• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

They keep asking all these questions then when people respond they go google it and post links. Than doggone it you should have done that in the first flipping place.

I know!! And the one girl who flips about everything keeps pm and then in the thread finds ways to tell me I am wrong!! I am like geez then stop asking me. I am just gonna unscribe and stop answering her pm's

I have been debating if I wanted to unscribe as well. But since all of you ladies are here, more then likely I will.

I really hate to be that way but I don't like the feeling it gives me anymore.

LOL thats funny!! I am off to bed hun. I hope you have a good night. XX

What does unsubscribe mean? Does that mean all our post will be removed?
I am glad we have moved as well.....it's like it used to be. WOnder if anyone knows we are here...hehe

Fluter....u made me laugh when u said it was like they were on crack or speed ...LOL..thats exactly what I think.

Thanks Sandi. I figured that's what is going on in there. Now the lil eggies just need to stay put til he gets here! No news yet. I might know something today but if not I'll know more tomorrow. Positive thought is all keep telling myself.

You ladies are to funny!!I quit responding to the PM's after the first week.lol.It got to be to much and all the words ran together.It would take me a 1/2 hr to read.

I do miss Shellie though so if anyone decides to invite her over,I would be super excited.

AFM,I am super proud of myself.I have been so much more relaxed this cycle.I think it was the hsg that put my mind at ease.We are waiting until af shows to get the SA.I will be turning 30 on Thursday and freaking out just a little,and no I don't think that is old.I have just been scared of that Bday since I turned 20.lol DS turns 14 on Friday so that party should keep my mind off of it.

fluter: sounds like somethings working it's magic in there!

fam: I turn 30 in September 2011 and I keep thinking of how this is my last few months in my 20's. I have heard that the thirties are MUCH better than the twenties though so I guess I should be looking forward eh?

About the other thread...... I stopped even checking in there once this thread was going. My goodness....it feels like a bunch of 15 year olds giggling, chatting, and freaking out! Can't do it.

Someone asked me how many dpo I was. I was 15dpo yesterday when I got my blood work so I'm pleased with the number! During the mc in August I was 18 dpo and it was 14 so... I think this is better. I am doing progesterone cream this time which I really think made the difference. My temp would usually start to drop 10 or 11 dpo even though my LP was 14 days so I was thinking maybe the progesterone was going down to soon for the egg to really implant. I also did the baking soda this time! lol! I'm telling you there is something to that whole thing!

In other news: My husbands grandpa died this morning. We knew it was coming, but still so sad. Ian reminded us he is in heaven with grandma though so... he's right. They were so much in love and he is for sure happy to be back with her.

Also, my dog possibly had a seizure sunday. We came home to find vomit all over the place and she had pooped in the house which she NEVER does. We let her outside and she was just stumbling around. We took her to emergency where they said she may have had a seizure and to keep watch over her. Yesterday she was much worse she had to be carried everywhere and her eyes were really shooting back and forth very quickly. SHe wasn't eating or drinking. Took her to the vet and they confirmed peripheral vestibular disorder which is inflammation of teh nerves connecting the inner ear to the cerebellum. They gave her some meclizine for dizziness and some ear drops. She is a bit better today and it should resolve in the coming weeks. I thought she was going to have to be put down. SHe is 8 and a half and I just thought it was the end. Thank God it's something that should resolve!

I will check in later to see how everyone is doing. HAve a nice day and anyone who is in the storm area please be careful! I really wanted to keep hubby home today, but he had to go to work.

Adanma

Adanma I am so sorry for your loss. I also hope your puppy is ok.

Carole when you click on your USer CP and it shows all the threads you are on there is a spot below it that says unscribe...and then it won't show up as one you follow anymore. HOpe that makes sense. LOL

Hope everyone is staying snuggly and warm. We are gettting hammered with ice right now. FUN fUn

Reeds: we got a bunch of ice and sleet yesterday and last night. It's stopped now, but we are supposed to get a bunch of snow this afternoon into tomorrow. Icky.

Adanma

Needa, I just hope they don't know we are here. LOL

Flutter, FX that you don't "O" until hubby gets here.

Adanma, sorry for your lost. Also, hope your dog get better.

