scared the crap out of me, but went on to have healthy babies, so I hope this is the case for you because spotting can be very normal and very common.

Smu again think I can see something faint hope it's not just me. Can any of you lovely ladies see it?
I for sure see that!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am so freaking excited for you!!!! :happydance:

@Suggerhoney :hugs: I am so sorry AF hit you, but I bet it feels good for you except the extra bleeding. Once that's over, you can try again. I am so excited for you. I sometimes think I want you to be pregnant more than you do :haha:. You're such a sweety, and I really appreciate how much you cared. It meant a lot to me. keep your head up, you got this.

@Snackqueen how are your tests looking do you have an idea of what dpo you are? I'm so glad to have someone else to join me! X

@Snackqueen
I had on off spotting from 4 to 8 weeks with my son, i also had a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeke which scared me so much.
Hes nearly 2 now.

@Kiwiberry
Awww bless you. Yes doing better now. Just praying july will be my month.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I new you was with your symptoms.
Sorry about the anxiety, i get it because i have bipolar type 2.

@Snackqueen
I had on off spotting from 4 to 8 weeks with my son, i also had a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeke which scared me so much.
Hes nearly 2 now.

@Kiwiberry
Awww bless you. Yes doing better now. Just praying july will be my month.
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I new you was with your symptoms.
Sorry about the anxiety, i get it because i have bipolar type 2.
:hugs: I'll be joining you for July! Maybe we will get lucky together :dust:

Well this was short lived :(. I was so sick today, but then before I go to bed, I wipe and there's blood. I had period like bleeding with my youngest, but I'm not holding out hope that it'll happen a 2nd time. I'm not even going to entertain the idea of taking another test tomorrow because I just know it'll be barely visible or stark white, showing things did not go so well. I'm still sick to my stomach as I'm writing this...... Just a cruel joke from mother nature I feel sometimes.....

I had a CP in March, and now June. Is it my age? Does this happen after you go over 35? I've never had 2 in one year before especially so close together.

AF was due Monday.

I will be out of town after tomorrow visiting family, so if I don't respond to anyone in a few day's that's why.

Aw no @Kiwiberry hopefully that was implantation and af doesn't show. And when you get home there's a lovely bfp waiting for you. Im so sorry about the anxiety. It's cruel.
I know you feel against the mess. But they honestly saved my husbands life. You just have to find the right one for you.

Thanks ladies. Yeah I've had spotting with my other pregnancies but never had the cramping this bad or consistent. Amd then after my other loss it just freaked me out. Its just a waiting game isn't it.

@Kiwiberry :hugs: I’m hoping that bleeding stops for you!

My temp plummeted this morning and I’m having loads of cramping now. I’m pretty sure AF is imminent. I didn’t bother to test when I got home as it feels like a waste!

Aw no @Kiwiberry hopefully that was implantation and af doesn't show. And when you get home there's a lovely bfp waiting for you. Im so sorry about the anxiety. It's cruel.
I know you feel against the mess. But they honestly saved my husbands life. You just have to find the right one for you.

Thanks ladies. Yeah I've had spotting with my other pregnancies but never had the cramping this bad or consistent. Amd then after my other loss it just freaked me out. Its just a waiting game isn't it.
I'll try again, it's just last time I went in it was just to see the psychiatrist and they didn't even have an appointment to see the psychologist for 3 months after that. I haven't even seen a therapist yet and they already wanted to shove Abilify down my throat and then add two other medications once they saw what the Abilify did. I'm so scared to try these medications, I'm afraid it's going to change me or I'm going to get addicted to the anxiety ones. Do you have any experience with this? I know you mentioned about your husband so just wondering if you went through anything with him and have advice about the medications. Also I'm concerned of whether or not I can take them while pregnant since I'm TTC.

@Kiwiberry :hugs: I’m hoping that bleeding stops for you!

My temp plummeted this morning and I’m having loads of cramping now. I’m pretty sure AF is imminent. I didn’t bother to test when I got home as it feels like a waste!
:hugs: I'm so sorry, I was doing some reading yesterday about the hormones, fertility monitors, you know all that stuff. I came across an article that stated that temping is not always accurate because commonly women don't even get a temp rise early on. I don't know how true that is, I was just relaying the information I saw. Maybe it would still be worth it to test just in case?

AFM: all negative tests today not even a hint of anything and the bleeding did pick up it's a light period along with some cramping. I don't have any hope I just know that this time it's over. It's on to july!

@Kiwiberry im so sorry love.
Praying july will be the month for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->