Just chit chatting.....

OK...sitting at CD 8 today, and this is our very first month of TTC. I had my TR in Mex on 3-1-12 and the Dr said that we shouldn't TTC in March but it was OK to start in April, so here we go!!! I know that before my TL, I didn't have any problems getting pregnant, all 3 of my kiddos are BC babies... I was taking the pill with the 1st and the 3rd. My middle one came 10 months after the oldest, and I was on the shot when I got pregnant with him. I am hoping that we don't have any problems and that we are able to conceive quickly, but I know that it may be a struggle. I wish each and every one of you the best of luck, and will be praying for all :)

Hello ladies xxxx hugs

Breaking News hehehe :) repeated c section is May 23, 2012 @ 3pm. I have to be there 2 hrs early. OB apptments are once a week now. Had private 3D 4D ultrasound as a family(I surprised them). It was emotional, exciting and educational.

Here's a pic of our Princess with her hand under her chin.
https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/iammykidsmom90/th_Azariawhandonchin.jpg

OK...sitting at CD 8 today, and this is our very first month of TTC. I had my TR in Mex on 3-1-12 and the Dr said that we shouldn't TTC in March but it was OK to start in April, so here we go!!! I know that before my TL, I didn't have any problems getting pregnant, all 3 of my kiddos are BC babies... I was taking the pill with the 1st and the 3rd. My middle one came 10 months after the oldest, and I was on the shot when I got pregnant with him. I am hoping that we don't have any problems and that we are able to conceive quickly, but I know that it may be a struggle. I wish each and every one of you the best of luck, and will be praying for all :)

OMGosh u had ur TR n Mex...i wanted to do mine der as well cause i heard i was cheaper...but i never looked into any dr.s over der...my sis wants a TR...any info
u could give me so i can tell her????

OMGosh u had ur TR n Mex...i wanted to do mine der as well cause i heard i was cheaper...but i never looked into any dr.s over der...my sis wants a TR...any info

I had my TR in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora... it cost me 30,000 pesos. Right now is a good time to do it because the value of a dollar is way up. PM me and I will look for the Dr's information. I have it, somewhere... Does your sis speak Spanish? They don't speak English at the clinic that i went to. The clinic is Maternidad San Gerardo and the Dr's name is Carlos Ramirez

I had my TR in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora... it cost me 30,000 pesos. Right now is a good time to do it because the value of a dollar is way up. PM me and I will look for the Dr's information. I have it, somewhere... Does your sis speak Spanish? They don't speak English at the clinic that i went to. The clinic is Maternidad San Gerardo and the Dr's name is Carlos Ramirez

ok thanks i will tell her dang thts cheap....one problem its been bout 15 yrs she had her TL done...hospital doesnt have any record on her...something bout after 10 yrs hospitals no longer keep records...yeah she speaks both..

Hello ladies xxxx hugs

Breaking News hehehe :) repeated c section is May 23, 2012 @ 3pm. I have to be there 2 hrs early. OB apptments are once a week now. Had private 3D 4D ultrasound as a family(I surprised them). It was emotional, exciting and educational.

Here's a pic of our Princess with her hand under her chin.
https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/iammykidsmom90/th_Azariawhandonchin.jpg

Awww she is so beautiful!! Wooho for the date! LEt the countdown begin.

Hey ladies,

Sorry for the late update. But so far we are looking at the 2nd week in May to have our little man. We will set an official date at my next visit. I did have another ultrasound and he currently weights 6lbs and 3oz. The doc seems okay with him and thinks he will be BIG and fine. LOL

Hey ladies,

Sorry for the late update. But so far we are looking at the 2nd week in May to have our little man. We will set an official date at my next visit. I did have another ultrasound and he currently weights 6lbs and 3oz. The doc seems okay with him and thinks he will be BIG and fine. LOL

good thing is its almost over...

Floppy and Ready it's sooo close now! I can't wait to see them!!!!!

camtex I had my TR in Mexico as well. The TR cost was $2665. I think it has gone up a little in price but not much. All of the doctors speak fluent english but the nurses not so much. I couldn't say enough about the place. I would do it all over again! The place is called Rio Bravo. They have a website and forum like this if you sis wants to check it out. riobravoreversal.com

LOL Girl you know better than to test that early hahahaha but we've all done it a time or two

I know...I couldn't resist. LOL I am even more silly for being disappointed. BUt that's life. I am on cd22 an af should be here in 6 days, so we will see

Hey ladies,

Yay Ready! Such wonderful news!!! He is a good size boy :). I know your super excited sissy.

I know...I couldn't resist. LOL I am even more silly for being disappointed. BUt that's life. I am on cd22 an af should be here in 6 days, so we will see

you're not the only one who tested...i tested as well and the same thing here af due n 7 days....still waitin...:hugs:

I go back to the RE on Thursday to check the cyst and if all clear will start clomid again on Sun or Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->