Fam, I had fun in my twenties but also did a lot of stupid stuff too. But I think I got a lot wiser in my thirties. Not saying you are not wise you may just start seeing things differently now. I hope that makes sense.

Reeds, It is suppose to snow here in Texas. Yay we get a snow day. LOL Anytime it snows in my part of Texas we pretty much close every thing. LOL

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Hello ladies,

Adanma, sorry for your loss, I am glad your sweet dog is on the road to getting better.

The other thread...lol WOW..is all have to say! I feel so pushed out of there. :( I so do not belong there. So glad I am here!

Needa, get those vits in you young lady! :hugs:

sorry for your loss adanma good to know ur dog is getting better

wowers for the other thread. I went over there and I was so lost. I am grateful to be over here with you ladies that are all level headed and not obsessing.

Super- thanks for asking about me.

afm- i am fine cd24 10dpo cramping on the right side. Praying that my cycle returns to 28-29 days cycle like it was before mc.

Ready- Snow in Texas is that normal for u all?

Snow is Texas! Wow Karen that doesn't happen often does it??

No not to often. When my son went to college in Missouri (Columbia) he said everyday some one asked him "Have you ever seen snow?" LOL Funny thing is that year we got snow before they did. So I took a picture and sent it to him and told him to tell his friends, "Yes! I have seen snow." LOL

Okay, I am clearly a poasa lol so here are todays tests. 1st 2 are opk and last one is -pg test... I woke this morning with sore bb's and constipated i decided to test...help??? LOL

Attachments

• 0201111552-00.jpg
    0201111552-00.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 0201111551-00.jpg
    0201111551-00.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 0201111552-01.jpg
    0201111552-01.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
Adanma sorry for hour families loss. Even knowing it's coming doesn't take away the pain. But you're right when you know they will be re-united with their love it does ease the pain a little. Hope your doggie is ok too.

Girls that are getting ready to be 30...I personally hated turning 30 and stayed in my pj's all day pouting lol. But honestly it's not that bad. I can say I don't love getting older but what can ya do.

DH has to be at the airfield in Iraq at 8:30am their time so that will be 12:30am my time. He still has no idea his path of travel until he gets there. He will have no way to contact me until he gets to Kuwait. Could bee one day could be 3 days...uurrgghhhh I hate the waiting and not knowing!

excellent opks.....can't really see the hpt as the pic is blurry. Is there a line? FX for u hun!!! They say chances are higher to concieve after a mc.

Sorry about your dog adanma and your assing of your relative.

HIYA iamrestored, ready, fam, fluter.
FAM...I have no issues at all inviting people from the old thread as long as they are not the "ones we speak of" without using names...LOL

AFM.....I need to vent, went to dr today. He wrote me a note saying section was for april 1, he told me that last month. I needed a note on letter head as Joe is entitled to take 40 weeks paternity leave but will only be taking 5 weeks, long and short of it ...EI needed it. So....all was good, I was just picking up my son from K-garden and I didn't take my cell in with me. Just missed the phone ringing when I got in the SUV. It was the Dr, he said they are all booked up for april 1. So he booked me for monday april 4.
I am not sure if u all remember but I have been looking for a new client for my job and found one. He was tentatively moving in April 1 weekend, I was taking the weekend respite and would start work with him on the monday APRIL 4. Plus my ex husband is being a "PRICK" and has not seen the kids for over 2 weeks. (I would rather it be that way as he is mental these days) So I was getting a friend to watch my kids over the weekend. Now if I have baby during the week she can't watch them. She lives in a subdivision of edmonton and can't drive he kids and mine to school in the am, not enough time. And she drives bus as well. LOL....I am screwed. I have no family here. I am waiting til Dr offiice opens after lunch to call and see what we can do. I need this job and this guy to move in asap. If I have to wait to may 1 I will be pissed.

SOrry.....stressing here. Why cant my body work naturally and have this babe normally.
This was a funny thing today, Dr asked me if I was going to leave my tubes open after the section or was I going to have a tubal ligation.LOL....

Needa, no there was no line on the hpt test BFN.. Not sure what are up with the opk's as I have been taking them everyday for the past week and never looked like they do today. Will bd anyways..LOL

tubal ligation??? what the..lol that is funny! I hope you can get your dates fixed for the section. Maybe if you let him know the situation he will try to get things going faster for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->