Just chit chatting.....

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hiya Ready :hugs: nice to see you. All is well on this end. I've dropped a lot more and been having discharge different color with stronger BH. OB appt this week I believe she will be checking cervix(if she doesn't I am requesting it). I truly believe I have dilated myself............. we shall see. Being this is my 5th I need to home in on all early signs of labor. Wouldn't want to go into labor and have baby on the sidewalk :haha:

Hello ladies, how is everyone? It sure is quiet

Floppy I'd have them check too! You know your body better than anyone else.

Camtex have you tested again?

Floppy I'd have them check too! You know your body better than anyone else.

Camtex have you tested again?

yes ma'am i have...and nothing yet guess the test was evap....ughhh...by my ovulating calender i ovulated on 7th...so tht puts me @ 11 dpo i think...af is due on the 21st.....could it still be to early to test again????im still stopped up and coughing...going bk to work monday finally since i had my TR...my oh doesnt want me to go bk to work cuz...where i work its very fast and standing on ur feet for 12 hrs...well minus an hr. or so for lunch and breaks, and theres some heavy lifting and pulling
but thank u for asking my fingers are sill crossed:thumbup:

11dpo is still early!!! Be carefull at work with the lifting of heavy things. The standing part shouldnt be a big deal, but lifting could pull something apart.

AFM: RE appointment at 11:45 today to see if they cyst on my right ovary is gone.

11dpo is still early!!! Be carefull at work with the lifting of heavy things. The standing part shouldnt be a big deal, but lifting could pull something apart.

AFM: RE appointment at 11:45 today to see if they cyst on my right ovary is gone.

my af is due 21st....i just started having cramping and some bleeding...i guess im out just not sure why af arriving 2 days earlier....

Welcome to all the new ladies.I hope your ttc journey is short!

Love the name Ready!Gregory was one of the names we had on our list for boys:)

Momma love the avatar pic!She is so cute!

Reeds,How long have you been ttc?I was planning on waiting a few years to ttc but have gotten broody and now thinking maybe after Addison's 1st Bday:)

Joanne Thats a beautiful baby girl you have there:)

Floppy did I miss what you are naming your little guy?If so,sorry..

I believe it was Sarah that posted about tube lengths.My TR DR said I had 13cm before my TR and was left with 10cm on each side after TR..There a lot of ladies that had surgery where I did,that ended up with longer tubes 10,11 and some 12cm..So it is possible.That being said I know people that have 5cm that pregnant quicker than I did.

camtex AF will probably be screwy for a bit after TR since it is so new. I know my AF came right on time after TR but the next cycle was 11 days late! It takes awhile for your body to adjust.

AFM: I went back to the RE today and I do not have any cysts. So clomid will start again on Sunday. I have 4 follies on the right and 3 on the left

camtex AF will probably be screwy for a bit after TR since it is so new. I know my AF came right on time after TR but the next cycle was 11 days late! It takes awhile for your body to adjust.

AFM: I went back to the RE today and I do not have any cysts. So clomid will start again on Sunday. I have 4 follies on the right and 3 on the left

Oh yeah flutter :) I am excited about you starting Clomid girlie :). Glad to know that you do not have any cyst that is to be rejoiced yay!!!! Yay for the follies!!!:happydance: Sunday you shall get it on and popping with Clomid!!!! I am praying this is your cycle boo :) :hugs:

That's great news. I'm praying that this is your cycle :hugs:

Thanks ladies. I did a clomid cycle in Feb with 50mg CD3-7 but no luck. Well I had no idea that she upped my dose to 100mg starting Sunday. I'm a lil nervous about that but I'll try just about anything at this point!!! I have done 3 50mg cycles with no luck although they were broke up. I have yet to have a back to back TTC cycle except maybe once since the TR. CRAZY!!!

LOL umm yeah I guess YAY hehe I was so mean come the third day to my poor Waylon and I couldn't help it. I hope it is better this time around. I hope it just works!!!!

Karen your avitar is beautiful!!!!

LOL umm yeah I guess YAY hehe I was so mean come the third day to my poor Waylon and I couldn't help it. I hope it is better this time around. I hope it just works!!!!

Karen your avitar is beautiful!!!!

It going to work. I just know it will.

Good luck Fluter! I hope this works for you!
Ready and Floppy, you two look AMAZING!!!!!! It's getting so close for you both! How exciting!!!!!

Look at our beautiful preggo mommies! Karen and Floppy absolutely beautiful!! <3

Flutter are they giving you a scan on cd 9,10 or 11 and cd 21 blood work?? Praying for you.

No luck for me this month ladies. And I am sad but in a way ok with it, being pregnant and chasing GUnner while TJ is deployed would have been so hard and then him not being there for the delivery. :/

Sandi - nope they only check me before they give the clomid. They never check to see what's going on in there and that makes me nervous. I sooo hope this works and I don't have to keep jumping through hoops. Sorry no BFP for you this month. I know it stinks. When does TJ leave? I kept thinking about how terrible I'd feel to give birth without Waylon here and how it would feel awful too, so in away I know what you mean, it could be a blessing in disguise

Thanks ladies for cheering me on!

Reeds, how long will Tj be deployed? I hope not long.

Flutter, I am so excited for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->