Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

@NightFlower why would a heatwave make your boobs hurt lol? Do they usually hurt befire you get a bfp? I think you will get one soon! I def see a hint on that test you posted x
My boobs tend to hurt when its way to hot lol idk why :rofl: never did when I was younger but they've gotten bigger after having my son. Glad it's not just me seeing maybe q vvvfl.

They do also hurt before bfp so gues we have to wait and see what my tests says later in my tww

Good luck ladies, hope you get your much deserved bfp! H&H 9 months to those pregnant. I'm going to be leaving now. I'm not a likeable person, so I don't fit in well anywhere really. I just really appreciate the little support a couple of you ladies offered.

@Kiwiberry :hugs: sorry for the BFNs, it sounds like you’re having a rough time! You definitely don’t mince your words but honesty is important and you’ve always been a supportive part of this group. I hope you’ll be around in the July group if AF shows?

@NightFlower I do see something on there!!

Aw @thencomesbebe I'm so sorry that happened. So cruel! Hope you're doing OK.

@josephine3 they are great lines! Congratulations.

@jellybeanxx and @NightFlower good luck with the testing! Fingers crossed for some lines!!

I haven't been on in a while but I got my bfp last week, making me 5 weeks pg today. I've been afraid to jinx anything and say it out loud or let myself believe it could be real! Because of my loss in April I was prescribed baby aspirin and progesterone. But I've had some spotting today.. absolutely terrified!!

@Snackqueen congratulations!! I hope the spotting stops soon for you. Yay there's someone I can share this with lol x

@Snackqueen congrats on the BFP! Spotting in early pregnancy is really common, very stressful though! Hope it stops for you soon!

8DPO temp went down again but only by a teeny bit so basically steady. Not confident now though. I did test and am convinced I see something but I always am :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpeg
    IMG_2104.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 35
7dpo fmu tests think I see 2 lines ont he top test but unsure.

Attachments

• 20230629_083539.jpg
    20230629_083539.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • 20230629_082732.jpg
    20230629_082732.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • 20230629_083506.jpg
    20230629_083506.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
And after uploading I can't see it on here :dohh:I could before oh well lol

Good luck ladies