Just chit chatting.....

Ladies, today scan was amazing..... holding in all that water wasn't no joke at all though. I made it thank God! DH, and two daughters were with during this appointment. All excited to see who is right of course team pink or blue. Scan exam was for the first 30mins with all the picture taking and measuring. Measuring 4 weeks ahead meaning baby is measuring big in size. Still will have scheduled c section in May. Dh and I found out the sex before the girls came in and the tech told us all together. Girls were YES!!!!!(is she healthy? We wanna know is she healthy?) even though they wanted BLUE. Dh facial expression dropped :( for a second being it wasn't his BLUE team. Since I was between 9-11 weeks I sensed and communicated with baby and got it was a GIRL. I stopped looking at blue items and found I was more drawn to pink girly items. It's awesome/amazing how God prepared my heart for the gender. I am not disappointed that I didn't get my hearts desire for another male child. I am overjoyed!!!!!! Grateful and thankful!!!! Who would have thought lol God knows best I tell you the truth. What matters most to me is knowing that our baby girl is healthy.

Ladies, today scan was amazing..... holding in all that water wasn't no joke at all though. I made it thank God! DH, and two daughters were with during this appointment. All excited to see who is right of course team pink or blue. Scan exam was for the first 30mins with all the picture taking and measuring. Measuring 4 weeks ahead meaning baby is measuring big in size. Still will have scheduled c section in May. Dh and I found out the sex before the girls came in and the tech told us all together. Girls were YES!!!!!(is she healthy? We wanna know is she healthy?) even though they wanted BLUE. Dh facial expression dropped :( for a second being it wasn't his BLUE team. Since I was between 9-11 weeks I sensed and communicated with baby and got it was a GIRL. I stopped looking at blue items and found I was more drawn to pink girly items. It's awesome/amazing how God prepared my heart for the gender. I am not disappointed that I didn't get my hearts desire for another male child. I am overjoyed!!!!!! Grateful and thankful!!!! Who would have thought lol God knows best I tell you the truth.
What matters most to me is knowing that our baby girl is healthy.

Aww congrats on finding out your having a baby girl:) how exciting!

flutter, I was wondering about Dale and Mel myself.

Floppy, congrats on a healthy baby girl. I have my scan next Thursday.

I have update my journal with a belly shot. Not much change from 16 weeks to me.

I have update my journal with a belly shot. Not much change from 16 weeks to me.

Thanks Ready :) looking forward to your scan hunni.

u/s tech was like rushing thru once the girls came in. We aren't happy with the pics that she has giving us but thankful to have them u know. Since the other children weren't present we have decided to go privately as a family to a local center.

u/s tech was like rushing thru once the girls came in. We aren't happy with the pics that she has giving us but thankful to have them u know. Since the other children weren't present we have decided to go privately as a family to a local center.

That would be nice. Have you thought of any names?

Ready I'll be checking out your journal!

Floppy congrats on the baby girl. I just knew with both mine what the gender was. Just a mothers instinct!

Happy New Year Ladies......hope 2012 is amazing for all of us:)

That would be nice. Have you thought of any names?
Ready we were sold out on a baby boy we had names before conception. Now we are tossing names around. It's actually kind of fun flipping our tongues with pronouncation and spelling. Have you all come up with your lil man name?

Ready we were sold out on a baby boy we had names before conception. Now we are tossing names around. It's actually kind of fun flipping our tongues with pronouncation and spelling. Have you all come up with your lil man name?

Yes he will be Gregory III (with no middle name). I was sold on a girl so I didn't want to think of a boy name. But since this is my DH first biological child I did not mind giving him the honor of have his son with his name.

Yes he will be Gregory III (with no middle name). I was sold on a girl so I didn't want to think of a boy name. But since this is my DH first biological child I did not mind giving him the honor of have his son with his name.

Awww Ready that's beautiful his first how exciting and to name him after him is EVEN more exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing about your upcoming scan buddy :). Yay! Can you believe that we are MIDWAY THRU? Unbelievable....... where is the time going :shrug:.

Hello ladies, it has been a while since I last showed myself here. A lot has happened in my life. But first let me say hello to all you lovely ladies and hope you all had a great Christmas and wish you all a joyful New Year. I will take some time later and catch up here :)

Well, I left my husband. I am sorry I tried I really did. I am sorry but I don't agree with him having a girlfriend and a wife too! Nope not my style. After I lost my baby I went into a depression and kinda blocked him out, blocked everyone out and he says he never felt loved??? SO yeah go find someone else while your wife is dealing with the most horrible thing ever. I moved 5 days ago, packed my stuff and got myself an apartment. I feel like a failure, did I really push him away that much that he had to go to someone else? So there you are... I am dealing with it the best way I can and doing much better than I thought I would be. Unless I find some amazing man that will sweep me off my feet, I will NOT be having baby thoughts anymore. But that is the furthest thing from my mind at this point.

I am glad to be back and see all you lovely ladies again. I missed you guys!

:hugs:

Oh Dale honey I'm so glad you stopped in but so very sorry to hear what has happened. I don't blame you one bit though. It woukd most certainly not be ok with me either. If he was feeling pushed out maybe he should've brought that to you before finding extra curricular activities. Big hugs and you know we're here if you need us for anything. We support each other outside of the ttc madness.

Floppy, yes we are halfway there. Thank God!!

Dale, I am glad to see you back as I was worried about you. But I am sorry about your husband. We are here for you I know we are only internet friends but we really do care about each other. :hugs: I wish I could give you a really big hug right now. I am sorry you had to deal with this alone. But just know we all will be praying for you.

My honey surprised me with a ticket to fly down to see him on the 12th and drive back with him on the 15th. I wish I didn't have to take these pills cause it's prime O time but oh well.

Super, I'm glad you stopped by to let us know that your ok sweetie. Sorry to hear all that is going on. Hugs sweetie.

Fluter, that's awesome news hunni. I bet your excited I know I would be seeing my MAN :). Yeah, I know what you mean about the pills in all as far as O. Hunni, enjoy this special time like I know your gonna do.

Ready, hunni hope your sono went well

Fluterby- that is so exciting .....I am so happy you get to see your hubby:) hope you have a safe flight out and you guy have a safe drive back:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->