JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

:bfp: for me!!!

OMG!!! Congratulations Kate!
Did I or did I not say that we would be STORMING the 1st Tri board this month. Go BFPers!

And babydust to all those that remain xxxxxxx

You can count me in too! I just tested today after a very strange AF, 2 dark red lines on a First Responce! Fertilityfriend gave me a due date of June 20th! This is our first pregnancy, it was out first cycle TTC!

I'm feeling down tonight, like it's all in my head. The nausea has eased off, although the over salivation has gotten worse I just feel like it's not going to happen this month. I've peed on more sticks than I care to remember and aside from one thin dark line which I didn't see until after the time limit I feel like it's all just a dream, a dream out of reach. Perhaps this just isn't my time.

Hi Megg (huge congrats by the way!:yipee:)

Could you put me as a tentative :bfp: too :happydance: I have a definate line on a FRER but I want to wait until I am officially LATE until I admit what it really its :cloud9:

p.s. thanks for having a quiet word with my aunt flo :hugs:

Oooo big woohooo's when I woke up this morning, Kates you rogue!!!! And you thought you were out blah!!!!:happydance: Well done!!!!!:hugs: And Megg is Preg yeharrrrrr!!!!!!!!!:happydance: I need a little emoticon that can do cartwheels!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:Congrats to all the beautiful bfps!!!!!:hugs:

Hi Megg, please can you put me down for testing on 30/10 as AF got me very early last time!!!

OMG! How much I missed!!

Katie!!! - WTF? I told you! CONGRATS! *jumps up and down* OMG!!! YAY! :cloud9:

Congrats also to:

NewYearNewMe
Someday-Baby
Tulip (officially)
WishUponAStar
Bella's Mamma

So many :bfp:s! That's great!!!

Tulip - I'd love another bump buddy... but I'm worried I won't get to stick around. Did another cheap test today to feed the POAS addiction and if there's a line it's the most pathetic line ever! So, I'm a bit concerned. But, hoping above all hope that it was a bum test?

OMG! How much I missed!!

Katie!!! - WTF? I told you! CONGRATS! *jumps up and down* OMG!!! YAY! :cloud9:

Congrats also to:

NewYearNewMe
Someday-Baby
Tulip (officially)
WishUponAStar
Bella's Mamma

So many :bfp:s! That's great!!!

Tulip - I'd love another bump buddy... but I'm worried I won't get to stick around. Did another cheap test today to feed the POAS addiction and if there's a line it's the most pathetic line ever! So, I'm a bit concerned. But, hoping above all hope that it was a bum test?

Ahh Meggs, this postitive, I will pray that your bean sticks!!!! :hugs:

Megg 3 days after my BFP with clearblue I did a cheap test, cost me a fortune as had to do 2 other test to confirm BFP after it said negative. Bum test & false economy for us POAS addicts!

:hugs: Jane

Hang in there babes still early days and some cheapies suck. FXXX for a sticky bean.

Congrats to all the BFP's!

I tested today b/c I'm cramping so bad, but I'm only 8dpo... so as suspected, even if I WAS pregnant, BFN!

im gonna test 2mor... so nervous... does anyone know what your cm sud be if your preg?? im 10 dpo and so nervous about testing :( i have lots of symptoms thought.. shooting pain in bbs sick today, headaches dizzy..
ill update you 2mor :D

im gonna test 2mor... so nervous... does anyone know what your cm sud be if your preg?? im 10 dpo and so nervous about testing :( i have lots of symptoms thought.. shooting pain in bbs sick today, headaches dizzy..
ill update you 2mor :D

good luck for tomorrow x

Eeeek! This is all so exciting :happydance: Congrats to everyone who has got their BFP so far. Only 1 day and 9 hours til I get to test...not that I'm counting or anything!!

I expect to see some :bfp:s out of you testers, ASAP! Hell, I hope to see a good one from myself. Hubs has convinced me that it doesn't matter what any test says yet, because it's too early to be testing anyway. So, + or - means nothing right now, and I'm definitely pregnant. So, since I like his answer, that's what I'm going with!

As requested earlier:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im in limbo megg! 5 days late but negetive test!! hopefully i can update in a few more days!
congrats girls!!!! lots of BFPs!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->