Just chit chatting.....

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited that this 20 month ordeal is coming to an end.

Ok so I take half of a pill daily. It's a version of the mini-pill. This is day 7 and Im still bleeding. When I took BCP in years past this is what happened. I'm goingto call tomorrow cause I don't want to deal with bleeding. I wonder if I can stop taking them and just not "try" during this time and just test the morning of surgery to be double sure.

Oh wow I just read.....Dale, I am sorry for your lost and also sorry for the things that have happened between you and your husband. I am with you...I would leave too,that is not okay in my book neither. Super hugh hugs to you sweetie.

How are all you wonderful ladies doing today?? I am just in my TWW...12DPO today,AF due either Thursday or Friday ( I have a 15/16 LP, with normally a 30 or 31 day cycle)
Just trying to be patient but it is super hard!! I have 3 FRER test screaming my name...lol:) I did test at 10DPO on an equate + or - test with FMU and got what looked like a faint + sign.... Showed DH and he said he saw what looks like a faint + but not to get our hopes up yet cuz it is early! I have to agree with him. Imagine that my husband the logical one:) lol, he surprises me with some of the things he says on some topics.
So now I am holding out until Wednesday morning! Fx crossed...

Oh Navy that's great hunni. Looking forward to hearing the results. How exciting. Yes I know it's hard not getting excited. Hang in there 2ww will be over soon.

Navy I'm so excited! Can't wait for you to retest. I won't be in for TTC until "hopefully" next month. I say hopefully cause who knows how taking these pills could jack up my cycle.

AFM bleeding stoped so I'll be a good girl and keep taking the meds even though I don't wanna.

Dale im so sorry hun, men can be super amazing sometimes and others they can be super selfish and cluless
flutter have a great time with hubby, sounds like good times is it just going to be the 2 of you? hubba hubba
navy fx for you!!!

Yup just the two of us. Kiddos are staying here with his parents and mine.

Well ladies I caved and test this morning.....used a FRER test with FMU and got a BFN:(
How do you ovulate 2 or 3 eggs and not catch them.....I still have a middle back ache slight stuffy nose and none of my normal AF signs. I am on CD27-13DPO today.
I guess bring on AF so I can start another fertility cycle....( sorry for the sarcasm in advance),yay for ultrasounds,Clomid and shots....the only fun part is the BDing!!
Never thought it would take this long to get pregnant,especially since there is nothing wrong with DH and everything is good with me besides only having one tube open. So frustrated right now. Thanks for reading/listening.

Well ladies I caved and test this morning.....used a FRER test with FMU and got a BFN:(
How do you ovulate 2 or 3 eggs and not catch them.....I still have a middle back ache slight stuffy nose and none of my normal AF signs. I am on CD27-13DPO today.
I guess bring on AF so I can start another fertility cycle....( sorry for the sarcasm in advance),yay for ultrasounds,Clomid and shots....the only fun part is the BDing!!
Never thought it would take this long to get pregnant,especially since there is nothing wrong with DH and everything is good with me besides only having one tube open. So frustrated right now. Thanks for reading/listening.

It is normal to be frustrated. But hang in there and keep the faith and I am sure it will happen.

Sorry Navy but Ready is right... Keep the faith. I bet the clomid will do the trick! I want my surgery to get over with so I can start the fun meds and ultra sounds. I
Ready to get the show on the road. I'm determined to get pg this year cause if not I will be finished TTC.

Don't give up Navy :hugs: keep enjoying bding and dh

Had a very rough night last night with coughing and throwing up :( Gagging is no fun :( Itchy throat is either allergies or a cold. Called OB office and was told I can only take Rob DM and Tylenol cold Without X strength. I'm a natural remedies mama and I don't take pills or meds. This too shall pass. I feel terrible right now. Heading over to the health food store.

Had a very rough night last night with coughing and throwing up :( Gagging is no fun :( Itchy throat is either allergies or a cold. Called OB office and was told I can only take Rob DM and Tylenol cold Without X strength. I'm a natural remedies mama and I don't take pills or meds. This too shall pass. I feel terrible right now. Heading over to the health food store.

