• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just chit chatting.....

It is so cold here today, I can not warm up at all!!! We are in for a storm later this evening. That means movies and hot chocolate and a big comfy blanket! :)

We had about a inch of ice and now its snowing like crazy...had been all day but oddly enough it hasn't accumulated much. Thankfully but I am sure the kids will be out of school the rest of the week.

Kids love snow days! My dd got up this morning wondering if the storm started so she could go back to bed..lol She may get her wish tomorrow because it is supposed to start tonight and overnight moving into the morning. We calling for roughly 25 centimeters...

Believe it or not we have had so many snow days that my kids want to go to school...plus our Middle School burned last year so they are actually still trying to catch up from that

Wow, a lot of days missed. We usually have a few snow days a year here. We are usually bombed at winter here, last year we had an ice storm that knocked power out for over a week. Mild this year..so far..lol But I will take it. I do not like the stuff, it's such an inconvenience, for me anyways..lol Fall is my favorite season, not too hot and not too cold.

well my love is traveling right now. I have no idea where his first stop is. The suspense is killer!

It's soo cold and super windy here today. Thankfully the snow is at a min.My kids may actually go an intire wek of school for the first time since winter started. I'm still praying for the snow and weather to let up in the North East.

I've been messing with the kids ferrts all day. Funny little mischievious critters.

Stay warm everybody!

reeds....I am allowed a weekend respite off (3 days) a month with pay. (respite is when he goes into someone elses home for a break for them and myself) If he moved in April 1, (friday) I would take the first weekend off as my respite weekend.
It's no biggy, I have a meeting with the agency Tuesday, it will all work out in the end.

Oh I see. That makes sense...kinda. LOL I understand waht respite is. I did home health for years. And did billing for it as well. fun fun. They can't move the respite hours to a weekday for once?? That way you still have time to get to know him a bit and get him comfie before bubs gets here?? Hope they come up with some good answers. BUt as you know God will provide.

Okay it is to cold to be Texas today. It is about 33 degrees now with the wind chill it is 19 degress. Really? In Texas?:shrug:

Well my dh said he is ready to TTC again. But I am still a little afraid. So I told him lets just do the NTNP method then if nothing by summer I will pull out the big guns. :gun:

Get your cozy pj`s ready and curl up to watch a movie with hubby! :) -20C here , think that may be 4 ºF . It`s cold!!! LOL But it is not something new for us...We are always ice cubes this time of year..lol

:hugs:

Get your cozy pj`s ready and curl up to watch a movie with hubby! :) -20C here , think that may be 4 ºF . It`s cold!!! LOL But it is not something new for us...We are always ice cubes this time of year..lol

:hugs:

I know I have another friend that lives in Canda. She is always talking about the winter. I really want my spring.

mornin ladies.

Adanma checkin on you momma.

Ready you do what feels right inyour heart and what your body is ready to handle. They do say you are more fertile after a m/c or birth. Whatever you decide you know we're here to support you
dh is now in Kuwait. He had to go to Badan first but he said they hurried them outta there where usually they r stuck there over 24hrs so that's a good thing he didnt. He's stuck in Kuwait for awhile cause flights are delayed 48hrs due to the weather here. He said he is still hopeful he'll be home by Sat. I should know more later today. I'm so excited I can't hardly stand it. I have'nt seen his face for 5 months!!! Oh and Sat is CD 14 for me so hopefully that still gives me a chance to catch the egg!

fx fluter!!!

ready: It's so hard to know when to try again. I know one part of me wanted to right away, but another part couldn't handle the stress of it. Even now, I'm so happy, but I'm scared as hell!

Okay so I was suposed to have my hcg done yesterday for my 48 hour blood work, but the weather had everything closed yesterday! So I'm going here in a few minutes once my kids decide to get dressed (I've been yelling at them for about 30 minutes already...) and it's STAT so I should have the result in a couple of hours. PLease keep Fx for me!

Adanma

Oh I see. That makes sense...kinda. LOL I understand waht respite is. I did home health for years. And did billing for it as well. fun fun. They can't move the respite hours to a weekday for once?? That way you still have time to get to know him a bit and get him comfie before bubs gets here?? Hope they come up with some good answers. BUt as you know God will provide.

Honestly, it's not a huge issue, it will be ok and work itself out. U seem more stressed about it than me.....LOL

Adamna...fingers and toes crossed for u.

Fluter, how exciting to have dh home so soon! Have fun...*wink*

Hello ladies,

Flutter, I am so excited for you. I hope you catch the eggie.

Adanma, fear not for the Lord is with you. I don't want you to be scared sweetie. Thank you for you input though. I am praying for you because as I said before you so deserve your sticky bean.:hugs: But I know that I will be afraid too.

Needa, I love the brown baby on your ticker.

Have I told you ladies how much I love you!!!:hugs: You ladies have given me some of the best encourgement and love. For that I greatly thank all of you and I really love you all. :hugs:

I posted, but apprently it got lost in cyber space somewhere...

Anyway, I don't want to retype all of it. It basically said you all are amazing and I'm glad there is such a great group of women supporting one another etc. love you guys.

I just got off the phone with midwife's office. Hcg has risen to 97. My midwife has not reviewed the info yet so there were no recommendations, but I should hear from them later once she has looked at it. They said it should double every 48hours. Yesterday would have been 48 hours and it should have been at least 70. I think it's on track, but they'll let me know. Still crossing fingers!

Adanma

okay I'm dumb. I opened this in anothe rwindow and I hadn't hit post reply yet in the other window. So I'll copy n paste.

awwww ready. You have been such a support to all of us here as well. I'm so glad I found this wonderful community of women to share these experiences with!

I'm trying not to be scared and to just enjoy the joy of it right now. I figure if it ends I'll be devastated whether I allowed myself to feel the joy or not. I might as well experience the joy now and if the pain comes it comes. I won't be any more or less devastated either way so I'm trying to enjoy it now. Hard though!

Adanma

So that's what I had said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"