Just chit chatting.....

Thanks guys! I am really happy to be here with you ladies as well. I just order the hpt off of baby hopes, it was supposed to let you test 8 days before your missed period...any luck with these anyone? Seems very very early.

Hi ladies! I just had my TR on Dec 3rd! I am just now finally getting around without any pain. Being careful though, but happy to be up and ready. I was getting very very antsy about day 3 even though I was hurting bad.

We are TTC this cycle and I just wanted to say hi! I have 8cm on each side. Had the pomeroy method in 06. DR said that my tubes are within the best he's seen. I was extremely fertile before I had my TL.

I was married for 7 years and now my OH doesn't have any children and he wants to be a dad. I am so happy to make his dream come true, but I am also sooooo worrried it's not going to happen. All kinds of scary thoughts going through my head.

Welcome and congrats on your TR.

ahhhhhh 8 days until my lil girl is here im sooooo stinkin excited I cant even take it!!!!!!

Yay!! I am so excited for you.

Floppy yeah section next wednesday
BB I used Ic and when I thought they were positive I would buy a frer. you will find yourself going through alot of tests

Welcome bb! Yup you'll prob wanna get IC's cause you're going to go through a lot if tests. Those test that say 8 days sooner are not always true. It goes by a 28 day cycle with a 14 day LP and the earliest implantation could occur.

Momma so very very close! So excited for you!

AFM...tomorrow is my 2nd RE appointment. I'm hoping these test go well.

flutter keep us posted :) I hope it goes great at the RE :)

Well it was pretty much a waste of time. The u/s tech was unable to get a good view of my left ovary. She said she saw it for a second possibly and it looked to have follies on it but couldn't be certain. My right was showing off. The doctor was unable to see my tubes at all while she pushed the fluid and air into my tubes. My uterus was blocking everything. I could feel cramping and I could feel the air bubbles going in so she said that's usually a good sign that the tubes are open. She did say that inside my uterus looks normal no polyps or fibroids. That's all fine and dandy but if my tubes are messed up then there isn't any point. Sigh...now I wait for a couple of days for them to call me after the RE looks over everything to make a decision on what I need to do next. So frustrated right now. I get so discouraged. Sometimes I wonder why I can not leave it alone and accept that it may not happen for us.

Well it was pretty much a waste of time. The u/s tech was unable to get a good view of my left ovary. She said she saw it for a second possibly and it looked to have follies on it but couldn't be certain. My right was showing off. The doctor was unable to see my tubes at all while she pushed the fluid and air into my tubes. My uterus was blocking everything. I could feel cramping and I could feel the air bubbles going in so she said that's usually a good sign that the tubes are open. She did say that inside my uterus looks normal no polyps or fibroids. That's all fine and dandy but if my tubes are messed up then there isn't any point. Sigh...now I wait for a couple of days for them to call me after the RE looks over everything to make a decision on what I need to do next. So frustrated right now. I get so discouraged. Sometimes I wonder why I can not leave it alone and accept that it may not happen for us.

You will not be defeated!! Keep you head up and your faith strong. Plus you have to remember, " You could feel cramping and I could feel the air bubbles going in so she said that's usually a good sign that the tubes are open. She did say that inside my uterus looks normal no polyps or fibroids."

Flutter I agree with ready do not feel defeated this will happen for you,stay positive and know that this will happen!!!!

I'm trying ladies. I don't really think my tubes are jacked. I mean I had an hsg that showed open and normal. Oh and the thyroid tests that he did last week came back normal. He tested that to see how likely I would be to miss carry. So that's positive. I just have to vent and move on. I have my moment then I'm ok. Thanks for listening!

I'm trying ladies. I don't really think my tubes are jacked. I mean I had an hsg that showed open and normal. Oh and the thyroid tests that he did last week came back normal. He tested that to see how likely I would be to miss carry. So that's positive. I just have to vent and move on. I have my moment then I'm ok. Thanks for listening!

It is quite alright to vent that is why we are here. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Fluter hope you are ok xx

How are you doing Ready?? XX

Super.. I hope you are feeling ok hun.and each day is getting easier for you :hugs:

:flower: Hiya everyone else.. XX

Hi Angel!

Well im cautious about venting. Yesterday I was venting to my FB thread of girls (we all went same place for TR and most of us have met). We've been on this message or over two years. Anyway right after I post pretty much the same thing I posted here one of the girls left the conversation (no longer belongs to our message). She just recently had a baby. She later sent me a pm that made little o no since. She left because she didn't have to go through what I'm going through so shr doesn't know what to say. Anyway hard to explain the fact that it was all bullshit! Oh well I guess

flutter screw her! non of us have the same journey but I personally still feel like I can relate to everyone and if I cant relate im still human and can put myself in someone elses shoes. Maybe she feels guilty cause she has a baby but there is still no reason to leave she can be support for the other ladies

Right. I wrote her back and said just because your path wasn't exactly like mine doesn't mean that you can't listen and be supportive. There is only one other person on that thread that doesn't have a baby (3m/c). None of them have been through anything near what she has or done RE visits like I have but they are still there. Like I said oh well her loss

Hugs Fluter hunni. It ain't over for you! God has the FINAL say! I know your a strong cookie and just was venting. We all need support and to be listened too. We are wired that way :). I seriously believe that if your husband was there actively you would FALL pregnant! From what you explained its nothing that has been found wrong with you!!!!!! You have a lot of POSITIVES here hunni. Sorry your weren't comforted and supported hugs. I know first hand what that feels like. I have learned that not all know how to comfort/support or relate. They throw cold shoulders because they lack that skill. Keep your head UP! God placed that desire in your heart for a reason for a child. It's not there just because its there for a reason.

Welcome bb! Yup you'll prob wanna get IC's cause you're going to go through a lot if tests. Those test that say 8 days sooner are not always true. It goes by a 28 day cycle with a 14 day LP and the earliest implantation could occur.

Momma so very very close! So excited for you!

AFM...tomorrow is my 2nd RE appointment. I'm hoping these test go well.

fluterby-Thank you!

Is a false positive possible on the Ic's? I've actually never used them before or even knew they existed before I found this site(which i love xoxo)

I am a little lost about my cycle right now. Would usually be ovulating today and noticing all of the hightened signs big time. I feel normal today, no cm, and my libido is sleeping. I did however feel more like I may have o'd a day ago. I wish I knew, but I guess either way we have been bd'ing enough to catch it!

I already feel anxious about testing-I feel like I dont want to. What a huge let down you know...and on x-mas.... :(

Flutter, she is :wacko:!!! You all have not been through exactly what I have been through but we support each other. So don't feel bad about venting here. We love and support you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->