JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Megg can you put me on 11th please? Thanks!!

I think thats a good idea stealing BFPs from other threads. There are quite a few ladies on the June baby thread. We gotta get those numbers up :)

I have a ticker :rofl: Due date is June 12th, 6 days after my little girls 2nd birthday!

Hello:wave: long time lurker, first time poster :blush: can you put me down for the 16th please?

:bfn: and :witch: for me. She got me late last night and is just in time to join me on my weekend trip to Majorca - will bury her deeply in the sand and leave her there for the ocean to swallow. NEWS FLASH: Halloween cancelled this year.

Congratulations to Gld, ToriaaaTRASH and Sweetniss.

:hugs:Nise, sorry hun. Make sure you bury her deep so it will take her a very long time to get out!

Congratulations dt1234565, great news!!! Megg, please can you put me down for the 4th Oct for testing?

Congrats to the new :bfp:s!!!

Sorry to the one's who got the :witch:!

runnergrl - Not updating you until you have REAL news! :hugs: Everyone gets a :bfn: until they get their :bfp: or :witch:! FX'd for :bfp:!!!

Toriaaaa - I knew it! :hugs:

All updated and added! 13 so far!

Megg there are nearly 30 Junebugs in our Junebug spreadsheet,,, where are u all with your BFPs?

when are u testing again? did u O yet?

Megg there are nearly 30 Junebugs in our Junebug spreadsheet,,, where are u all with your BFPs?

when are u testing again? did u O yet?

Spreadsheet? When did I miss this? LOL Link me? :)

Still not sure of my testing date! No O yet, but just going in to CD13.

Congrats to the bfp's i hope you your saving enough pink dye for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->