JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Hey girlies,,,, think I'm out - so you may as well say the witch got me.. I have the usual witch like feeling and I know my body well....

I am going over to the temping side this month and have just got all set up with FF.... - YAY,,,, FF is giving me average cycle at 25 days... (this one was 24!) so I will get to test again in October - Woo hooo.... Can you put me down for the 28th please... this is 3 days after my daughters birthday - gotta be good eh?? Bit of reflexology and some general PMA this month I think and me and DH are gonna just go for the every other day method but start straight after AF and continue right thru!!! Wish me luck.

Well done to those who got BFPs and loadsa luck for those still to test...

Hey girlies,,,, think I'm out - so you may as well say the witch got me.. I have the usual witch like feeling and I know my body well....

I am going over to the temping side this month and have just got all set up with FF.... - YAY,,,, FF is giving me average cycle at 25 days... (this one was 24!) so I will get to test again in October - Woo hooo.... Can you put me down for the 28th please... this is 3 days after my daughters birthday - gotta be good eh?? Bit of reflexology and some general PMA this month I think and me and DH are gonna just go for the every other day method but start straight after AF and continue right thru!!! Wish me luck.

Well done to those who got BFPs and loadsa luck for those still to test...

GOOD LUCK CHICK.
but i've had cramp for the past 3 months and still nothing ha ha xx

I think I might be out this month. Can I make the November thread? Pretty pretty please? It's my birth month and my favorite month! :flower: hehe

*I'm still not giving up this month*

its almost time girls.... getting closer but i caved and tested today and got a bfn :( testing on the 9th if the witch doesnt get me

Gd luck to all who got there bfps :D wooo 26 its growing :D ,sorry to the ones who didnt, next month for u deffo :D
Im due one tomorrow ,well today i suppose u cud say (sunday) i normally come on in the evenings, i will keep u all updated tho :)

I think I might be out this month. Can I make the November thread? Pretty pretty please? It's my birth month and my favorite month! :flower: hehe

*I'm still not giving up this month*

Dunno why not! Although, you aren't out until you're out! So, bite your tongue, missy! :hugs: Also, the WooHoo was a Sims reference! :)

Zipster - Not until she shows! No :witch: until there really is a :witch:!

Cheers Megg... however.... :witch: rode right in on that broomstick at 9.00am this morning - just as I thought.... and she is cackling like a good un....

BUt, I forgot to take my temp.... shit this is gonna be hard to remember. I took it but I had already been out to the toilet...

Oh well, gonna set my alarm now, so that when it goes off I know for defo I have to do temp. Usually my little one wakes me up and I instantly get up to go to her... LOL.....

OMG I am crapping myself i detected OV this month so bd around then and last month completely missed it

I am afraid I am a bit of a fraud as i would be due on 14th june but will be induced at 37weeks so will be a may baby but if we dont get bfp this month and get it next month will be june baby then just keeping my FX really need this so dont have to go back to work at will be able to go back on MAT leave after I finish my MAt leave now

Cautiously announcing my BFP!! I am 9DPO today (check out my thread on Pregnancy test Gallery)

BFP on FRER this morning, and BFP on Superdrug test just now!

I was down to test on the 5th, but i am totally impatient!

Huge congratulations Debgreasby!!

Guess what - me too!! :happydance:

Tested with a FRER this morning at 10 dpo and :bfp: !!!

Now I'm praying that it will stick and not be a chemical... But soo happy! And very happy for you too!

Not allowing myself to think about chemical etc or i will be a nervous wreck lol.

Trying to sit back and enjoy my little secret. Only DH knows ( oh and you lot too!)

Congratulations ladies! Hoping they are sticky beans for you!

I had a chemical last week (was only pregnant for a week :( ), so I have learned NOT to test early. But I'm okay because we're trying again this month!! Should ovulate on Tuesday, if all goes according to plans.

Love to see all of the :bfp:'s!!!

I'm out, AF got me this morning...dam it! Oh well, second cycle was 4 days shorter than the first (after BCP), so hopefully things are settling down slowly. :)

Hi, newbie here, can you please put me down for testing on the 27th October, thanks so much ! :)

27 :bfp:'s!!! Yay girls, we're off to a great start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->