Just chit chatting.....

Oh my look at all the preggo mommas on here! I have been away for a while and there looks to be some newbies! How is everyone? I have missed you ladies...I hope to be able to chat more on here again. :)

Good to see you Reeds. I was thinking about you the other day. Please post pictures of Gunner when you get a chance. We all would love to see him.

Bb I guess an evap could happen on an ic. I've NEVER had an evap on any pg test. GL sister! List of baby dust

SANDI so glad you stoped by. You are missed! I know Mr. Gunner us getting so big!

I go back to the RE on Friday to talk to him about the u/s and to see what I do next

I will be having the laporscopy surgery next month along with sone other procedure where blue dye is pushed through my tubes. I'm nervous. I'm not convinced surgery is needed but I'm trying to look at all the positives that will come out of it. They can remove scar tissue, lay down stuff to prevent it coming back, unkink tubes, remove any endodemetriosis, flush my tubes and remove anything that's not supposed to be there. however he said this is the definitive answer if he can even help me. If the surgery site is jacked up then I'm SOL.

Ready hope your appointment goes great!

Fluter sounds like a great plan. Good your looking at the positive.

Ready, how was your appointment?

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Jesus Birthday Celebration ladies hugs hugs hugs

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Momma, please tell us how the LO is doing and post pictures soon please.

Flutter, I think that could be a good plan. I will say a prayer for you.

My appt went well. Baby was swimming all over the place and DH was on :cloud9:.

Aww Karen I'm so happy for you and your dh.

My surgery will be Jan. 27. I have a Pre-op appointment on the 17th. I have to start taking meds on the first day of my cycle until surgery is complete to prevent ovulation and the onset of my next period which woukd start the day before surgery. I'm wondering how this effect my cycles after I complete the meds.

ok ladies my avitar is a pic of emery I dont have alot of time right now but when I do I will post more

Ladies, the fam and I are flipping excited about 18 week sonogram gender scan on the 29th!!!!!! It's two more days!!!!! Actually it will be 1 more day tomorrow!!!! I am praying for a healthy baby.

Momma she is just precious! Congrats!

Floppy I bet you are too excited! Can't wait to hear what team you're on. We had a couple boys then a few girls.

Flutter, I hope the surgery goes well. Maybe you should call the doctor and ask about your cycle afterwards.

Floppy, please post what team you are on when you find out.

Momma, you baby is so cute. I hope all is well with you.

SO as you all know I went in for my section last wednesday all seem to have went well and we were about to go to the maternity portion of the hospital and the nurse noticed I was clotting and bleeding out very badly she tried to play it cool but I knew something was wrong when the second attempt of getting ahold of the dr. sounded like get down here now!!!! then the room was full of drs. and nurses. I got super faint, hot and nausous all of a sudden and at that moment I looked over at my hubby who was pale white they asked him to step into the hall so he didnt pass out. I guess long story short I ended up losing half my blood and had to have a tranfusion super scary and a qucik section turned into an all day affair, I finally got over to the maternity floor at five that night and basicly begged for a drink lol god I was thisty lol so after that things went well except for on xmas day I started to have a migraine and was worried it was a spinal headache but after many med combos Im free of my headache thank god!It still was all worth it Im sooo in love with my lil girl and so thankful that god has given her to me I cant wait for all of you to have this experince its soooo much more sweeter when it doesnt come easy, I find my days flying by and she never leaves my arms

Hi ladies:) It's me, Navy2mom. I haven't been on since around the end of March beginning of April.....after my Carpel Tunnel surgery I was all over the place with therapies for myself and running my children to their therapies and dr appts....soon it got to June and my DS was having horrible rages and alway anxious...he became unstable and his Dr admitted him into the behavioral health center for children .....we were in and out of this behavioral health center(hospital) for months until Sept.2011 when Andrew was so unstable he snapped seeing his sister playing with his toys.......That's when my Husband and I had to make a horribly tough choice to send our son to a residential home for children with mental illness, to help him and us better understand what was going on and get his medication dialed in so Andrew would be stable and learn how to cope. We found out in Nov.2011 for sure that our son suffers from Bipolar disorder(manic) and Anxiety Disorder with sensory issues(noise and can't handle being around lots of people)
We finally have found the right medications and happy to report Andrew is learning how to use coping
skills and express how he is feeling with words. We have been traveling to Reno,NV every month to spend a weekend with Andrew and we talk to him every other night if not every night. My husband is
home ,he came home the end of August and will be home for 3 years now. Our girls are doing well in
school and at home. We TTC in Sept. with no luck:( ....October we started Clomid 100mg (CD5-9) and
then CD11 Gonal-F shot(in the belly) and then back for ultrasound and HCG shot....ended in BFN!!
November was a bust month as I had one hugh cyst on my left ovary....December we are back trying
again....Clomid 100mg(cd5-9) Gonal-F shot on Christmas eve morning and on Dec.27th went in for
my ultrasound(no mature eggs on left side but have 4 good eggs on right side measuring 17.5mm,
16mm, 15mm and 14.5mm) Dr.W said that he doesn't think the 15 and 14.5 are anything to worry (doesn't think they will release) but the 17.5 and 16mm are good and both should release...So we are DTD so hopefully a BFP comes from this.
I see many of you have gotten your BFP's and that is wonderful news:) I wish you all happy and healthy 9 months:) and for all those still TTC hang in there our month is coming:) Time to tuck my girls into bed. Night

Momma, I know it will be worth it can't wait.

Navy, it is so good to hear from you. I am so glad that you were able to find the right meds for you son.

Floppy, have fun at your scan.

Momma I cried at your last sentence. I'm so glad all turned out ok in the end and your precious baby girl is perfect.

Navy its so nice to hear from you! Sounds like you've had your hands full. It's good that you were able to get your son properly diagnosed and you were pro-active about the situation. I hope you catch that egg!

I wonder how Dale and Mel are doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->