Just chit chatting.....

Hope everyone had a fab holiday!

Just wanted to let y'all know I got my RE appointment scheduled. I go Dec 06 at 1:30. I'm nervous and excited.

Yay in RE apptment. I will pray that your dr will do all the necessary testing and you get the answers. That he or she is compassionate, loving and understanding and has your best interest of ttc at heart. All that is hidden be revealed in HIS name I pray.

Hope everyone's Holiday was wonderful.

Thanksgiving was nice. It's always nice to see family. O.O I shocked everyone when I walked in with my lovely sexy baby bump hehehe. Eyes and mouths OPEN with Oh my God say it's not so!!! LOL it's so all glory to God :). My mother loves baby bumps and she was all over my stomach feeling the flutters. It was some negative comments of course like how many more u gonna have? Aren't you too old? 39. I will be 40 around due date. Don't you have enough? Didn't u get tubal? No one knows of TR but 1 of my sisters that 10 weeks pregnant. I overlooked the negative and continued to dwell on the blessing. It was nice seeing everyone after so many years. It's no place like HOME though.

Flutter, I hope all goes well with the RE.

Floppy, haters make you stronger. :winkwink: People say negative things to me too. But at the end of the day it's nobody's business. To God be the glory.

Thanks ladies. People are negative to me all the time just cause I'm trying. I always say "Well good thing I am the one rising hem and NOT you. It's nobody's business but minevand Waylons so don't worry your pretty little head over our life choices".

I'm anxious for my appointment on Tuesday. I just want it to get here.

Thanks ladies. People are negative to me all the time just cause I'm trying. I always say "Well good thing I am the one rising hem and NOT you. It's nobody's business but minevand Waylons so don't worry your pretty little head over our life choices".

I'm anxious for my appointment on Tuesday. I just want it to get here.

Please let us know what the RE says after your appointment.

I called my insurance company just to make sure my referral went through and it did. They've approved me for 6 visits between now and 5/21/12. I'm real nervous!

Ladies I wanted to share with you a fellow TR Sister's story about loss And the flu shot.

As you guys know I was so excited about our recent news that we were expecting. We had several ultrasounds and everything seemed to be going great. at 9 weeks and 2 days I started spotting, this was 2 days after I took the influenza shot recommended by my doctor. On the 27th of november I was put to sleep because our babys heart had stopped beating. I am so sad for our loss but I am happy to know that after over a year after the surgery, we were able to concieve and although that cannot replace this child, it gives us hope in trying again later on. I* feel the need to express concerns to pregnant women who are thinking about taking the flu shot. Let me start off by saying that , Did you know that each year , the "influenza shot" is a new strain? In other words, these new vaccines are not being tested sufficiently to know wether or not it is safe to take. The vaccine also contains 5,000 times the amoount of mercury found in just a glass of drinnking water from the fountain. Some of you may have taken the vaccine last year and may have had a healthy pregnancy, but this years vaccine is not the same as last year because each year they find a new strand and place on the market a new vaccine. We all think its the same because all we see is FLU SHOT GIVEN HERE. Never do you see, please be aware as this is not the same shot as last year and has not been properly tested.* I invite you to google "miscarriages after flu shot" to see the results. Women from 5wk-8 months have lost thier children after taking this vaccine. I did notice that after I got it, my hands were a little numb and my face was red* *but it went away during the first 24 hours so I dismissed it as just being tired .I* cannot be for certain that this was the cause and do not wish to blame anyone but after reading about this, I discovered some scarey info. Over 8,600 reports were made from 2010-2011 alone. 7% of those resulted in death . Ultimately it is the doctors call and some will recommend the shot, some wont. The doctor who recommended it to me , said it was fine versus the doctor I saw during the D&C procedure said there was no way he would reccomend the flu shot simply because these new shots are not being properly tested before* being placed on the market making us the ultimate guinea pigs.After experiencing this and being checked 2 days prior seeing the heartbeat and a healthy growing baby, the only thing I did different during this pregnancy was the flu shot. This is something to think about ladies. I guess the real question is Is is worth the Risk?

