Just chit chatting.....

Hello! was wondering if I could join your thread? I'm new on here and had my tubal reversal in March. Could use the support of those going through the same things. :)

Hello! was wondering if I could join your thread? I'm new on here and had my tubal reversal in March. Could use the support of those going through the same things. :)

hello...im new on here as well...so i dnt know much of wat to expect yet....i had my tr done 2-29-12...and still nothing...as of this other woman who i had chatted with on FBook said she had her TR done Mar 16...and already has a faint pos. she said she was going friday for blood work to see if it was a real BFP...
the ladys here are helpful and give good advice...so good luck :hugs:

cant believe my own 12 yr old daughter and best friend told me tht i look like i have gained weight...OMGOshhhh...im a very tiny person...5'2...first visit at dr...wen i had tr i weighed 116...last visit was 118...so i wanted to see if it were true only way to do tht was try on some pants tht i havent worn since TR...and sure enough they didnt button up and i had the biggest camel toe ive ever seen....tht suxs...so im hoping for a +++++ on the 16th..

[-o<.:dust:

Thanks! I am hoping the sugery worked but I guess there is no way of knowing without a HSG?? Or a poss hpt lol. Did your Dr's tell you how much tube you had left? I'm starting to think maybe what was told to me was in error. When I called to talk to Dr Saadat he said I was left with 11cm! That seems like alot?? I am 11 days past my ovulation and this is my first since surgery so I guess I should know something be the end of the week. Reedsgirl did you experience any syptoms in the begining with your first TR baby??

I had my TR in April of 09, I didn't get my first BFP until Oct and I mc'd in Nov. I didn't really have any symptoms but all my test were really faint. I had 3 chemical pregnancies before I conceived Gunner and with him zero symptoms as well but I was testing early and got a faint BFP at 10dpo called my dr had a blood draw and my hgg was a 33 and we started progestrone that day as well. I have a clotting issue and low progestrone. Gunner was also a twin but we lost baby B at 11 weeks. Even with my last BFP in Jan I had zero symptoms...just a few twinges in my breast but I can relate that to my period as well. Have you tested at all yet?

Sounds like you have been through so much. I bought a first response and it was neg yesterday 10 dpo so I thought maybe I would wait and if I don't start my period by friday take another one. I have pains in my ovaries is the only way to describe it. I'm so worried Ill end up with an etopic after doing some reading online. Guess I'll just have to be patient and see what happens.

I have been blessed but yes this has been a rough road and I know way more than I ever thought I would about ttc and how we get pregnant...who knew there was only a 20% chance of getting pregnant every month under "normal" circumstances. LOL There was some days I wish Ihad never had it done and that I was a complete failure since I was not able to sustain a pregnancy. BUT the main thing was tuning into my body and what it was telling me and then finding a Dr who would listen to me, once that happened I got me rainbow baby.

welcome Sarah! I'm not going to say I know for sure but I would say that tube length your doctor gave you is wrong because most people only have 10-11 cm to start with before TL. I know I have 5cm on each side

I have been keeping you in my prayers. I hope you get a date tomorrow.

Thanks I will post an update tomorrow. I think she will try and wait until the first week in May just to make sure his lungs are good and functioning on their own.

Future, I am so happy for you! I turned 40 in February. We had decided back in 2010 that if we had not got pregnant with a viable pregnancy by the time I was 40 then we were throwing in the towel. Then we got pregnant in march of 2011 and our miracle baby was born in november! After Addisyn arrived healthy, we decided that we were very fortunate to have her (especially after our 5 miscarriages) so my husband went and had a vasectomy last month. We tried something less permanent prior to doing the vasectomy, but that didn't work!
Just because we aren't TTC, I still like to pop in to see if I can offer and advice. Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your miracle TR babies soon! :hugs:

My DH will be going for a vasectomy some time after baby is born and we know everything is okay.
I had a IUD before we decided to TTC this time and it was awful for me so since we know that this baby completes our family , Dh decided that's what he would do.. since I have been through enough.
I would love to still be a part of other ladies journey after TR, baby dust to all:hugs:

We had talked about having another baby before he had it done, but we said that we had been through enough.
I am so happy for you and your hubby!

