Just chit chatting.....

waylon seems like a good man, letting you take this where you feel you need to without backtalk lol

Welcome to all the new ladies and baby :dust: to all of you! I hope your journey is short and sweet!
Ready, I am sorry you are on bedrest! :hugs: Your LO will be here sooner than you think! :hugs:

6 days before i test....af just fly over us :winkwink:this month for us women who are ttc :thumbup:

Hello ladies,

I just stumbled across this thread today..
I am not TTC ( duh) but alot of you ladies are familiar to me.
Just a recap..
I had a TL after the birth of my 3rd daughter back in '93 because I knew my marriage was strained as it was without adding more children.
Fast forward 15 yrs, I had divorced, been a single mom for many years, then met a wonderful guy.
I had been very clear that I would be unable to have anymore children as I had, had a TL.
He was wonderful and supportive about that since he had no children of his own.
About three years into our relationship ( and the nest was getting empty) I considered TR. We talked about it for about a year before deciding that was right for us.
I had a TR on May 8th 2008. They managed to save only the right tube but it was poor.
After TTC for 1 yr we turned to IUI and conceived Emily, she was born in Feb 10'.
We had only really wanted one in the begining but when Emily turned 1, we really wanted her to have a sibling.. so after TTC for 6 months we conceive naturally. I am due with a lil' boy in May.
I know we are finished. I will be 40 in Sept. and it just feels right.. I would love to keep updated with all you ladies who are TTC and who have had or going to have their babies:hugs:

Hello ladies,

I just stumbled across this thread today..
I am not TTC ( duh) but alot of you ladies are familiar to me.
Just a recap..
I had a TL after the birth of my 3rd daughter back in '93 because I knew my marriage was strained as it was without adding more children.
Fast forward 15 yrs, I had divorced, been a single mom for many years, then met a wonderful guy.
I had been very clear that I would be unable to have anymore children as I had, had a TL.
He was wonderful and supportive about that since he had no children of his own.
About three years into our relationship ( and the nest was getting empty) I considered TR. We talked about it for about a year before deciding that was right for us.
I had a TR on May 8th 2008. They managed to save only the right tube but it was poor.
After TTC for 1 yr we turned to IUI and conceived Emily, she was born in Feb 10'.
We had only really wanted one in the begining but when Emily turned 1, we really wanted her to have a sibling.. so after TTC for 6 months we conceive naturally. I am due with a lil' boy in May.
I know we are finished. I will be 40 in Sept. and it just feels right.. I would love to keep updated with all you ladies who are TTC and who have had or going to have their babies:hugs:

wowwww...thts amazing...gives me hope and im sure it gives hope for the other ladys here TTC....thanks for sharing ur story....congrats to having ur lil ones

some how i erased my old acct....:nope:....but im new here too...
so heres my short story.
im a mother of 5 from previous marriage...had a TL n 2004...such a dumb idea...but i just had a TR on 2-29-12...not sure how long its going to take to have a lil one again...i had af last month...sooo this month im hoping for a bfp...im 3 dpo...and af is suppose to b here which im hopin she doesnt on the 23rd...so ready to get this show on the road...

Welcome :flower: hoping u get your BFP this cycle

Hello lady's I'm new here. I'm a mother of two children. I had a TL back in 2001 after the birth of my son, but now we want to have another little one, I have an appointment to go see the Dr about a TR, but its not until May 8th, so I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting to see if we can have a TR.
If y'all have any advice on what to expect with a TR it would be welcome.
Thanks

Welcome :flower:

Future, thanks for stopping by and sharing your beautiful story :). Congrats to you and yours :). I'm due in May with our first TR blessing and will be 40 in May also.

some how i erased my old acct....:nope:....but im new here too...
so heres my short story.
im a mother of 5 from previous marriage...had a TL n 2004...such a dumb idea...but i just had a TR on 2-29-12...not sure how long its going to take to have a lil one again...i had af last month...sooo this month im hoping for a bfp...im 3 dpo...and af is suppose to b here which im hopin she doesnt on the 23rd...so ready to get this show on the road...

