Just chit chatting.....

Hi ladies. I hope all of you are doing well. Xx

Thank you Anne for updating everyone. We did have a surprise pregnancy. Which was a huge shock as I had done something I had never done in all the years I have had a period I had my last cycle on Dec. 26 and at the end of my cycle and I left a tampon in!! Which resulted in a pretty bad infection. I went to the Dr after 3 weeks and having no idea what was wrong..he removed it and started me on a antibiotic. I was due for my period the next week it didn't come and i told myself it was the infection...well I ended up testing and got a BFP!! I was in shock I immediately card the Dr and he got me in right away. All levels seemed fine so we decided to wait for a scan. I went in at 9+1 for my scan and the sac was measuring perfectly however the fetal pole had never finished developing. We opted for a dnc. I just went back for my 2 week check up and we have decided to try again. We are on a time crunch as Tj is set to deploy on June 6. He put me on aygenstin to get my period going and we are going to do a round of clomid. Anyone take aygenstin before??

Oh man Sandy that was kinda scary. I'm so sorry hun. I'm glad you are feeling better and ready to get back in the game :) As for the aygenstin, I have no idea what the heck that is!

I did clomid this round @ 50mg CD3-7 but I'm not feeling good about it. We didn't bd the two nights before I got my +opk. We did on the + day and the following day which was O but who knows. I used Pre-Seed and Soft cups those two days. I've been stressed and so has he so I'm feeling kinda blah about it all. I think we are not going to "actively" try anymore. It's been 2 years since my surgery and I'm getting really down about it.

Aygenstin is a progestron to help my body kick start my period...I have had brown spotting since being on it so I am not sure whats going on. I have done clomid before with no luck. Did 6 cycles of it.

Flutter is your dh home now? I will be praying for a BFP. I am trying to get back on bnb regularly but its a juggle. Lol

Yes he moved home with us as of Jan. 16. We hadn't been able to try because the entire month of Jan my asshole of an RE had me on birth control because he said I needed a Lap done because he was sure my tubes were closed. Well I had the lap done end of Jan and my tubes are open and all my inners look good! Well...after stopping the birth control it took me just over 4 weeks to get my period back. So this was the first cycle we had been able to try. I also had to start Prometrium suppositories today. I have to do one in the morning and one and night. I did the one this morning and some of it comes out after it melts...nasty! Not very attractive for BD'n if ya know what I mean. I look like I have yellow discharge LOL

Yes they are awful. I will try really used to stalk. Praying for a BFP!! So glad he is home. Xx

Hey ladies,

Reeds, so glad to see you posting. Sorry for you lost.

Yesterday my oldes son turned 21!! I was so happy and sad at the same time. He is a good kid for the most part. It is just hard to see him grow-up. He is actually excited about his new little brother. Well yesterday my dh took him to have is first legal beer. :dohh: But my son was okay and had 1. I don't think he likes beer.:happydance: But then again I could be wrong.

Lol. That is awesome Ready. Wow 21...I remember those days. Hehe my mom thought I didn't like beer either.

Reeds, Yes, I think he had it before yesterday. LOL

Flutter, Yep, I was knocked up with my 2nd when I was 21.

Hi ladies. I hope all of you are doing well. Xx

Thank you Anne for updating everyone. We did have a surprise pregnancy. Which was a huge shock as I had done something I had never done in all the years I have had a period I had my last cycle on Dec. 26 and at the end of my cycle and I left a tampon in!! Which resulted in a pretty bad infection. I went to the Dr after 3 weeks and having no idea what was wrong..he removed it and started me on a antibiotic. I was due for my period the next week it didn't come and i told myself it was the infection...well I ended up testing and got a BFP!! I was in shock I immediately card the Dr and he got me in right away. All levels seemed fine so we decided to wait for a scan. I went in at 9+1 for my scan and the sac was measuring perfectly however the fetal pole had never finished developing. We opted for a dnc. I just went back for my 2 week check up and we have decided to try again. We are on a time crunch as Tj is set to deploy on June 6. He put me on aygenstin to get my period going and we are going to do a round of clomid. Anyone take aygenstin before??

Sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:. Glad you came by letting us how your doing. I don't know anything about aygenstin sorry can't be of help.

Oh man Sandy that was kinda scary. I'm so sorry hun. I'm glad you are feeling better and ready to get back in the game :) As for the aygenstin, I have no idea what the heck that is!

I did clomid this round @ 50mg CD3-7 but I'm not feeling good about it. We didn't bd the two nights before I got my +opk. We did on the + day and the following day which was O but who knows. I used Pre-Seed and Soft cups those two days. I've been stressed and so has he so I'm feeling kinda blah about it all. I think we are not going to "actively" try anymore. It's been 2 years since my surgery and I'm getting really down about it.
:hugs: hang in there hunni pie. You maybe surprised the outcome of this cycle :)

Hey ladies,

Reeds, so glad to see you posting. Sorry for you lost.

Yesterday my oldes son turned 21!! I was so happy and sad at the same time. He is a good kid for the most part. It is just hard to see him grow-up. He is actually excited about his new little brother. Well yesterday my dh took him to have is first legal beer. :dohh: But my son was okay and had 1. I don't think he likes beer.:happydance: But then again I could be wrong.

Ready, happy birthday to your son. My dh did the same thing with our son taking him to get his first legal beer. It's a man's thang I guess. He will be 22 in Sept

Tomorrow March 17 9 years ago I had 4th by c section following tubal ligation. I am rejoicing and thanking the Lord for second chances of having TR and being pregnant. I can't believe that our baby will be 9 years old O.O

Floppy look at that beautiful belly!! Congrats huni.

Come ladies fill me in on everyone. Who all is still here and how many babies is there on there way??

Reeds, I think only me and Floopy are expecting and we are about a week apart in due dates. It has been very quiet most days.

Floppy I love your baby bump!!! I know how you feel my youngest will be 10 next month!

Reeds, Navy is currently expecting also. As far people that are active I'm the lone ranger over here lol

Floppy I love your baby bump!!! I know how you feel my youngest will be 10 next month!

Reeds, Navy is currently expecting also. As far people that are active I'm the lone ranger over here lol

Thanks Fluter, I forgot about Navy.

Navy, please check in and give us an update. Love to know how you are doing.

I am friends with Navy on fb she has posted a few pictures of her bean...all is going well I believe. Except her dh is deployed right now.

Flutter I am actively ttc right now with ya. I am praying this is you cycle. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->