Just being nosey! How often are u ladies having sexytime lol

Had none at all, its just a total turn off for me, i want my own space too, too many cuddles are making me claustrophobic!! :S

I'm a bit the same unfortunately - partly because I have been so worried that it might cause problems and partly because I am so tired and not in the mood.

Still doing favours for DH though to keep him happy. :hugs:

Like Lizzie, I'm not in the mood at all. We live apart during the week and i hate the expectation that i should give it to him when he's back...and he doesn't want me to do it jsut for him, he's quite firm about that. I can't even give him a tongue sandwich without reeling from him stinky breath (that stupid over sensitive nose of mine) and the thought of anything more than cuddles is grossing me out. Last pregnancy i got my mo-jo well back in the second trimester, and fully hope and expect the same to happen!

before i got pregnant we did it 3-4 times a week, then the tiredness and sickness kicked in then it went way down to like 2 times a month, but now its picking up again sickness is very rare now so about twice a week at the moment.

me and my oh used to have sex everyday and since ive been preggers (15) weeks i havent wanted to at all.. i think its the fact i just dont feel attractive at all and the last thing i want is him seeing me butt naked swinging from the chandeliers!!(not a nice thought) i think i might have to grin and bare it cos i think hes going to burst otherwise x

We used to DTD once or twice a week (i've never had a very high sex drive) but since sickness and tiredness kicked in my DH hasn't had any!
There is no way i could DTD when i feel sick all day long!!!

Am hoping sickness will pass soon and then we can get back to normal.

x

We used to DTD at least 5 days a week. And once I received the BFP I was so excited to go back to having "normal" sex. That lastest about 3 days and now I have no desire for him. I am so dry when we try, Never a problem before, and I start thinking of women on here saying they aren't having sex at All during first Tri or that they Bleed after sex that I get so worked up and its all for him. Its awful.. I used to be such a sexual person! I thought for sure I would get the crazy sexy hormone I hear some pregnant women get..

Right now I seem to be going through about 4-5 days of 'don't come near me!!' to the odd 'come get it now!' day lol.. hope it settles down!

We DTD 2-3 times a week now, although we were not allowed to for about 1 month due to a Subchorionic Hematoma. Now that has cleared up and the doc gave us a thumb's up. Still, I am not much in the mood most of the time, but I have been having some crazy dreams about it! I even have had the big O during my dreams a few times over the past weeks. Nuts!

we used to DTD like 3 or 4 times a week, now its like once a month! haha! i have no interest in the slightest! OH doesnt mind, he knows that i love him and he is just as happy to cuddle instead :D

we are 1-2 times a week at the moment, not really interested. The only time i seem to be interested is in my vivid dreams :O

Doctor adiviced not to have any since I had a small bleed 2 weeks ago.
Noneless to say my husband is sad about it..

I feel so bad but we are not having any... I think its been 3 weeks. Geez am I a bad wife. I think I am going to have to muster up some energy to have some sexy time tonight!

I just dont want to be touched. I am so hot all the time that I just dont want anyone near me. I know thats bad to say but by the end of the day I am so tired that I just dont my own space.

We DTD like 1-2 times a week now... I figure at least once a week is good ;) lol. Before we were pretty much 2-3 times a week anyway- except for the weeks we were TTC, obviously that was much more often. lol. I think my hubby misses that part about TTC, but otherwise we are very thrilled not to think about it anymore. lol.

I did have a very graphic sex dream about my hubby last night... so maybe I'm missing it more than I thought? ;)

if i had my own way id have it every day my sex drive has shot through the roof but my partner is not so keen as hes sceared of hurting our baby lol so i have 2 settle for 3x a week x

I have really never had a drive even before pregnant so would only do it about once ever week or every 2 weeks just to make him happy. Now that pregnant I think have only done it once.

With my first pregnancy i didnt want it at all, seriously we only dtd about 3-4 times the whole 9 mths, didn't even want to do any 'favours', or have a cuddle. :shrug:

This time round we dtd about once a wk, sometimes less if we're really tired. And i really enjoy sexy time this time round :thumbup:

When we were ttc we were doing it every other day, but preggo is a different story. The first couple weeks it felt too weird and I didn't like it. Then the MS killed even sexy thinking. But now that I'm feeling better and transitioning over to 2nd tri my drive keeps going up and up!

about once a week, im really not bothered still, waiting patiently for the drive to come back :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->