Welcome :flower: hoping u get your BFP this cycle

me too...i have 2 girls and 3 boys...im making sure i tell my girls when they are old enough not to tie their tubes!!!!:nope:

Future, I am so happy for you! I turned 40 in February. We had decided back in 2010 that if we had not got pregnant with a viable pregnancy by the time I was 40 then we were throwing in the towel. Then we got pregnant in march of 2011 and our miracle baby was born in november! After Addisyn arrived healthy, we decided that we were very fortunate to have her (especially after our 5 miscarriages) so my husband went and had a vasectomy last month. We tried something less permanent prior to doing the vasectomy, but that didn't work!
Just because we aren't TTC, I still like to pop in to see if I can offer and advice. Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your miracle TR babies soon! :hugs:

StMom where are you going??

To my obgyn that did the TL he also does the TR. He's the only one close to were I live that does the TR

I live in Missouri and I went to Chapel Hill NOrth Carolina to have it done. I have a 4/5 inch scar right about my bikini line...basically a csection with no kid. LOL I am 4cm on my right and 5cm on my left if I remember correctly. I have to admit I was a wimp and it hurt like heck. :/ It took us 15 months to conceive Gunner, we had 3 mc's and Gunner was a twin we lost about 11 weeks. I am actively ttc right now but only this cycle as dh deploys to Afghan soon...we may have a short time in May if I don't get a BFP this month and depends on my cycles.

Welcome to all the new ladies!! I pray that your journey to BFP's are short!!

Flutter when is your next dr appt?? What mg of Clomid was you on? Sorry I am old and can't remember. Did they do a scan to check follies and a cd21 blood work to check ovulation?? Maybe you can try clomid with a trigger shot?? I am praying for you. :hugs:

I so do not mot understand my chart this month!! UGH I have never had a converline that high

To my obgyn that did the TL he also does the TR. He's the only one close to were I live that does the TR

I live in Missouri and I went to Chapel Hill NOrth Carolina to have it done. I have a 4/5 inch scar right about my bikini line...basically a csection with no kid. LOL I am 4cm on my right and 5cm on my left if I remember correctly. I have to admit I was a wimp and it hurt like heck. :/ It took us 15 months to conceive Gunner, we had 3 mc's and Gunner was a twin we lost about 11 weeks. I am actively ttc right now but only this cycle as dh deploys to Afghan soon...we may have a short time in May if I don't get a BFP this month and depends on my cycles.

hope u get ur BFP

good morning bnb ttc after TR ladies....Hope all is well with everyone today...
as for me no symptoms wat so ever today but things could change n a blink of an eye...
4dpo testing on 3-16...AF is due 3-21...fx....
Have a great day ladies..:flower:

I love love love that there are new TR ladies here! I don't feel so alone in my TTC journey since I was the only one left (Reeds I know you are ttc too, I just meant one without a TR baby yet)

Future, I am so happy for you! I turned 40 in February. We had decided back in 2010 that if we had not got pregnant with a viable pregnancy by the time I was 40 then we were throwing in the towel. Then we got pregnant in march of 2011 and our miracle baby was born in november! After Addisyn arrived healthy, we decided that we were very fortunate to have her (especially after our 5 miscarriages) so my husband went and had a vasectomy last month. We tried something less permanent prior to doing the vasectomy, but that didn't work!
Just because we aren't TTC, I still like to pop in to see if I can offer and advice. Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your miracle TR babies soon! :hugs:

My DH will be going for a vasectomy some time after baby is born and we know everything is okay.
I had a IUD before we decided to TTC this time and it was awful for me so since we know that this baby completes our family , Dh decided that's what he would do.. since I have been through enough.
I would love to still be a part of other ladies journey after TR, baby dust to all:hugs:

Thank you and good luck I pray you get your BFP soon. It really has helped me feel better about the TR reading about all the BFP's after TR, I pray that will be my hubby and I soon....

I love love love that there are new TR ladies here! I don't feel so alone in my TTC journey since I was the only one left (Reeds I know you are ttc too, I just meant one without a TR baby yet)

I pray you get a BFP soon

:hugs: FLutter I knew what you meant. :) Are you ttc this cycle or taking a break??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->