Just chit chatting.....

OMG did this doc just finished or just start med school. LOL Glad you got the clomid so happy for you. I am sure you will be preggers really soon.

Wow Flutter!! That was a roll a coster ride...glad everything got worked out. Fx for a BFP for you:)
Hopefully this works...this is the link to my facebook page( if would like to be friend me on Facebook just look me up: Anna Shangraw Combs.
Here are my ultrasound pixs from yesterday:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3073167841202&l=a7d1424532

So I ovulated two eggs on my own!! Baby is measuring only a day off so they are going stay with my LMP and two sacs were found but the second sac had nothing in it...dr said looks like my body aborbed second baby...may have attached too late or not the right way so it didn't take. Crazy to think we could of had twins. I go back on March 12th for a second ultrasound before being released from infertility clinic.

Navy what sweet pictures!!! That's crazy about the other baby. I knew another TR sister that had the same thing happen.

I bought a CBE Fertility Monitor yesterday from a lady on craigslist. I only paid $40. I'm excited. I ordered some testing sticks off of ebay. I have a horrible sinus/head cold right now that needs to get outta here.

Navy, I am so happy for you. I think Reeds was carrying twins and lost one too. Not sure.

Flutter, yay for the CBE Fertility Monitor.

AFM, nothing to report. I do take that glucose test tomorrow and another ultrasound. I will post pics after the ultrasound.

Navy, Those are some great pics!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! Your baby is PRECIOUS!!!!
Ready, not too much longer until you meet your precious baby boy!!!!
Flutter, it seems like you are headed in the right direction!
My thoughts and prayers are with Sandi and her family right now! My heart is breaking for her! :hugs:
If I missed anyone else, I am sorry. Baby brain, it doesn't allow you to function properly! LOL!
AFM: Miss Addisyn just turned 3 months and she is an absolute doll! She is cooing and smiling all the time! She is starting to figure out when to laugh and it is too funny! So needless to say, while she is awake, I don't want to miss a single second! She is sleeping through the night and is 100% in her own bed! She has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now. She will go to bed between 9 and 11 and get up about 7ish. She isn't up yet, so that is why I have time to do this! LOL! She is up about 75% of the day now. She takes little power naps about an hour after her feedings.
Onto some sad news...... I turned 40 last Saturday!!!!!!! :cry: My arthritis (not joking) is freaking acting up!!!!!!! My hands and wrists are killing me about all the time now! But what can you do other than deal with it! When I turned 30, I found out I had it in my back, neck, and hands. Now that I am 40, it flares up with a vengance!
Well also I had talked about what we were going to do as far as bc goes as we are done with babies now. I went on the pill for about a month, but the one I was going to take, I wasn't supposed to get a period for 3 months, well I ended up with a period for 3 weeks!!!!!! So I am off those! Hubby is going on Wed for a vasectomy. I told him that with everything I had already gone through in 5 years for us to have our baby, it was his turn to endure some discomfort! He agreed.
Anyway, Miss Addie is stirring. I will get back on later and see how everyone is doing! Big :hugs: to all!
Oh and here is a couple of pics of us!

Attachments

• 100_0306.jpg
    100_0306.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_0662.jpg
    100_0662.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies,

jonnanne, glad to see you posting. Ms. Addie is so cute. What's going on with Sandi (reeds)? She posted about month or so ago and that was it.

I have the glucose test today. Oh, joy.

Will post more later.

I am sorry. I thought you all knew. She found out she was pregnant again but unfortunately they lost the baby yesterday.
Good luck with your glucose test!

jonnanne so glad to see you pop in. Addisyn is adorable!!! So sorry to hear that the arthritis is flarring up. That really stinks!

We had no idea about Sandi. I'm not friends with her on FB. Please express my sympathy to her if you are in contact.

It is almost 1am and I can't sleep! Today will be CD 7 and my last clomid pill. I also started Geritol Tonic and let me say OMG is is the nastiest crap I have every smelled or tasted in my life!!! They say there is a baby in every bottle, well there better damn well be cause I almost puked just smelling it!!!! I also got my CBE testing strips for my monitor today. I'm all geared up. I also picked up my Rx for prometrium. I am to start inserting that twice a day 4 days after I get my positive opk. I've got a box of soft cups and now I just need the get some Preseed and I'm ready to go. Sheww wee this seems like a lot! I hope it pays off!

updated my ticker...idk how long this cycle is going to be. I just put in 30 days since I'm on clomid and I know it makes me O later :shrug:

Flutter, Thank you! I will let her know. She seems to be doing ok. I know it has been hard on her. I think she was about 9 weeks.
Good luck with this clomid cycle!!!!!

Hey ladies,

jonnanne, Please give my deepest regard to Sandi. I had no idea.

Flutter, I am praying you get your BFP this cycle. I would be so excited for you.

Glucose test was not that bad. It actually tasted like Hawaiian punch. My husband was on :cloud9: during the ultrasound. Update in my journal. I will post pictures in my journal this weekend too.

For those of you not on my FB my community has suffered severe loss and devistation in yesterday's tornados. If you see images on your news of towns in IN, that's is where I'm from! Its breaking my heart. I've been out last night and today lending a hand dontating and getting donations together. Please keep these people in your thoughts. They are in need. Two high schools are gone. So sad

Thank you! It's over whelming! The devistation and the support. I love coming from a small town area!

Today Waylon and I drove to Riley's Children's Hospital in Indianapolis to visit a friend and her baby. We met in TX (they were in the Army with Way) now live about 3 1/2 hours north of us. Her 16mo old baby has some sort of kidney issues (dont remember the name) and it is causing kidney failure. She is so swollen she can't walk and she has gotten stretch marks on her little belly. She will be getting dialysis everyday until she gets a donor. Her name is Lana please keep her in your thoughts at prayers too. I know I'm asking for a lot here the last couple of days but these families are in need.

Thank you! It's over whelming! The devistation and the support. I love coming from a small town area!

Today Waylon and I drove to Riley's Children's Hospital in Indianapolis to visit a friend and her baby. We met in TX (they were in the Army with Way) now live about 3 1/2 hours north of us. Her 16mo old baby has some sort of kidney issues (dont remember the name) and it is causing kidney failure. She is so swollen she can't walk and she has gotten stretch marks on her little belly. She will be getting dialysis everyday until she gets a donor. Her name is Lana please keep her in your thoughts at prayers too. I know I'm asking for a lot here the last couple of days but these families are in need.

Prayers sent.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. The thread is kind of quiet just want to see how everyone was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->