• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

I am hoping so.....I dont know if the Dr was trying to be funny or what. He is the dr who did my reversal. He is too old to have a sense of haha.
FX for u, how many dpo are u?

Sense of haha..lol funny. Well I think 15 dpo, give or take a day...I felt I did O, but with no opks handy and not temping hard to say really , I did have some left sided pain with some ewcm...I just figured I did. And that was roughly 2 weeks after M/C. Now I am wondering did I even O then, with this opk...TMI warning ---> I said I was consipated and when I was trying I had LOTS of lotiony cm..I will bed in case, been having af like cramps on and off past couple of days. Maybe my body is just doing what it has to do to get it back to normal. But will bd in case..lol

Sorry about your dog adanma and your assing of your relative.

Okay I almost peed my pants! I know what you meant though! LOL! Oh I can't believe I'm laughing so hard I have tears! Needed that today!

Adanma

Wow you ladies have been busy today.I gotta catch up!

Adanma,Sorry to hear about grandfather passing hun.It's sad even when you know it's coming.I hope you doggie continues to get better.We had someone to dog sit our yorkie last summer,and had a scare just like that.The ER kept him for 2 days and was better after that.

Ready,It's been all over the radio how crazy it is that Texas is getting snow.I hope it doesn't affect my big game on Sunday.lol.

Needa,I hope you can work something out with the DR.That's great that DH gets to take that time off!

Floppy,Were you TTC this cycle?I hope your cycles go back to the norm.

Super,GL hun.I never have a +opk like that even when I am Oing.So I hope it means great news for you!!

Reeds,How are you?Are you having a section?I can't remember.It's getting real close now!

Navy,How are you doing?

I have started poas and it's only 7dpo so much for not stressing.lol

Hey Fam no I won't have a section...I have all my kiddos quickly. Usually. LOL I was induced with my Dylan early due to some complications but I don't know if they will with Gunner or not. I will know more on monday when we have the growth scan. He may move my edd as Gunner has been measuring 2 weeks ahead the whole time

Thought I would share my 30 week bump with you ladies

30weeks.jpg

super sorry you must have posted right begore i finished...stupid phone. Those r pretty dark lines good idea to bd just incase!

Needa I hope something can get figured out for your birth. Maybe you can explain the situation and maybe they can bump another patient.

Reeds love thee bump! wow 30wks already

Needa, I hope he can re-schedule you c-section. I really hope he was being funny about the TL too.

Super, FXed for you sweetie.

Fam, it won't mess up the game that part of Texas always get snow. That is the Dallas area they get snow every year. I am more south Texas.

Reeds, I already told you but I will say it again beautiful bump. Wow 30 weeks I remember when you got the + HPT.

Floopy, hello. How are you?

Going home to finish unpacking my bedroom. I guess I will cook my family dinner tonight. I so don't feel like it.

Adanma...I am so sorry for the type O. LOL....when I read that my face was beet red. Very sorry hun....lol
Dr called and he is going to see about fitting a section into his work day on March 31, if not it's April 4. Just sucks with my job but all will work out.

needa: It's alright. It was really funny! March 31 would be good. Fx for that! I can't believe it's so close!

reeds: Okay your 30 week bump is like how my 20 week bump was with my kids. I was enormous! You're so little still! I actually have a picture of my 34 week with preston I'd like to share if I can dig it up. So huge.

fam: been there. I tested at 6 dpo once. I just couldn't stop myself! Oh well, one of these times you're gonna have a + and it will all be worth it eh?

Thanks everyone for your kind words re: grandpa. My hubby is doing alright as is my mom in law.

AFM: yesterday and the day before I had sooooo much energy I was thinking how great thsi pregnancy is going to be with all this new energy! I can get stuff done and be really productive! Well today I feel like someone sucked my battery dry. Oh my goodness. sour tummy and so tired. I've been in bed since my hubby got home at 3:00. I got up briefly to start dinner. I did only start it too, hubby finished. lol! SO bad. I hope this doesn't last.

Adanma

okay 34 weeks:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4138/5408828651_0e7a5c6c2a.jpg

just belly 34 weeks:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5409439104_836a41f66b.jpg

just for fun just shy of 38 weeks (new years eve!):
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4089/5408828851_0b0e628de5.jpg

Adanma,All I can say is WOW!!You did have a big bump and so tiny every where else.I gained weight everywhere.lol

aww Adanma love your bump pics. You were a cute preggo. I was huge also..like ridiculously huge. I had a lil stick shift bmw wheen preggo with #1 and the last 3 wks of pregnancy I couldn't drive it anymore cause my belly was too big. I couldn't scoot the seat up far enough to push the clutch w/o my belly and stirring wheel being an issue lol. I also became a fat ass while preggo and well pretty much stayed that way since lol

Thanks for the march 31 vibes ladies. I need to start that job asap so I can spoil the baby even more. hehe....I can't believe how young u ladies are, talking about turning 30, whats that. LOL, I feel like such an old heffer. I remember turing 30, I got my hair but super short cause I thought I was too old to ahve long hair then cried all day cause I looked funny. LOL. I can't beleive I am now considered in my late 30's. Life moves so fast its mind blowing.....

Adanma....thats one big bump. LOL. U look so cute pg, cant wait to see this babes upcoming pics as well.

I will post a pic around 30weeks.

Adanma that is a great bump!! WOW

Carole I think I am confused as to why the 31st would work better...if the client is moving in n APril 1. Won't you still be in the hospital?? Sorry if this is none of my business...I was praying for you last night and that thought just popped in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->