JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

Hi Megg, can you put me down for a :bfp: After doing five tests I think I'm finally convinced!

Thank goodness or you would send yourself broke!:lol: Congrats to all the ladies on the beautiful BFP's!:happydance: Anna Im confused not testing till the 23rd but sporting a preg ticker? Did I miss a post?!:wacko::blush:

:witch: got me. :cry: Hope to have a bfp for thanksgiving

Contrats to the all of the bfps

Hi Megg! Please put me down for a :bfp: !!! Hope this one sticks! Thanks for starting this lucky thread!

Congrats girls with :bfp:s! Sorry about the :witch:es! :dust: to the rest!

I'm still updating... it might take some time! LOL

Aaisrie - Shocked and gutted! You sure? :(

:witch:got me. :cry:Here's to next month

Contrats to the all of the bfps

Im out girls, the :witch: got me :cry:

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Megg, can you put me down for a :bfp: After doing five tests I think I'm finally convinced!

Thank goodness or you would send yourself broke!:lol: Congrats to all the ladies on the beautiful BFP's!:happydance: Anna Im confused not testing till the 23rd but sporting a preg ticker? Did I miss a post?!:wacko::blush:

her ticker says if im pregnant i will be: xxx

Hello girls!

Could you add me to the list please? Got a BFP 2 days ago!!! yay!!

Congrats Bumble-bee! Sorry to my new girls with :witch:es!

:hugs: to you all!

Congrats Bumble-bee! Sorry to my new girls with :witch:es!

:hugs: to you all!

congrats to the girls with a bfp. as for me i still havnt started a new cycle or had the witch show up yet......so confused.....i either just want to start or get my bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Megg
How did the weekend go? Sorry if i missed your thread on it just wondered how your family took your news? & how are you feeling?
Jane

The weekend was good! The news went over pretty well. The 1st day was more shock than joy. The 2nd day was more joy than shock! It all evened out. I just hope it's for real now that everyone knows! LOL

How are you feeling, love? How's baby treating you?

Hey Megg

I have been reading your journal and also have been on a few threads that you have answered for me x

Congrats on your :BFP: fx for you hun glad the family weekend went well and I am soo pleased for you, you deserve it hun x

The weekend was good! The news went over pretty well. The 1st day was more shock than joy. The 2nd day was more joy than shock! It all evened out. I just hope it's for real now that everyone knows! LOL

How are you feeling, love? How's baby treating you?

OK megg repeat after me...it is real.. now loader smiling it is real.:happydance:
I'm doing ok not having as much m/s as a lot of the girls though not sure if good or bad thing?!:dohh:

Oh, Jane! :hugs: From what I hear, more or less MS or anything else... its all normal. I pretty sure I can find somewhere that would say that bleeding from your ears while drinking heavily and playing russian roulette was a good pregnancy sign. So, we're just to assume that all things are good, be it more, less, or none of them! It's awesome, huh? Confusing, stupid awesomeness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->