I am glad you RE appointments was approved.:happydance:

I am sorry for your friend's lost. I opted not to take the flu shot this year. I just did not feel right about.:shrug: I agree they are not being tested properly.

flutter great news about your re :) im very sorry for your friends loss what a horrible story I agree with her though and I feel that way about alot of vacines but its like a catch 22 with some of them your damned if you do and damned if you dont! I did get the flu shot this year and thank god everything went ok!

I have real issues with a lot of vaccines. But that's a whole other story!

I'm having a hard time after my appointment today. It was long and stressful. He wants a pelvic ultra sound done next week and then a laporscopy done in Jan. Then do meds and IUI. He said he feels it's my tubes since I'm young ovulate reg and all that jazz. He said it should've only taken me 6 mo to get pregnant. I cried. He even mentioned IVF. I'm getting tired ladies and I'm thinking of just being done. This is much harder than I anticipated it being. My heart is hurting and I'm getting bitter. That is not how I want to feel.

yay on RE Fluter :)

Sorry to hear about your friend and her loss. Pregnant or not my family and I REFUSE the flu shot. My husband served in the gulf war in the 90's and taking the flu shot as well as the other shot and it messed him up in plenty of ways!!!!! He is a disabled Veteran. He along with others were used as lab rats so to speak. We just never know how its gonna affect us individually. It's not worth the gamble to me. I have been thinking about the Whooping Cough Vac saying hmmmmmmmmmm I don't trust it either. I have to ask OB more about that one.

Mommas your ticker says 22 more days to gooooooooooooo! How are u feeling?

Flutter I hope you dont give up but I do know how ttc can make you bitter, there was a girl on another tr site that got preggo her first shot trying and I remember feeling like it was'nt fair and as happy as I was for her I felt a little hard about it. I think you should do some of what he wants you to do I think maybe if you dont you will always wonder what if. Also keep in mind your man is'nt always around so its not like you tried for 6 months straight so try not to freak to much, stay positive and lets get you a bfp!!!!!

Flutter, I agree with momma. It is not like you have been trying for 6 months. I know it can be trying but you will get your baby. :hugs:

Fluter, I know your tired and feel like giving up. Please don't sweetie! You haven't been trying that long bc your dh has been away most of the time. He has been away fighting for our country. And his service is appreciated. I believe that if he was home its no doubt it would happen. I agree with the ladies you will get your baby soon. Huhs xxxxxxx and prayers

Hi ladies! I just had my TR on Dec 3rd! I am just now finally getting around without any pain. Being careful though, but happy to be up and ready. I was getting very very antsy about day 3 even though I was hurting bad.

We are TTC this cycle and I just wanted to say hi! I have 8cm on each side. Had the pomeroy method in 06. DR said that my tubes are within the best he's seen. I was extremely fertile before I had my TL.

I was married for 7 years and now my OH doesn't have any children and he wants to be a dad. I am so happy to make his dream come true, but I am also sooooo worrried it's not going to happen. All kinds of scary thoughts going through my head.

Welcome BB this is a great group of woman :) you will find alot of support hear and we all try to answer eachothers questions which is nice since TR is'nt super common and sometimes even dr's seem to need some guidance. My advice is to wait to the reccomended time that the dr. told you before ttc to many times I see woman try to early and it leads to quick frustration. I myself was one of them. Good luck on ttc :)

ahhhhhh 8 days until my lil girl is here im sooooo stinkin excited I cant even take it!!!!!!

Welcome bb :) Congrats on your TR yay! I had the same type of TL as you and my dr that did TR said my tubes were in great shape :) as well. That made me very happy hearing that my tubes was burnt on the ends with massive damage.

Momma- how exciting YAY!!!!!! She will be here in no time. Are you scheduled for a c section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->