• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

The WITCH arrived! She was 7 days late though! I'm out! Congrats if you have BFP - Good luck if you havent tested yet! x x

Megg you are awful for getting me addicted to stuff!! I clicked that 2ww symptoms link in your sig... omg new addiction!! lol I have a CRAZY amount of saliva going on - I feel like I could save the world from drought right now!!!

LOL Aaisrie! My bad! I love it there!

WannaB - Thanks! Snail Mail is too slow!

KevBaby - Sorry about your :witch:! :hugs: Onward and upward to next cycle!

Megg I love it! I didn't know until today that increased saliva was a preg symptom LOL I didn't have it with DD so I'm hopeful it means something!

well i am tentatively annoucning my :bfp: i tested and got 1-2 weeks just hoping its the real deal after the d&c last month so will confirm with the doc and see if we are a go :winkwink:

thanks gils im trying not to get excited yet (its hard) but we shall see what happens.

Well the :witch: got me tonite....good luck to the rest of the girls and hope you get your :bfp:

Sorry to hear about your :witch:, kstancook! :( You sure it's her?

Ok, girls... faint :bfp: for me this morning.... VERY FAINT! VERY TENTATIVE! Pics in my journal! I'm updating cautiously!

Ok, girls... faint :bfp: for me this morning.... VERY FAINT! VERY TENTATIVE! Pics in my journal! I'm updating cautiously!

holy crap!!!! very excited for you. please keep us posted.

btw, i haven't seen that kind of hpt before. what does the blue color on the right mean?

and we're breathing...

:hugs: & :kiss:

The blue on the right is just part of the well that the pee goes in. It's that color from the beginning! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->