JuneBugs Sept & Oct Testers Unite! Make that 145 BFP's! Updates from the last few?

I would like to join...please put me down for Oct 6th?

Not sure if I can join you guys?

Testing 29/10 if can hold out that long but as Im only on CD2 seems ages away!

If am lucky it will be a July bubs tho so dont know if can be in the June bugs gang? Hope so as the thread is looking lucky \\:D/

yeah lucky esp for early testers lol... i'm sure you are welcome here :)

:dust: to you :)

:bfn: for september for me me i'm afraid

my next testing day will be 26th Oct

xx

moggymay - I'm on CD2 too with my BFP (PMA!!!!) on the 28th Oct so technically not a June Bug. More a July Joy......which is when my birthday is and when our wedding anniversary is. Could be a busy month!!

could you please put me down for the 10th! thank you!

i'm not sure if this is the same thread but i asked to be put down for 19th and 23rd Oct

AF showed her face today....im out this month. Sigh....

Ok, girls! I have you all updated! I have you both dates now Annamumof2

AF showed her face today....im out this month. Sigh....

OH NO!!! :( But... :cry: BIG :hugs: for next cycle! You'll make a fab July mommy! :)

Thanks Megg....you will too!!!! This might just be our lucky cycle coming up here!

Not sure if I can join you guys?

Testing 29/10 if can hold out that long but as Im only on CD2 seems ages away!

If am lucky it will be a July bubs tho so dont know if can be in the June bugs gang? Hope so as the thread is looking lucky \\:D/

Of course you can join! Everyone can join! I added you in! What's a few days! LOL :happydance:

Hi I am new here. My name is Kim and I wanted to know if I could be added? I am on cycle day 23. My goal is not to test until Oct. 3. Praying for a BFP! BTW where do I add the tickers????

Megg, thank you for updating mine. I know, I will be so tempted to test before the 4th. We'll see if I can wait. :)

Oct 1 for me please:) Thank you for starting this!

mrskcbrown - Of course! Got you added!

harmonygirl72 - No problem, hun. Good luck waiting! :test: I mean, uhm... wait! Yeah, wait! :)

runnergrl - Added, you're welcome, and I was just telling you in another thread how awesome you are for being a Megan... because I am too! :hugs: I like you already! I predict you will get your :bfp: in MY thread! :)

hi hun!! ill be testing around the 10th of october.. im in tww now.. babydust everyone!!! :)

5 :bfp:s already?? Wow - we might get to take the record from the September thread at this rate :wohoo:

moggymay - I'm on CD2 too with my BFP (PMA!!!!) on the 28th Oct so technically not a June Bug. More a July Joy......which is when my birthday is and when our wedding anniversary is. Could be a busy month!!

July is a good month, my son was born in July and so was our cat! Hoping for lucky third! Fingers crossed for us all x

Hey Megg
Can you put me down for the 28th please? Man, that seems like a long way off!! This month started POAS at 10dpo but will try to be strong this time round!
:dust: everyone! xx

All updated! And, I intend to take the record away from September! Normally, I don't know if SarahMelissa would forgive me for that... but if I promise her a :bfp: in my thread, I think she could find it in her heart to forgive me! Right? *bats eyelashes* I'd even stop ragging on dangerous Australian wildlife! :winkwink:

yes Meg u got one lucky thread here, hoping for loads more BFPs for everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->