Just chit chatting.....

ladies i am shaking like a leaf right now....i took this test about 2:30pm two lines popped up
https://i44.tinypic.com/25kkd8m.jpg

Hello ladies, I did not catch up with anyone yet. I hope you all are doing well. I thought I would update you on what has been going on. Well I am moved one month now and I find out today that the one he cheated on me with is pregnant with his baby....My heart is crushed but I guess I made the right choice. I will never understand...But I am a strong woman and will carry on.

I will be back to check in on you ladies and I hope you all are doing well xo!!

Oh Dale big bugs to you! I'm with Ready on this...all of it!

Navy OMG I knew it girl! It's your time. Soo excited

AFM...The nice lady doctor showed me pictures of my uterus, ovaries and tubes. Everything looked normal! She said she was surprised how good my tubes looked. Then jerk doctor comes in and says to my surprise your tubes are open but they are more narrow at the repair site but dye spilled through so your chances arent bad. I didnt even care that be said they were narrow. They are open and that's all that matters!

Now waiting for AF to get here so I can start clomid. I'm to call the office on CD1 to set up an appointment for an ultrasound on CD3. From there I will start an Rx of clomid. The do one more u/s to check follies. I'm so excited!

Congrats Navy! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Flutter that is such wonderful news! Yay! I'm super excited for you :). Your BFP is on it's way girlie. This thread usually seems to happen in twos. I pray you join Navy very soon hugs xxxxx

Congrats Navy, I am so excited for you.

Flutter, that is great news. Can't wait to hear about your BFP.

Thank you ladies:) so I took another test this morning(clearblue digital) and it came back saying Pregnant....called my infertility office and they put in for a beta test....I will be heading out the door in just a few minutes to go get that done. I will let ya all know my beta results as soon as I get them.

Thank you ladies:) so I took another test this morning(clearblue digital) and it came back saying Pregnant....called my infertility office and they put in for a beta test....I will be heading out the door in just a few minutes to go get that done. I will let ya all know my beta results as soon as I get them.

Keep us posted and I will keep you in prayer. I am so excited for you.:happydance:

navy yay! what wonderful news!!!!!
flutter your next we all get preggo two by two hoorah hoorah!!!!
dale keep your head up god has something else in store for you :)

So just the call from my Dr....beta is 57.8....i go back Friday to check my hcg level .
I think my beta is good for being 4 weeks tomorrow...What do y'all think??

That sounds like an awesome number! What dpo are you? Oh my I'm just so happy for you!

I swear someone else is next! This thread is in twos. Idk if it will be me cause AF is still MIA, but it'll be someone!!!

That's a great number for 4 weeks! Yay! Yay! Congrats again Navy hugs xxxx

Super, I'm with Ready and Flutter on that one too. Man!

Ready, how are you feeling sissy? I'm getting super excited as the weeks draw us closer. I have been daydreaming of the day I'm at the hosp awaiting my blessing. Not at the thought of having a c section of course. I so wanna love on my baby :). Come on May, come on :). Ready, have you decided if your going to breast feed or bottle yet?

EOE- Hello hugs
Mommas, how are and the newbie doing?

For those of you breast feeding, I bought one of my friends and fellow TR sisters things called Milkies. They are used instead of breast pads. They store your milk instead of wasting it. She is having her baby on Friday so I'm anxious to see how they work.

Flutter I have heard those are great :) and saving milk is always a plus ;) ;).

For those of you breast feeding, I bought one of my friends and fellow TR sisters things called Milkies. They are used instead of breast pads. They store your milk instead of wasting it. She is having her baby on Friday so I'm anxious to see how they work.

I am going to google those and I may order me some as well. But yes let us know how they work.

Floppy thst bump pic is awesome!

Can't wait to see your baby and Ready's.

Sorry ladies I just got home....been running all day.....I just got my call back from my RE...beta level is looking good....So on Wednesday my first beta was 57.8 and today it is 133.....first ultrasound is on Feb.27th at 11:00am
Now I can relax and not worry about this little bean:) He/She is sticking around:) I will check back this evening....my afternoon is going to get busy after kids get out of school,which is in about 30 minutes.

FLoppy and REady you ladies are lookin good with those bumps :) Time is flying by!
Navy what wonderful news!!!!! you must feel so relieved
flutter you will have to let me know what she thinks of them, its alot cheaper im sure too! I go through pad like crazy!
so Miss. Emery is growing like a weed she is just shy of 14lbs. already and loves to eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->