Just chit chatting.....

How are you ladies doing???????? Hope everyone's weekend is going well and peaceful :)

I really miss the ladies posting here. Hope all is well with them. Do anyone hear from Needa and the others?

Momma, I know you lurk from time to time when you can. How is your baby girl doing?

Blessed Sunday to all :)

Floppy I just love your bump pics. Good luck on your tests this week. I'm sure you'll ace them lol! I miss everyone posting too since I feel completely left out. I do talk to Needa on facebook from time to time. But I never hear from Sandy.

Navy how ya feeling momma?

I'm STILL WAITING on AF to get here. This entire month was a waste. I'm trying not to stress too much since before my lap I predicted that March was going to be my month. Now if AF doesn't show in 2 weeks I'm going to start freaking out!!!!

AF please go visit my sister Fluter :) I hope she comes soon girl. Is there anything that a Dr can do to bring it on? Thanks on the bbp. I've dropped a lot. I am curious as to what is going on bc I have a lot of pressure.

Hey ladies im here :) sorry i dont write much im always stuck doing it one handed since emery is a super needy baby. i do pop in to see how everyones doing often cant wait for flutters bfp!!!! also im looking forward to floppy and readys baby pics soon :)

Thanks ladies. I'm going to give it two more weeks and then I'm going to call the Dr. to see if they can give me meds to jump start me. Tomorrow marks 4 weeks since the lap. So hopefully AF shows soon. I can't believe it has taken this long. I'm pretty regular. I never dreamed taking BCP for one month would mess me up this bad!

Evening Ladies :)

Floppyears- I am friends with Sandi (Reeds) on Facebook. Other then that I just keep updated with everyone that is on BnB. Love your bump pics:) super cute!!

Flutterby- I hope AF shows her face soon for you. What does your Doc say??

Ready- how you feeling?? Hope all is going well:)

Momma- your little girls is adorable.

As for me: noting too new to report, I have been taking naps almost everyday and then still falling into bed by if not before 9:00...most nights 8:30...lol
I have started to notice that even at only 6 weeks tomorrow my jeans have started to become uncomfortable..especially when I sit down.
This Monday I go in for my first Ultrasound :) hope I get to have a least one print out of little bean.
DH is gone for a month...Navy sent him to Bahrain to inspect and help fix some ships.
I will pop back in soon. Have a nice night ladies:)

Navy I'm so excited for your ultrasound to get here! I hope you get a pic of that bean too!

When I went two weeks ago to my post op appointment I asked about it and she said that it is normal for some to not go back to having AF regular to just give it sometime. So I decided 2 more weeks and I'm calling cause I need to get this show on the road!

Navy, I am so excited for you.

Flutter, yes I would call after 2 weeks too.

AFM, nothing to report. It is getting harder to sleep comfortably. I often wonder how Adamana is doing. I will have to look up her old post and see if I can find the one with her real name and look for her on FB.

Karen that's a good idea. If you hear from her let her know I'm thinking about her

Hi everyone,just wanted to pop in before I go crash for the night....I just got my 3 kiddos tucked into bed. Now it is my turn...lol:) good night. Hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow:)

Soooo I went to the potty tonight and I saw some pink on the tp!!! I'm so hoping this is AF coming. If it turns into full flow I have to call the RE office to set up my CD 3 u/s on Monday!!! Then it's clomid time!!! Please please let this be it!

Soooo I went to the potty tonight and I saw some pink on the tp!!! I'm so hoping this is AF coming. If it turns into full flow I have to call the RE office to set up my CD 3 u/s on Monday!!! Then it's clomid time!!! Please please let this be it!