Aww sorry you don't feel well......hope you get better soon :hugs:

Had my Pre-op appointment yesterday. I'm not feeling good about this at all! The actual RE is so rude. I like the other female doctor. If she wasn't going to be present at the time of the surgery then I wouldn't allow this man to touch me. Once he came in to finalize all procedures that we discussed doing he just said your tubes are going to be closed at the surgery site by scar tissue and you are going to need to talk about IVF. Grrr....how does he know that! I informed him I would not use him for IVF if I ever decided to do that. I would use a Military Treatment Facility because it's only $3500-4000. He wanted to argue with me about it because he worked at Walter Reed years ago. Then he asked me if my tubes looked bad do I want him to remove them. I told him no way he is to remove them for any reason! I don't trust him! I think this man just wants me to do IVF so be can get $. I broke down into tears in front of the two female Dr. after he walked. I dont feel like he has my best interest at heart.

that's awful hunni hugs. I wouldn't trust him either he sounds way too shady! Do you have to use this Dr? Like is there someone else?

Had my Pre-op appointment yesterday. I'm not feeling good about this at all! The actual RE is so rude. I like the other female doctor. If she wasn't going to be present at the time of the surgery then I wouldn't allow this man to touch me. Once he came in to finalize all procedures that we discussed doing he just said your tubes are going to be closed at the surgery site by scar tissue and you are going to need to talk about IVF. Grrr....how does he know that! I informed him I would not use him for IVF if I ever decided to do that. I would use a Military Treatment Facility because it's only $3500-4000. He wanted to argue with me about it because he worked at Walter Reed years ago. Then he asked me if my tubes looked bad do I want him to remove them. I told him no way he is to remove them for any reason! I don't trust him! I think this man just wants me to do IVF so be can get $. I broke down into tears in front of the two female Dr. after he walked. I dont feel like he has my best interest at heart.

:hugs: I would not trust him either. Get a 2nd opinion from somewhere else.

I think I forgot to update you ladies. After my surgery the nice female doctor told me everything was fine and they didn't have to do anything to me. Now the Dr. Douche was supposed to formally call me the day after to go over it all in detail. I have yet to hear from him! I'm furious! I've left three messages this week and still no return call. Letters are going to be written to the University which he works for, to the American Institute of fertility which he is a board member and to Tri-care my insurance company. I'm also going to find places I can give him a review and it's far from 5 stars! I have a post op appointment on Tues. where he will have to face me. I'm hoping I can continue my care with the female doctor.

My af is mia after coming off of the BCP. I had some spotting for a few days after but nothing sense. We were told to wait two weeks to resume sex but I didn't wait. We went back to it after 4 days. I felt physically fine. I wouldn't have done it so soon if they had actually repaired something or if it hurt.

So enough about me....what's going on ladies? Floppy I love your profile pic! You and Ready are soo close in due dates.

This thread happens in twos! Navy Me and You girl are next!

Smh Smh at the dr girl! That is flat out wrong. Good to hear your taking all the necessary steps as far as reporting him. My husband is retired Navy and I thought Tri-care was awesome as far as coverage. Yes, Ready and are very close in due dates. I will have a scheduled c section tentatively May 22 I will find out for sure as time draws near. May 29 is due OB said c section will be 1 week before. Which is great bc my 40th celebration of life is May 30th! I will be 40 years young o.0. Hot and sexy lol. I wow and laugh at the same time.

Yes this board seems to happen in twos. So come on BFPs!!!!!

I sure do miss all the other ladies. I wonder how everyone is

Hello ladies, I did not catch up with anyone yet. I hope you all are doing well. I thought I would update you on what has been going on. Well I am moved one month now and I find out today that the one he cheated on me with is pregnant with his baby....My heart is crushed but I guess I made the right choice. I will never understand...But I am a strong woman and will carry on.

I will be back to check in on you ladies and I hope you all are doing well xo!!

Hello ladies, I did not catch up with anyone yet. I hope you all are doing well. I thought I would update you on what has been going on. Well I am moved one month now and I find out today that the one he cheated on me with is pregnant with his baby....My heart is crushed but I guess I made the right choice. I will never understand...But I am a strong woman and will carry on.

I will be back to check in on you ladies and I hope you all are doing well xo!!

:hugs: Your prince charming and your beautiful baby is on their way. :hugs:

I wish I could punch your ex in the face!!!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back