JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Will you add me to the 5th please? I'm gonna try to hold out that long. I'm 7 DPO today and dying to POAS already, especially after seeing all the BFP's in the gallery. :D

I know exactley how you feel chick

Ooh we are testing on the same day. Maybe you can smack me around every time I want to take a test before then. I broke down and bought some last night. I'm gonna try to wait though. My heart cant take another BFN.

Will you add me to the 5th please? I'm gonna try to hold out that long. I'm 7 DPO today and dying to POAS already, especially after seeing all the BFP's in the gallery. :D

yeah it seems like a good month, i started at 7 dpo too, and i had a BFN so u can save yourself that.... i got the faintest lines at 9 dpo and 10 dpo and it slowly turned into a BFP after that, will keep looking out for your pix on the gallery.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you and everybody else still waiting to test :)

Thank you! Congrats again. I want lines like yours. Lol.

Cobo I am happy to smack you around but I am definatley a negative influence when it comes to POAS lmao.

yeah it seems like a good month, i started at 7 dpo too, and i had a BFN so u can save yourself that.... i got the faintest lines at 9 dpo and 10 dpo and it slowly turned into a BFP after that, will keep looking out for your pix on the gallery.

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you and everybody else still waiting to test :)

Thank you! Congrats again. I want lines like yours. Lol.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you all... if u really cant wait u can start testing soon, if it comes back BFN u can do it again the next day.... that was my philosophy anyway!

no one is posting in here anymore! where is everyone!

add me :bfp: - was ment to test 26th but didnt get (faint) :bfp: till 30/09

congrtas guys that great news - now all i need is the results from my doc to see if i have an infection from the d&c last month and a BFP [-o<[-o<[-o< to make me feel better

megg i think there are more than 7 bfps theres a June babies thread on first tri and im sure there is more of us there, we need more BFPs this month.

:dust: to all who are still waiting to test

Yes, I know for a fact that Lizzie_Moon has a BFP xx
Come on people get updating us on here with your news!!!

Stick me in for 23rd? I think that's when AF is due anyways lol

I have you added Aaisrie! I added Lizzie's :bfp:, which I would have put money on the fact that I'd already done that... but whatever! LOL

I might have to go steal some from the other thread tonight! LOL I was trying to keep it to the ones who asked for this list, but eh! :)

Thanks for adding my BFP...not sure how I missed this thread!!!

runnergrl - I hope AF doesn't get you... Maybe you just need more sensitive HPT?

Megg33k - Thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->