Junebugs ~* June Testing Thread *~

Hey ladies, took a break from on here but I’m back, today I am 8DPO

I woke up went to the bathroom and there was loads and I mean loads of super sticky clear mucus; I’ve never seen so much and so sticky before. Is this a good sign?!

anywho, official test day is June 6th, which happens to be my best friends birthday! Lol!

Edit: I also know for a fact I Oed as I have extremely sore boobs like I always do after I O.

Last edited:
Hey ladies, took a break from on here but I’m back, today I am 8DPO

I woke up went to the bathroom and there was loads and I mean loads of super sticky clear mucus; I’ve never seen so much and so sticky before. Is this a good sign?!

anywho, official test day is June 6th, which happens to be my best friends birthday! Lol!

Edit: I also know for a fact I Oed as I have extremely sore boobs like I always do after I O.

I had sticky cm with my son.
Good luck love.
I may be starting a new june group just waiting on jellybean to get back to me.

I had sticky cm with my son.
Good luck love.
I may be starting a new june group just waiting on jellybean to get back to me.
Ohhh!!! Was it super sticky thick and clear? That’s how mine was this morning!

Good luck, fingers crossed for lots of June Bugs!

@PinkCupcakes last cycle I had same cm as you and I was pregnant. Unfortunately ended in a loss. It's a great sign for me. Good luck!

@PinkCupcakes I’ve added you to the front page. Good luck!

My test was a lot fainter this morning, no bleeding yet but I think it’s looking like a chemical for me :cry:

I’ve just done this test though, I wasn’t getting a line on these at all yesterday as they’re 25miu/ml and there’s a line this evening. I don’t know what to think!

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpeg
    IMG_0610.jpeg
    465.2 KB · Views: 33
I’ve just done this test though, I wasn’t getting a line on these at all yesterday as they’re 25miu/ml and there’s a line this evening. I don’t know what to think!
I hope its you sticky bean. I'm rooting for you that everything will turn out ok.

I hope it’s just spotting, are you on progesterone or anything by any chance? hope bleeding stops and line gets darker

@NightFlower thanks lovely!

@ehjmorris no bleeding yet! It’s just the temps dropping for 3 days and then the fainter test this morning that’s got me worried. I’ve had a few chemicals over the years and we’ve been trying for 2.5 years this time around so hard to feel positive really! I’m not on progesterone but this was a letrozole cycle.

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you! How many DPO are you?

@Snackqueen
Im so sorry for your loss love. Losing at 17 weeks is terrible. There has been a few on here that have had 2nd trimester losses. There all pregnant again now.
I can definitely understand it must be hard to feel comfortable about ttc again.
Wishing you all the sticky baby dust in the world.
Ive had 3 losses in the almost 16 months we have been ttc but all 3 were very early.
Still hurt alot tho.
Im 43 and will be 44 in December so i know my chances are extremely low.
Pray we both get our forever rainbow babies

Thanks @Suggerhoney Every loss hurts, every disappointment hurts whether its a chemical or further along. Im wishing and hoping we all get BFPs this month! I'm not going to do opks or anything this month just go with the flow so will see how that goes!

@NightFlower thanks lovely!

@ehjmorris no bleeding yet! It’s just the temps dropping for 3 days and then the fainter test this morning that’s got me worried. I’ve had a few chemicals over the years and we’ve been trying for 2.5 years this time around so hard to feel positive really! I’m not on progesterone but this was a letrozole cycle.
Omg my brain haha I’m getting everyone mixed up; I’m sorry
I hope it darkens for you!

Hi all, sorry I've been so quiet. Just got back from a trip visiting family.

Got my solid smiley this afternoon. This mornings opk wasn't even flashing but when I took the strip out I noticed it was getting close and had the urge to test again early this afternoon. Already getting the gas cramps too so hopefully my temp drops tomorrow or the next day!

3 days till af I'm hoping for once that she'll start early so I can move on to ttc again. I'm glad I took a cycle off. Feeling good about it.

Good luck ladies testing in June. Hope we see lots of bfps soon.

@jellybeanxx how are you? Did you test again?

I tested this morning and it was very faint so pretty sure I’m out, it’s been such a rollercoaster. I was so hopeful for this cycle after I’d ovulated. I just don’t understand why I can’t get/stay pregnant anymore. Maybe it’s my age? I’m not sure but after 2.5 years of trying I don’t think we can do it anymore. We said this would be our last cycle, trying not to make any major decisions while I’m feeling this sad though!

I tested this morning and it was very faint so pretty sure I’m out, it’s been such a rollercoaster. I was so hopeful for this cycle after I’d ovulated. I just don’t understand why I can’t get/stay pregnant anymore. Maybe it’s my age? I’m not sure but after 2.5 years of trying I don’t think we can do it anymore. We said this would be our last cycle, trying not to make any major decisions while I’m feeling this sad though!

I'm so sorry. The long term thing sucks. I do hope you get the best surprise though

I feel/felt exactly the same. We have been trying for 4 years but ntnp for two of them. Every cycle I say I can’t do it anymore but somehow still find the strength to keep going because I desperately want another baby.
Sending you lots of hugs xx I hope you feel better soon and come to a decision you both feel comfortable with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->