• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

no way!!!!!! wow :dance: so so so so happy for you hun xxxxx

im in need of a good bump buddy hehehehe

We can definately be bump buddies, i will let you know if my FRER will allow it in the morning :hugs:

yay!!!!! im sending so much PMA and stickyness your way hun. and if you dont klike the answer on the frer then i have a digi not used here from the lucky box i can send you xxxxxxx

no way!!!!!! wow :dance: so so so so happy for you hun xxxxx

im in need of a good bump buddy hehehehe

We can definately be bump buddies, i will let you know if my FRER will allow it in the morning :hugs:

yay!!!!! im sending so much PMA and stickyness your way hun. and if you dont klike the answer on the frer then i have a digi not used here from the lucky box i can send you xxxxxxx

:rofl: thank you :hugs: well im off to bed, so will update when i wake up!!!!! OMG i cant wait

Congrats Jess - this is amazing news - all the best for a happy and healthy nine months for you and the bean, and your OH

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL!!! You made me day!
:dust:

Oh my, congrats on all of the :bfp:'s!!!

Sorry to those who were caught by the nasty :witch: Wishing you luck in the next cycle. :dust:

Oooh! Congrats to the new :bfp:s!!!

Jess - Tons of sticky :dust: coming at you!

babydreams - YAY!

E&L's Mummy - I do hope you're right! I do! My temp dipped a little this morning and I'm terrified now. :(

Megg fxed for you!!! Mine dipped yesterday (as you know!) but went even higher than the day before, this morning!

Ok it is most definately for real, i woke up several times through the night because i would dream it was bfn, then bfp then bfn then bfp, so when i woke up at 2.30am after dreaming bfp, i ran to the toilet and did 2 FRER's both with 2 beautiful pink lines :happydance: i ran back to the bedroom and turned on all the lights and jumped on DH and he was like "WTF are you doing" so i shoved the test in his face and said "look" LMFAO :rofl:

OMFG Sarah! You're going to be such a fun mom!!! :rofl: I can't wait to see your beautiful baby pics! CONGRATS! I promised you this, didn't I? :hugs:

Aaisrie - Thanks for reminding me! I forget those things when I'm feeling down! :) FX'd for another beautiful baby for you this cycle! :hugs:

Amos - Thanks, sis! :hugs: I wanna join you in the bump club!

OMFG Sarah! You're going to be such a fun mom!!! :rofl: I can't wait to see your beautiful baby pics! CONGRATS! I promised you this, didn't I? :hugs:

Aaisrie - Thanks for reminding me! I forget those things when I'm feeling down! :) FX'd for another beautiful baby for you this cycle! :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: i hope you can join me in 1st tri really soon hunni

Fxed for your temp to jump up again tomorrow!! And of course the bfp to follow!! x

Megg you are next!! It's definitely your turn now!!! :hugs:

Ha ha Ive been excited for SarahMelissa all over BNB! Im going to add some more woop woop in here too!!! :happydance::happydance: Im so damn stoked she got her beautiful:bfp:! And Im PMing :dust: to Meggs, snail mail is way too slow!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->