JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

You can count me in too! I just tested today after a very strange AF, 2 dark red lines on a First Responce! Fertilityfriend gave me a due date of June 20th! This is our first pregnancy, it was out first cycle TTC!

that's my due date that ff gave me too!

WOW I'm overwhelmed at all the BFP's this month and so very happy to see everyone getting them. CONGRATULATIONS!! You area all making my days happier!! I however am out for this month. (I was down for the 12th and 14th Megg) Whoever said the witch was dead was wrong she found me. I'm really going to need your support in the coming weeks!! My son passed a year ago on the 27th. :dust: to all testers!!!

Oh Cate I'm sorry :( It *must* be your turn soon.

Megg - OH is right, it's still too early for you to be testing you mad cow - you ARE pregnant. Sticky sticky dust to you xxxx

Tulip - Says you with a + on CD26! LOL That's a bit early, isn't it?! LMFAO! :hugs:

Kate - I've cried for a bit now hearing that! I don't want to update you. Heard about mightyspu too! I seriously cried my eyes out for you both! GUTTED! Crying again just typing this! I'd give up my :bfp: in a second if you girls could have it!!! Without hesitation! Love you, honey! :hugs:

bbhopes - I'm always here if you need me!

I'll update tomorrow. I'm too sad and tired to do it tonight! :(

Aaisrie - It's not over till the :witch: shows! PMA! :hugs: Trust me.. "I'm feel out" can be a preg symptom!!! Keep your head up!

Fran - Sorry to hear it! I know you're not much of a hugs or PMA kind of girl... so I won't. But I want to! :)

Megg it just feels futile... Why do we do this to ourselves! I swear if I pee on one more stick I'm gonna turn into one!!

I'm soooo happy to find this group...been ttc for 6 months and don't really have anyone to talk to about it. DH just doesn't "get" why I am obsessing over every little symptom and POAS so early. So far, two chemical pregnancies.

I am praying so hard for this month to be it for us. I have all the symptoms and temp keeps rising but tested today at 14 dpo...BFN. I just about couldn't go to work I was so upset. Sitting here in a fog, as I feel like this will never happen. Sorry to be so negative - it is just nice to let it spill out.

On the flip side, I don't even know any of you- and I'm literally crying here at my desk while reading all about your BFPs! So happy for all of you. And to ladies who already greeted AF, your time will come...oooh, don't you hate when people say that?! no, really - I'm wishing peace and contentment for you as you try again soon.

one more thing (sorry, if I am not posting in the correct forum, as I'm new to this), everyone seems to be asking us lately if we want to have kids and if so when. A complete stranger just asked me that at a wedding this past weekend. wth?! it almost brought me to tears again. "when i CAN have children...that's when I'll have them!" moron. sorry, I'm hoping this hostility is hormones. :wacko:

10 dpo, no :witch: lots of symptoms, tested last night but BFN coz I tested too early!!!

Officially un-tentative'ing my :bfp:! EEP!

It's Still Faint...

FRER's don't lie!

FRERs definitely don't lie, posted my comment on your test thread!!:yipee:

Congrats to the new BFPs!! Wow, what a lot for a month :) it is about time! As for me, I think the cycle was a bust... even with the trigger shot I don't think I ovulated (which frustrates me because I usually O without it). Argh :growlmad: However, my nipples are extremely tender but that could just be because of the shot. My temps are not going up. So confused. Hope by some miracle I still have a chance this month. Will keep you posted!

:dust:

Congrats to the new BFPs!! Wow, what a lot for a month :) it is about time! As for me, I think the cycle was a bust... even with the trigger shot I don't think I ovulated (which frustrates me because I usually O without it). Argh :growlmad: However, my nipples are extremely tender but that could just be because of the shot. My temps are not going up. So confused. Hope by some miracle I still have a chance this month. Will keep you posted!

:dust:

Will keep my Fx for you.X

BFP confirmed by doctor...ladies who are still TTC, hang in there. it took me over a year and it felt like it would never happen but it will!! stay strong and be patient and keep using the CBFM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->