Just chit chatting.....

Hey fam, You are not famof 7. LOL She is so cute. I am so glad to see you post.

AFM, I am on complete bedrest due to plancenta previa. I am bored out of my mind but I am willing to do what it takes to keep my little man safe.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Fam she is sooo cute! glad you popped in

Ready...loving the bump! It's getting sooo close now. Sorry you are on bed rest. I know it stinks being stuck!

What lovely bumps you ladies have!You are due at the same time!Wow!

Sorry to hear about bed rest Ready!Like you said it's all for the little man!

So what are we naming these baby boys?

Fam wow she is soooo cute!!!! did you take the pics yourself they are wonderful!!
ready and floppy you guys are almost done and lookin good ladies ready im sorry your on bedrest :( hope the time goes quickly for you
flutter how you holdin up? The ups and downs of ttc are just so crazy!!!!

Fam, we are naming him Gregory III.

Momma, good to see you post. Your lo is a cutie too.

Momma I'm just taking this birth control and hoping the next cycle I can ttc is my last cause I'm really getting over it!

Flutter I totally understand! another tr lady I talk to is so in the same boat she has been at it for over a year straight and gets so understandably (sp) frustrated! just remember you havent been at it for a year STRAIGHT so have faith it will happen :) lots of baby dust and good vibes your way. Next time I hop on here I will see your bfp post!

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Resurrection Sunday. I am just in the bed. LOL Hoping someone brings me some good food today.

Fam she is BEAUTIFUL!!

Ready so sorry about the bed rest. xxx

Flutter I have been praying for you. I wish I had some wonderful words of wisdom to make this path you travel easier but all you can do is a day at a time.

Floppy how are you feeling?

Asfm what a weekend..ended up in the ER twice with Gunner he has the flu with a upper respiratory infection with pharingytis. He has been one sick little man and it all could have been avoided if my friend wouldn't have brought her sick daughter to his birthday...or would have told me she tested positive for type A flu 2 days later. :( I couldn't keep his fever below 104 so I was one worried momma and talk about stressed. But today seems to be better and I am praying we will be fever free tonight. As far as ttc I am 3dpo according to my temps, but I think only 2 I am pretty sure I ovulated on saturday even though my chart says friday but temp shift. Anyway we was able to bd friday before he went to work so I guess only time will tell.

Hello lady's I'm new here. I'm a mother of two children. I had a TL back in 2001 after the birth of my son, but now we want to have another little one, I have an appointment to go see the Dr about a TR, but its not until May 8th, so I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see if we can have a TR.
If y'all have any advice on what to expect with a TR it would be welcome.
Thanks

Momma I'm just taking this birth control and hoping the next cycle I can ttc is my last cause I'm really getting over it!

I will keep you in my prayers. I hope that you get a BFP soon sweetie.

Hello All...I am new here, too. I had my TR on March 1 2012... so we are actively TTC, and very excited about the chance to become parents together. Hubs has a daughter from a previous relationship, and I have DD 5 DS 9 and DS 10... we are hoping to add the "ours" to the "yours" and the "mine"!

Currently CD5 and waiting...

Any suggestions with temping because I work 3rd shift in a factory Sunday night through Thursday night, and then sleep normal hours with the hubs on Friday and Saturday nights...so my temps are not all at the same time. Is this going to make the effort worthless?

We are both taking vitamins, and temping and that's it for now... Wish me luck, ladies :)

Hello All...I am new here, too. I had my TR on March 1 2012... so we are actively TTC, and very excited about the chance to become parents together. Hubs has a daughter from a previous relationship, and I have DD 5 DS 9 and DS 10... we are hoping to add the "ours" to the "yours" and the "mine"!

Currently CD5 and waiting...

Any suggestions with temping because I work 3rd shift in a factory Sunday night through Thursday night, and then sleep normal hours with the hubs on Friday and Saturday nights...so my temps are not all at the same time. Is this going to make the effort worthless?

We are both taking vitamins, and temping and that's it for now... Wish me luck, ladies :)

I wouldn't think it would make it worthless...it will just give you circles at the different times. I always thought the main thing was 4 hours consective sleep. Just make sure when your on nights its always the same time..and when your on your weekends make those 2 days the same as well. :hugs: Good luck!!

:howdy: stmom and Palomina!

Palomina I don't know anything about temping. I have too crazy of a sleep patern for all that. I just opk's and watch my cm for ovulation

stmom...I had my TR in MX and it wasn't bad at all. About 2-3in incision at the bikini area.

Sandi thank you for your prayers. I just asked Waylon what he wanted to do when I go back to the doctor next week as far as meds and IUI, LOL he said I'm so lost in all this you just tell me what to do lol. I'm going to ask how much IUI will be

some how i erased my old acct....:nope:....but im new here too...
so heres my short story.
im a mother of 5 from previous marriage...had a TL n 2004...such a dumb idea...but i just had a TR on 2-29-12...not sure how long its going to take to have a lil one again...i had af last month...sooo this month im hoping for a bfp...im 3 dpo...and af is suppose to b here which im hopin she doesnt on the 23rd...so ready to get this show on the road...

Welcome to you new ladies and lots of baby dust your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->