Just chit chatting.....

Yep I'm friends with her too on FB and she seems to be doing pretty good and her bean is doing great!

Sandi YAY I have a TTC buddy. I can't believe Gunner is almost a year old!!! That is just crazy to me!!!

I know it seems like just yesterday I got my BFP!! I will post a picture soon if him. I have been posting from my phone but I will get on my laptop later. He is such a handsome little man even if I do say so myself. Lol. He is a good baby really...my only issue is he won't sleep in his own bed.

I am thinking about stoping the progestron pulls 3 days early I swear they are making me crazy!!!

Idk what to think of this prometrium. I'm taking it vaginally twice a day. I think it's making me extra tired and maybe its causing some cramping. IDK Sat night I started getting a dull sharp pain here and there in my right ovary area. It went away but then it came back today for a few minutes and now I feel crampy off and on. Who knows. I think I'm going to go have the PCOS test done on CD3 and see what they want to do from there. I'm figuring Metforim if I have it. I'm feeling iffy about continuing to actively ttc since I'm now two years out from my surgery. I'm thinking I should probably accept my fate

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. I had a doctor's appointment on yesterday and I am growing great.

Reeds, wow how time flies. Gunner is almost a year. I can't wait to see his pictures.

flutter, I don't think you should give up yet. Because Way was deployed for a lot of the time so it has not been 2 years really. Please don't give up I am sure your time is coming.

I tried looking up Adanma I went to her page on here and remembered her really name is Judy Adanma or Adanma Judy but could not find her on FB. She has been on my mind, hoping all is well with her.

IMAG0182.jpg

gunnerand guitar.jpg

Gunner9months.jpg

As promised some pics of Gunner. The first one he is about 8 weeks second one he is 6 months and the last one 9 months.

I wonder about Adanma as well. I am friends with Mel on FB and from what I can tell she is doing well but I dont think she has conceived yet.

Flutter I did prometrium but I took it orally. I had lots of twinges and cramps as well. How many dpo are you now?

View attachment 357607

View attachment 357611

View attachment 357613

As promised some pics of Gunner. The first one he is about 8 weeks second one he is 6 months and the last one 9 months.

I wonder about Adanma as well. I am friends with Mel on FB and from what I can tell she is doing well but I dont think she has conceived yet.

Flutter I did prometrium but I took it orally. I had lots of twinges and cramps as well. How many dpo are you now?

He is handsome! Absolutely adorable :).
How many children you have? How many boys and how many girls?

I have bgbg and pg with g :). 3girls 2boys.

Idk what to think of this prometrium. I'm taking it vaginally twice a day. I think it's making me extra tired and maybe its causing some cramping. IDK Sat night I started getting a dull sharp pain here and there in my right ovary area. It went away but then it came back today for a few minutes and now I feel crampy off and on. Who knows. I think I'm going to go have the PCOS test done on CD3 and see what they want to do from there. I'm figuring Metforim if I have it. I'm feeling iffy about continuing to actively ttc since I'm now two years out from my surgery. I'm thinking I should probably accept my fate
I agree with Ready
Don't throw in the towel just yet hunni. It's oy been a litle minute since he has been home. Your doing right by having all the testing done :). xxxx hugs

Reeds, Gunner is so cute. I love his t-shirt on the second picture. LOL I love his dreamy blue eyes. He is sure to be a heartbreaker.

11dpo and BFN. I'm officially done! I told Waylon last night that I would not be going in for a CD3 u/s for clomid or doing the PCOS test this month. I may feel differently next but as of right now I'm DONE. I'm regretting getting the tr at this point and I'm pissed at myself. So I need to be done and find something else to occupy my time and find the strength to not desire this anymore. I'm tired of the tears and disappointment. I'm starting to become bitter as I watch TR sisters find out that they are pregnant 2 or 3 months into their journey and that is certainly not OK for me to be doing.l

It's been real ladies. Love to you all. Sandi much baby dust to you sister. I'll check in from time to time to see how you all are doing and to see those precious babies that are about to make their entrance into the world

11dpo and BFN. I'm officially done! I told Waylon last night that I would not be going in for a CD3 u/s for clomid or doing the PCOS test this month. I may feel differently next but as of right now I'm DONE. I'm regretting getting the tr at this point and I'm pissed at myself. So I need to be done and find something else to occupy my time and find the strength to not desire this anymore. I'm tired of the tears and disappointment. I'm starting to become bitter as I watch TR sisters find out that they are pregnant 2 or 3 months into their journey and that is certainly not OK for me to be doing.l

It's been real ladies. Love to you all. Sandi much baby dust to you sister. I'll check in from time to time to see how you all are doing and to see those precious babies that are about to make their entrance into the world

:cry: I don't want you to be done. But I know you have made up your mind. I pray that things will turn out well for you. Please do check in. Much love to you. :hugs:

Flutter I have been where you are...remember it took me 15 months and 3 angels to get Gunner. Huni you haven't had the full 2 years to try. It will happen. I know it. I am praying for you. I understand how you feel and I hope you come back soon. We all .love you here and sometimes a little break helps. Xxx

:hugs: dislike button :( take as long of a break as you need sweetie. I hope you come back. This saddens me but i understand :hugs:Praying continually for you

Fluterby,
I completely get what you are feeling! It took us 4 years and 5 losses for us to get our miracle baby! I went through countless tests and procedeures to find out why I wasn't staying pregnant! It is heart wrenching and frustrating. I have to say that I was right there with you and I started focusing on myself and enjoying life with my children and my grandchildren. I lost 40 lbs and I was feeling great! We got pregnant in Dec of 2010 and after I lost that one on Christmas eve, I told my dh that I was 100% done! I wanted to get the uterine ablation done. My periods were horrible and I was tired of being so heartbroken. He asked me to wait until I was 40 and then we would stop. I agreed and then 3 months later we were pregnant with our Addisyn!
I know that everyone is saying that once you stop "trying" it will happen. I hated hearing that too! I can't say that is what happened to me either. My advice is to enjoy life. It will happen. Just do all you can to keep yourself occupied on other things.
I hope and pray that you get your miracle soon. I am thinking of you, my tr sister! :hugs:

OmGoodness!I have so missed you ladies!I see it is almost baby time for a few and huge congrats to Navy on that bfp!I feel as if I could never catch up it has been so long!I hope everyone and those babes are doing well.We are doing great!Addison will be 6 months old tomorrow and she is a super chunk!24lbs and 28 1/2 inches long.She has blessed our lives more than words can say.I really need to catch up,was hoping to see some baby pics posted!Reeds,Gunner is adorable!Can't believe it has been a year!

DSC_4778.jpg

DSC_4710.jpg

DSC_4666.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back