JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

First, Congrats to tryingtochill! Good luck with trying to chill in 1st Tri... I'm freaking out every 10 mins. I hope you're better at it than I am! :hugs:

Second, I'm going to be offline all weekend probably. No updates since last night will be done until Monday. I'm running late already, and I just can't seem to get through it yet! I will be back though. I'm going to see my family, so time online will be hit or miss, mostly miss! My cell # is in my journal if anyone desperately needs me... I can be reached easiest by txt. If I'm slow to answer, my mom hates it when I txt too much... so, yeah. But, it's not a huge issue! I just might have my phone on silent some of the time!

:hugs: all around! Condolences to the girls with :witch:es! :dust: to those waiting to test still! AND, Congrats too all the new (many... looking at you Aaisrie!) :bfp:s I'll miss while I'm gone!

Love y'all!

Hoooooly CRAP!!! Looking at all the BFPs on the first page makes my eyes buggy!! That's got to be a record! What a great month!

Please put me down for Sunday Megg -- the 18th. My chart's looking great this month, and the "girls" are a bit painful so I have high hopes! Have to resist testing before then so my hubby can be there (he's out of town till Sunday) -- maybe we should put bets on if I make it or not! LOL! Damn FRERs are burning a hole in my medicine cabinet!

Still haven't got mine yet Megg!! I held off testing today because I moved house today and I couldn't deal with the stress of another BFN... So I might test tomorrow if my frame of mind is better... You keep well this weekend, don't stress, rest up!! x

Congratulations trynitey !!! Got my fingers crossed for you Aaisrie!!!

Witch got me, am out for this month.
Congrats to all those with BFPS
:hugs: to those who got caught by the witch and Fx'd for those still waiting to test

:bfp: this morning! I'm not listed on this thread, I got a bit confused by all the different threads this month, but I thought it would be another one to add to the list.:happydance:

Good luck everyone and :dust:
xx

Congrats to kitten and trynitey! I will update you both and any other news on Monday! :hugs:

:witch: got me this morning :cry:

Congrats to all the BFP's & lot's of luck to all still waiting xxxxxxx

Bring on next month :happydance: xxxx

I am so sorry the nasty :witch: got you Ava Grace!!:hugs:

Megg can you add me to the 23rd please mam!:hugs: I'm trying to hold out that long!:haha:

Have a nice rest Meggs you deserve it!! Congrats to all the BFP girls out there!

my dear megg33k,

it's a :bfp: for me on the 17th!!!

good luck girls!!!! sending everyone lots of dust!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Megg, can you put me down for a :bfp: After doing five tests I think I'm finally convinced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->