Sending AF vibes to you....so you can get that ball a rolling to your BFP:)

I think I spoke too soon. I haven't had anything else since then. If I check my cervix Iget a small bit of pinkish/brown on my fingers

yay!!!!! flutter who would have thought we would be so happy to see you have AF lol
Navy momma how are you holding up? Hope your lo is being nice to you and not making you to sick and tired :)
So I know this might sound bad but my baby is killing me! lol she is soooo crabby all the time I always have to hold her and even then she is just never happy :( I feel soooo bad for her but I also feel like I cant even function like ever! so I looked up baby wearing and have been trying that and it seems to work well as long as im up moving around but when I sit to do my homework she flips out again ugh! so homework standing up it is. Did any of you guys have cranky babies? and did they get happer when they were able to sit up and eat? this is my hope once she can do more she will be happy. my other 3 were just happy babies for the most part so this is all new to me. sorry to vent to you guys but I figured you would have some good advice or at least tell me it gets better. I wanted her so much and I want to enjoy her but Im always trying to calm or sooth her so there isnt much time for loves and bonding. Also I thought nursing her would be a good thing all around and it seems like it makes her more cranky when she is around me cause she just wants to suck on me all the time lol btw nursing is new to me too.

yay!!!!! flutter who would have thought we would be so happy to see you have AF lol
Navy momma how are you holding up? Hope your lo is being nice to you and not making you to sick and tired :)
So I know this might sound bad but my baby is killing me! lol she is soooo crabby all the time I always have to hold her and even then she is just never happy :( I feel soooo bad for her but I also feel like I cant even function like ever! so I looked up baby wearing and have been trying that and it seems to work well as long as im up moving around but when I sit to do my homework she flips out again ugh! so homework standing up it is. Did any of you guys have cranky babies? and did they get happer when they were able to sit up and eat? this is my hope once she can do more she will be happy. my other 3 were just happy babies for the most part so this is all new to me. sorry to vent to you guys but I figured you would have some good advice or at least tell me it gets better. I wanted her so much and I want to enjoy her but Im
always trying to calm or sooth her so there isnt much time for loves and bonding. Also I thought nursing her would be a good thing all around and it
seems like it makes her more cranky when she is around me cause she just
wants to suck on me all the time lol btw nursing is new to me too.

I am holding up okay,I try to get a nap in during the day other wise I won't last my days since they aren't over with until 5:30-600 Monday through Friday and I am nauseous off and on through out the day but nothing too bad...no the worst part starts about 5:00pm that's when baby likes to make me puke my dinner up or when my 7 month old kitten decides he want to lay on me and plops him self down on my boobs(which are sore). But I wouldn't trade this for anything cuz at the end we get a beautiful little baby:)

Flutter, yay for AF.

Navy, I hope the ms gets better.

Momma, Have you tried placing her in a swing?

AFM, I am 27 weeks today. I am so excited and grateful to be to this point.

Momma my oldest was super fussy. People always rolled their eyes when I'd show up at a function and say "There's Tally and that crying baby". It was awful! I eventually found out that he was lactose intolerant and my milk was causing big issues. He was colicy and pukey. Swing is a good start with warm blankets.

Ok here is how my RE appointment went today. I had the ultrasound where the tech told me once again my right ovary is a show off but my left did not want to show. She said the right did not have any cysts and she will assume the left didn't either or she would be able to see the cyst at least. So I was happy. I was put in a room to wait on a doctor. Young female Dr. I've met a couple of times comes in and tells me I have a big cyst on my right ovary so there will be no clomid and that she would recommend me going on BCP. I said are you sure cause the tech told me no cysts. She said yes I'm sure. I told her I will not do BCP. That is another waiting game. Take the pills a month, wait on AF, do the u/s and if there are cysts do the cycle all over. That could take months and obviously I just got off of BCP and I have a cysts so I told her this was the end for me of TTC. Whatever happens happens at this point, my body and mind has been through enough. She leaves to go talk to my female and jerk male doctor about my decision. I at this point text my hubby the sad news. Then she comes back in to tell me "Sorry I was wrong. You do NOT have cysts. I was reading the size of your ovary" I was like really lady! What an emotional ride I was on all in about an hours time! My female doctor gave me clomid and prometrium. She did say that I "may" have PCOS. She said that I had 15 follies on my right ovary and anything over 12 is usally PCOS. We decided to try the clomid a couple of months back to back and if not PG then I will take the PCOS test so they can adjust the meds. Really I can take the test next month I just have to let them know ahead of time because I have to fast.Sorry so long but that was my day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->