JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Ok here is the thread https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/193803-june-babies-23.html the spreadsheet is in twinmads siggy if u scroll down a bit, there seems to be even more now... cant believe they're all forgetting to update on this thread :haha:

good luck for you, still plenty of time for O then, hope u can join the June babies thread soon
xx

:hi: megg, i think it's cos there's more than one June baby TTC thread, ladies are announcing all over the place.... i've got 21 :bfp:s on my thread, why don't you copy them into this.

Please put me down for October 21st! I learned from my chemical pregnancy last month NOT to test early again...

I finally got yours copied over Twinmad! I had meant to for a while, but didn't have the time until this morning! :hugs: Thanks for that, btw! And, how's the new bean doing?

Everyone is all updated! :dust:

only about 6 days to go till i will test!!!!! im cramping a little.. and i still have heaps of cm.. CONGRATS to all with BFPs so far!!! and babydust to all of us still trying!!!! :hugs:

Is it the 8th yet? :dohh:
I am too impatient to go through another 2ww! PMA this is my last one...

Congrats on the :bfp:'s so far!
Sorry about the :witch: to the girls who have been visited. :hugs:

I'm very excited about our current numbers! Congrats to all the :bfp:s! C'mon girls! MORE, MORE! Is it sad that I'm still waiting to O in my own thread? I want my :bfp:!

hi girlies,

ive tested this morning and got a :bfp: with first response, i just cant stop shaking im in shock!!!!

i was down to test the 1st but waited till this morning!!!!

sending so much babydust :dust: to all of you still ttc :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hiya Megg, Please could you change my testing date from 12th to 8th, I've decided I can't wait until past my AF due date to test, I'm already getting withdraw symptoms from my POAS addiction! :winkwink: Thanks hunni :flower: xx

hi girlies,

ive tested this morning and got a :bfp: with first response, i just cant stop shaking im in shock!!!!

i was down to test the 1st but waited till this morning!!!!

sending so much babydust :dust: to all of you still ttc :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congratulations hunni! xx

Congrats, Lewie! :hugs:

MummyMagic - Consider it changed! I understand completely!

Hi Meg - can you please change my AF date to 13 October - fucking short cycle - bah - thanks love

Can you please add a BFP for me.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I'll update you both!

Sorry redsaz! :( You get a Halloween Humpers siggy though... that's fun!

Kate - FX'd that this was it for you! :hugs:

Cobo - CONGRATS! That's wondeful! :hug:

Omg How many :bfp:'s lol.

Congrats to u all.

:dust: to every1 testing soon.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads