Just a little confidence booster

mrsdcooper

Mummy to Hermione
Reaction score
Hi all,

hope you are doing well. i know these last few weeks are so harsh on the mind and the body.

Well i spent the last couple of weeks thinking constantly about labour and a little scared and nervous. some of you may have read my birth story, little Hermione was born 3 weeks ago on tuesday...

Well i am now fine and said to hubby today i would love to have another little one, we cant for money reasons, but if we could i would try again no problems within the next few months....

Hermiones birth was traumatic, yet i would do it again and in her 2nd week we had issues with her wieght and getting enough food so it was really hard - now all sorted and she is back to her amazing self.

so i though i would post this to try and put some of you approaching bday a little at ease. it is true you dont forget - i would say you dont care. i love her and would do it all again in a flash and have another little baby.

good luck with your births, i look forward to reading your stories
Debs:hug:

Thanks mrsdcooper, what a lovely and thoughtful post xx

Thanks Debs. It's nice to hear something like that during these last tedious few days!!!

I totally echo what Debs has just said. My labour wasn't the easiest either but I would do it again in a flash. Tristan is beautiful and such a lovely contented baby (most of the time!).

xxx

Thanks ladies. Your positive comments as Kat says is really nice to hear x x

Aww thanks hun, it's lovely to hear such positiveness about it all.

Thanks hun - for those of us who are worried & nervous about the birth, it's really nice to hear comments like yours.

xxx

Aww hugs to you all.Labour is crap but it is a pain soonest forgotten.I have had one easy peasy birth and 2 very traumatic births.I nearly lost my son due to hospitals negligence but here I am again.why?cos my babies are my life.Simple as that and nothing is as rewarding as being a mummy.Ok it's knackering but makes you feel proud at the slightest achievement they make.My daughter has just started to do things and it makes me so proud that I taught her how to do it.Just wish I had more money in the pot but hey we do ok.Enjoy being Mummys it dont last long my eldest is 11 soon.I can't believe where the time has gone xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->