Just chit chatting.....

Just thought I would stop by and say that I am so excited for all of my TR sisters who are expecting and CONGRATULATIONS to Navy!!!!! And for those who are still waiting, :hugs: It will happen!
Miss Addisyn is doing GREAT now! We have her tummy issues worked out and she is on rice cereal in her bottle now and she is growing and exceeding all of her developmental milestones!!!! She is 12 lbs 5 oz and almost 24 inches long! Here are some precious pics of her and our first family pic taken on Monday.
Also, just to let y'all know that we are NOT trying for anymore babies. After all we went through, we have decided that Addie is our last baby. I will also be 40 in a couple of weeks too. I tried bc and I have to say, HELL NO!!!!!! So hubby has the appt for a vascectomy scheduled for March!!!!!!!! I told him that it was his turn! :happydance:

Attachments

• Addy and Daddy.jpg
    Addy and Daddy.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Addisyn 2-10-12 #2.jpg
    Addisyn 2-10-12 #2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4
  • clifton family 2-10-12.jpg
    clifton family 2-10-12.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Addisyn 2-10-12.jpg
    Addisyn 2-10-12.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
She is just precious. I love the one of her laughing! Your family photo is just perfect!

She is just adorable! Such a beautiful pic of you all. Thanks for stopping by updating us.

FLoppy and REady you ladies are lookin good with those bumps :) Time is flying by!
Navy what wonderful news!!!!! you must feel so relieved
flutter you will have to let me know what she thinks of them, its alot cheaper im sure too! I go through pad like crazy!
so Miss. Emery is growing like a weed she is just shy of 14lbs. already and loves to eat!

Aww how cute I bet she is absolutely beautiful. She is getting big fast. Thanks on the baby bump pic compliments. Whew, I tell you the truth this bump here is getting pretty heavy on my petite frame. I'm 5'3 can't find my feet :rofl: I have tripped and almost fallen a couple of times smh..... smh.....

Morning ladies:) how is everyone doing?? I have had a busy weekend.....today DH is painting our sons room and I have paperwork and organizing to do.
Off topic: I just want to say RIP Whitney Houston....I still can't believe she is gone,so sad:( DH and I are watching the Grammy's tonight.

Just thought I would stop by and say that I am so excited for all of my TR sisters who are expecting and CONGRATULATIONS to Navy!!!!! And for those who are still waiting, :hugs: It will happen!
Miss Addisyn is doing GREAT now! We have her tummy issues worked out and she is on rice cereal in her bottle now and she is growing and exceeding all of her developmental milestones!!!! She is 12 lbs 5 oz and almost 24 inches long! Here are some precious pics of her and our first family pic taken on Monday.
Also, just to let y'all know that we are NOT trying for anymore babies. After all we went through, we have decided that Addie is our last baby. I will also be 40 in a couple of weeks too. I tried bc and I have to say, HELL NO!!!!!! So hubby has the appt for a vascectomy scheduled for March!!!!!!!! I told him that it was his turn! :happydance:

Thank You:) we are so excited....this baby is truly a blessing....I just can't believe it ....it was our relax month off of fertility shots and Clomid and I one have one tube open.
Your baby girl is so adorable. Love your all your pictures:)

RIP Whitney Houston.......... so many ppl are leaving this earth. No one knows the time or day or the hour. DH and I have been talking to our children about Life and Death and Heaven and Hell very interesting discussion. We are going to see The Vow this evening at the movies.

What's the Valentine's plans this year ladies?

DH asked the children what should we do and the kids said you guys go out then take us somewhere on a different day. Awwww so sweet! I am not into Valentine Day like I use to be. Everyday my King and I spend special time together even if its just laying on the couch cuddled up. I am not a picky person. He knows I am not a chocolate eater so no need to waste money on candies for me. He is so funny he brought candy last year and said this is for US LOL knowing it was for him LOL. Such a funny guy he brought me my favorite cheese cake and taking me to dinner(and earrings). I am not a picky, set in my ways, high maintenance woman and that makes it easy for everyone. Simple is me :)

Hey Navy my SD neighbor hugs. I have to remember to set the DVR to record the Grammy's

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to say hello.

Navy, I am so happy for you and your family. I, too was sadden by Whitney Houston's death. I was a big fan of hers.

