• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

The blue on the right is just part of the well that the pee goes in. It's that color from the beginning! LOL

it is faint, but i see it.

love the "inverse" negative btw.

you're a total brainiac, aren't you? :coffee:
:thumbup:

sticky :dust: sticky :dust: sticky :dust:

LOL! I guess it's the negative... but I like inverse better! It is inverted colors that make it a negative! :) Happy to hear that you can see it though! :)

So fucking excited for you right now, my fingers are soooooooo tightly crossed, OMG we can be bump buddies!!!

Oops i thought i posted this in your journal LOL pregnancy brian for me already it seems :rofl:

OMG Megg, congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats the luck of running these threads first sarahmelissa now you! everyone will be queuing up to run them .......well done Megg xx

megg thats awesome, huge congrats.... will have a look in the gallery now to see your pic :happydance: loads of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust: for you, how many DPO are you?

wow, so many BFPs!!
huge congrats to everyone :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Megg I TOLD you your temp dip didn't mean anything yesterday!!!! Congrats honey. I did an IC this morning (my POAS addiction was driving me crazy) I had done a superdrug yesterday and hidden it (didn't want OH to know until it's a BFP lol) and I lifted it to throw it out and it's a BFP... but I don't know if it happened in the time limit or not so I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to test again properly!! DAMMIT!! I hope I'm joining you!! :D

megg thats awesome, huge congrats.... will have a look in the gallery now to see your pic :happydance: loads of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust: for you, how many DPO are you?

It's actually in my journal instead of the gallery! I'm only 7-8dpo! I'm scared it won't stick! :(

Sending major sticky vibes to you Megg, have faith!!

Congratulations to all the ladies with a :bfp:.
I'll be testing on the 28th October and hoping for my :bfp:.

Oh, I'm trying! It's scarier to see that 2nd line than to not know! I just want it to stay... oh, please! :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! :happydance: we're going to beat the record breaking September thread YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

It's actually in my journal instead of the gallery! I'm only 7-8dpo! I'm scared it won't stick! :(

yes lol I already figured that now too after searching the gallery in vein, i cant read :wacko: i saw the pic it looks good, i was getting lines like that at 8-9 dpo. are you gonna keep testing? I tested every day, didnt mean to but couldn't stay away from the sticks. Fingers crossed its a very sticky one. I can imagine you are scared I felt that way too and thought I should have never tested early. But when you are a POASaholic... cant help it. I will keep checking your journal for the progress. Keep taking your progesterone cream :)

I'm out. Witch got me this morning :( my name is under the 10th. Congrats to all with your BFPs! And Baby Dust to all who haven't tested yet!

P.S I really dislike her!

:hugs: to all who are out this month...

Congrats on our newest :bfp:'s, especially our thread host Megg! Hope you all have sticky beans...

:wohoo: i sooo totally knew it meg. major sticky vibes for you my lovely. sooo happy for you xxxxxxxxxxx

Go sarah melissa and megg good luck girlies!! :) x

That is awesome Megg!!! Im so happy for you. I just ask one thing...since you are moving on to the prego group...will you pllllease do this thread again...apparently you are good luck :)

btw, the :witch: got me this month. I was under the 9th. next month WILL be my month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->