• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Jasa - Done! :)

Asolomio - Done! :)

NewYearNewMe - Had a talk with her. I've told her how it's gonna be. Hopefully she took me seriously! :)

SarahMelissa!!! - OMFG! :hugs: I freakin' told you that you would get a :bfp: in my thread, didn't I?!?! HA! You can test in the morning... but that's a BIG F*CKIN' POSITIVE! :rofl: Congrats x 1,000,000!!!

Thank you so much Megg :hugs: i think im still in a little bit of shock/denial, i know i should trust it, because i have done a million IC's before and never had anything like that ever, will definately let you know what my FRER says tomorrow :wohoo:

Aww thanks!! I will be waiting until the 23 to test. Just to make sure. We will see if I can hold out that long.. I get antsy at 11dpo..:haha:

Well Done Sarah Mellisa, Im so happy for you, you must be so excited!

AF arrived, no JuneBug for me :( She was several days early too! :shrug:

Congratulations to those with BFP's! Good luck and :dust: to the rest of you!

I love all the :bfp:'s! I hope November is a luckly month as well! Congrats girls!!

Thank you so much Megg :hugs: i think im still in a little bit of shock/denial, i know i should trust it, because i have done a million IC's before and never had anything like that ever, will definately let you know what my FRER says tomorrow :wohoo:

no way!!!!!! wow :dance: so so so so happy for you hun xxxxx

im in need of a good bump buddy hehehehe

You should definitely trust it Sarah! I'm so happy for you!

Meg can you put me down for a big gob smacking :bfp:
I am in total shock just like with my daughter the month I fell we hardly had sex!!! and I all of a sudden wanted to do exercise and get fit! (not like me lol)

I cant remamber if I put m y name down in this thread or another for June Bugs...they all seem to merge!! ;-)

can you put me down for a VERY cautious BFP!!!!!

Had a MMC in August and am Sh***ing myself now that it will all happen again!

Its sooooooooo early by fingers crossed

Good luck to all those other testers! xx

I cant remamber if I put m y name down in this thread or another for June Bugs...they all seem to merge!! ;-)

can you put me down for a VERY cautious BFP!!!!!

Had a MMC in August and am Sh***ing myself now that it will all happen again!

Its sooooooooo early by fingers crossed

Good luck to all those other testers! xx

Congrats, hun! :hugs: Tons of :dust: to a sticky bean for you!

I've stalked and updated some people! Too many :witch:es girls! C'mon! Follow suit here. More :bfp:s!!!

meg just had a thought...sarahmelissa has her bfp after running last months thread........i feel a bfp coming your way hun!!! :dance:

This 2WW is driving me crazy!!! I think I might go insane!!

no way!!!!!! wow :dance: so so so so happy for you hun xxxxx

im in need of a good bump buddy hehehehe

We can definately be bump buddies, i will let you know if my FRER will allow it in the morning :hugs:

looks like i got mine this morning hope it sticks x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->