For the new ladies, I had my TR in April 2007. I have 3 children from a previous marriage ages now are 23, 21 (in May) and 19. I also have 3 grandchildren now as well, ages are 19 months, 13 months, and 2.5 years.
We had our first bfp in Feb of 2008 and sadly lost it in March. Our second bfp came in June of 2008 and we lost that one in July. Another bfp in Oct 2008 and lost that one the same month. We didn't get pregnant in 2009 at all. Then we got pregnant in Jan of 2010 and lost that one in Feb. We got pregnant in Dec 2010 and lost that one on Christmas Eve. After that last miscarriage, I was 100% done! I had my heart torn too many times! I had told my husband that I wanted to stop. He asked that we wait until I was 40 (I was 38 almost 39) and then we could stop. I agreed. Then in March 2011, 3 weeks after the birth of our grand daughter, we got our bfp. I didn't get excited at all. I was just numb to it all. We went for our scan at 6 wks 3 days and there was the best thing in the world...... a heartbeat!!!!!! Strong! It was 125 bpm! Now here we are, the parents of a beautiful miracle baby girl, Addisyn Ruby-Dean! She is 4.5 months old and the apple of our eye!
I hope your journeys are short and not a bumpy ride like ours was! :hugs: and :bfp: :dust: to all!

Future, I am so happy for you! I turned 40 in February. We had decided back in 2010 that if we had not got pregnant with a viable pregnancy by the time I was 40 then we were throwing in the towel. Then we got pregnant in march of 2011 and our miracle baby was born in november! After Addisyn arrived healthy, we decided that we were very fortunate to have her (especially after our 5 miscarriages) so my husband went and had a vasectomy last month. We tried something less permanent prior to doing the vasectomy, but that didn't work!
Just because we aren't TTC, I still like to pop in to see if I can offer and advice. Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your miracle TR babies soon! :hugs:

My DH will be going for a vasectomy some time after baby is born and we know everything is okay.
I had a IUD before we decided to TTC this time and it was awful for me so since we know that this baby completes our family , Dh decided that's what he would do.. since I have been through enough.
I would love to still be a part of other ladies journey after TR, baby dust to all:hugs:

We had talked about having another baby before he had it done, but we said that we had been through enough.
I am so happy for you and your hubby!

For the new ladies, I had my TR in April 2007. I have 3 children from a previous marriage ages now are 23, 21 (in May) and 19. I also have 3 grandchildren now as well, ages are 19 months, 13 months, and 2.5 years.
We had our first bfp in Feb of 2008 and sadly lost it in March. Our second bfp came in June of 2008 and we lost that one in July. Another bfp in Oct 2008 and lost that one the same month. We didn't get pregnant in 2009 at all. Then we got pregnant in Jan of 2010 and lost that one in Feb. We got pregnant in Dec 2010 and lost that one on Christmas Eve. After that last miscarriage, I was 100% done! I had my heart torn too many times! I had told my husband that I wanted to stop. He asked that we wait until I was 40 (I was 38 almost 39) and then we could stop. I agreed. Then in March 2011, 3 weeks after the birth of our grand daughter, we got our bfp. I didn't get excited at all. I was just numb to it all. We went for our scan at 6 wks 3 days and there was the best thing in the world...... a heartbeat!!!!!! Strong! It was 125 bpm! Now here we are, the parents of a beautiful miracle baby girl, Addisyn Ruby-Dean! She is 4.5 months old and the apple of our eye!
I hope your journeys are short and not a bumpy ride like ours was! :hugs: and :bfp: :dust: to all!

I'm so sorry for your losses and so happy for your baby girl

well CD 24 5dpo....no symptoms besides bbs are sore,,but they've been tht way for a few days..i usually get sore bb before AF gets here tho...dey seem somewat fuller...reason im saying it is cuz im not a bb woman...so just waiting to see wat happens...FX...

Have a good day ladys.....
keep the:dust: and [-o< up....

Can't wait to hear your date Karen!!!

Jonnanne I always love your story!!!! You're Addisyn is precious!

Here is my TR story for the new gals...I had my TR in MX on 3/6/10. We were told to wait 2 weeks to resume sex and 2 months to TTC. So we tried after my 2nd cycle ended in late April but no luck. In May I moved from TX to IN to take care of my sick grandma and DH stayed in TX (he's in the Army so he had no choice). We were only able to try one more time over the summer before he deployed to Iraq in Sept. I had the hsg in Dec. 2010 showing wide open tubes. We TTC in Feb while he was on leave and no such luck then either. We tried again in Sept 2011 when he got home from Iraq but nothing. He had to remain in TX from Oct to Jan 2012. In Dec 2011 I went to see an RE and he was an ASS and told me my tubes were blocked. I went on birthcontrol in Jan to prepare for a LAP at the end of Jan. Tubes OPEN (TOLD YA SO JERK FACE DR.) It took me another 4 weeks to get AF. Went on clomid and got a BFN! Soooo went in for CD3 u/s and found out I had a residual cyst from ovulation so now I'm back on birthcontrol until nex Thur. if cyst is gone then I will do another round of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->