Just chit chatting.....

Hello ladies, I had a scare today. Well last night I had some bleeding, not a lot but enough to concern me, with some cramping too. I went to emerg this morning and baby and heartbeat still there. I am spotting ever so lightly now but still have some cramping. Doctors said everything looks good, keep you fingers crossed for me :( This is such a scarey ride. U/S on the 22nd with my regular doctor. Come on Tuesday!

oh super Im sure you are freaking out! Bleeding is ver common in the first trimester so try not to stress yourself to much, i know easier said then done. keep us posted

Hang in there Super. I had a ton of spotting this pregnancy and it scared the hell out of me. I even bled at 21 weeks! It turned out that I have a cervical polyup. So there are reasons. You have a healthy little bean in there! :hugs:

Well it seems it is over for me. I went see my doctor today because I was worried about the cramping. Baby looked beautiful head to toe and you could pick it all out but there was no heartbeat :cry: I am beyond crushed. I have no bleeding now at all but do have cramping. If I do not pass the baby myself by Tuesday then I will probably have to have a d&c :cry: I feel numb/dead...I don't know if I have the strength to try anymore.

Well it seems it is over for me. I went see my doctor today because I was worried about the cramping. Baby looked beautiful head to toe and you could pick it all out but there was no heartbeat :cry: I am beyond crushed. I have no bleeding now at all but do have cramping. If I do not pass the baby myself by Tuesday then I will probably have to have a d&c :cry: I feel numb/dead...I don't know if I have the strength to try anymore.

:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::cry::cry: Aww nooo life is so flamin unfair..I am gutted for you My heart goes out to you sweetie... be kind to yourself.. my darling.. we are here for you if you need us! (((HUGS))) XXXXXX

oh super my heart aches for you :( what a shitty hand you have been given! I hope you can find some peace, lots of hugs

Dale I'm truly so sorry. I can not even imagine how you are feeling right now. I wish I could give you a bug hug and lend my shoulder to cry on. I know a TR sister who kept having mc's and sometimes she would get far enough along to see baby. She finally had the last fetus tested to see if they could figure out why. they checked for chromosomal issues and what not. Her case ended up being she needed progesterone and lots of it. After 7 mc's she s finally 15wks pregnant. I just wanted to share that with you to show you there is always hope.

Hope you get to feeling better Angel. I've been sick with something all week. Nauseous Mon and Tues. Fine on Wed. Thurs afternoon til now have a very sore throat and THEN last night I caught a real stomach bug and threw up and had diarrhea all night. Slept this entire day away. I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day

its horrible been ill isnt it hun.. sounds like you have had a rough time too..
emotionally I feel a bit better.. but now have a chest infection.. XX

Hello ladies! I'm stopping in to say Happy Thanksgiving :). We made it safely to Northern Cal HOME where I'm from. Tomorrow is the day when family and friends will know of our pregnancy. Baby bump is front and center and noticeable. Yesterday, was the first day I felt flutters!!! Ripples!!! Butterflies!!! All glory to God! Its my 5th and child and I know for sure its not gas. The children all gathered on my bed and felt the flutter. They all screamed did u feel that lol. There it is again Mommy!

Wishing you all a blessed, happy, fun filled, relaxing Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to have you ladies in my life. Stay blessed and encouraged. Super, hunni babe your in my prayers. Hugs

Hello ladies! I'm stopping in to say Happy Thanksgiving :). We made it safely to Northern Cal HOME where I'm from. Tomorrow is the day when family and friends will know of our pregnancy. Baby bump is front and center and noticeable. Yesterday, was the first day I felt flutters!!! Ripples!!! Butterflies!!! All glory to God! Its my 5th and child and I know for sure its not gas. The children all gathered on my bed and felt the flutter. They all screamed did u feel that lol. There it is again Mommy!

Wishing you all a blessed, happy, fun filled, relaxing Thanksgiving. I'm thankful to have you ladies in my life. Stay blessed and encouraged. Super, hunni babe your in my prayers. Hugs

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!!!

I hope you all are having an awesome day with family and friends.

Floppy, I love feeling my flutters. Isn't it awesome feeling just to know how amazing our God is?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->