Joanne, love the pictures. She is a big pretty little girl. She looks a lot like her daddy too.

Floppy, I do understand about belly being heavy. I just embrace it. LOL What else could I do. LOL

Ready, lovely baby bump pic :). Embracing is all I can do.

I try, try, try my best not to complain. OB suggest a belly support band being baby is measuring 4 weeks ahead which is adding the x pressure. It's finally raining/gloomy in our beautiful city.

Hello ladies, stopping by to say Happy Monday! I pray all is well. It's so quite around here nowadays.

Love the baby bumps ladies....:)

My girls and Hubby are sick with this nasty stomach virus.....myself,I just feel nauseous right now,otherwise I am okay.
For Valentines: I went shopping at a few of my hubby's favorite stores for him and also got him a one hour full body message at the place I go.
I have already gotten part of my valentines gift....DH got me Twilight: Breaking Dawn DVD,gave me a little spending money and tomorrow something is to be delivered to the house so DH says I need to say home and relax....I am thinking it is flowers cuz I can't think of anything else that would be delivered.
How everyone had a nice Monday....I'll pop in tomorrow:)

floppy I would try the belly support band. I'm 5'4 and I was gigantic with my first so I wish I had something like that back then.

Navy sounds awesome! What did ya get?

I came home today to a brand new HP all in one touch screen computer, a compter desk with a hutch and an office chair! I was over whelmed! We usually do not go all out on Valentines Day. I had him a card and a box of chocolotes from our historic confecionary. I felt like a poop head! lol He didn't care. He did it because I am starting to sell lia sophia jewelry next month and I needed a desk top to do most everthing in the business.

I drank some parsley tea today. 16 oz to be exact. I'm trying to get AF to come. Thursday will mark 3 weeks mia. Stupid birth control! I'm freaking out over here!

floppy I would try the belly support band. I'm 5'4 and I was gigantic with my first so I wish I had something like that back then.

Navy sounds awesome! What did ya get?

I came home today to a brand new HP all in one touch screen computer, a compter desk with a hutch and an office chair! I was over whelmed! We usually do not go all out on Valentines Day. I had him a card and a box of chocolotes from our historic confecionary. I felt like a poop head! lol He didn't care. He did it because I am starting to sell lia sophia jewelry next month and I needed a desk top to do most everthing in the business.

I drank some parsley tea today. 16 oz to be exact. I'm trying to get AF to come. Thursday will mark 3 weeks mia. Stupid birth control! I'm freaking out
over here!

Morning, so I caught my kids stomach virus....so not fun,was on the couch all day yesterday since I was up sicker then a dog during the night. Feeling better today,just tired...still not hungry at all,but drinking lot of fluids. I got a box from Pro Flowers yesterday,there were dozen red roses,little Teddy bear and a box of chocolate......I can say I am spoiled by my hubby:haha:

How was everyone's Valentines Day??

I had a wonderful Valentine's day as well. I got a pair of some very cute shoes and a coin purse. I also got an email saying my car seat and stroller will be delivered tomorrow. I so love my hubby.

Navy sorry you caught the bug. I got it on Sunday and felt like I was gonna die. I had it both ways!!! Luckily so far no one else has gotten it. I stayed in my room for the most part and had everyone use the other bathroom in the house!

So glad you girls had a great Valentine's Day!

Still no af after drinking parsley tea. I guess it's not coming. This month is a waste. I'm going to start dieting hard again. I gained most of the weight I lost last year back. I gained 7lbs the month I was on BCP. Maybe this is why I have no af. So hcg diet here I come!

I hope your AF comes soon (boy, does that sound funny to say/type). So you can get started on baby making.

Hey
Karen, time sure does pass by fast it seems like yesterday that we found out you were expecting. I am happy to see everything is progressing well for you.

24 weeks
https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/iammykidsmom90/th_Picture011.jpg

25 weeks 4 days
https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/iammykidsmom90/th_Picture036-1.jpg

Princess is dropping more and more :) She is settling in very WELL in the pelvis. Excitement is getting super strong as the count down is oooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! Ticker says 100% days to gooooo! However scheduled c section bring her sooner in my arms :). We will confirm actually c section date this week hopefully. Glucose test and bloodwrk this upcoming visit with seeing dr every 2 weeks!!!!!!!! WOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->