Just chit chatting.....

You should be able to ask what the code is. If they code it like they are checking for AF reasons most insurances will cover it. I'm not sure how much but I do know it's pricey

Well, the Dr. didn't say much...she wants me to have an HSG done and check to make sure there isn't any blockage... the problem is that my insurance doesn't cover infertility diagnostics/treatment at all... Anyone know how much an HSG should cost or if there is another way to maybe get insurance to pay for it? It is a covered procedure, if it is coded "correctly" but I have no clue what the "correct" code would be... Still no AF, and this month should have been my 25 day cycle, currently on CD27. I am not going to test until CD32 because that is how long my other month cycle would be, so maybe I am just out of whack... (they alternate, 25d one month 32d the next)...but things look good :)

R u taking prenatal vitamins...maybe they will help with ur cycle...:thumbup:

Well, the Dr. didn't say much...she wants me to have an HSG done and check to make sure there isn't any blockage... the problem is that my insurance doesn't cover infertility diagnostics/treatment at all... Anyone know how much an HSG should cost or if there is another way to maybe get insurance to pay for it? It is a covered procedure, if it is coded "correctly" but I have no clue what the "correct" code would be... Still no AF, and this month should have been my 25 day cycle, currently on CD27. I am not going to test until CD32 because that is how long my other month cycle would be, so maybe I am just out of whack... (they alternate, 25d one month 32d the next)...but things look good :)

My insurance didn't cover fertility issues either, but when I had mine done, they resumitted it for recurrent miscarriages and they covered it. Good luck!!!! I hope that helps and you are able to get some answers. :hugs:

Camtex...yes, I am taking prenatals...seems like a very easy thing to do to make sure that everything starts out on the right foot!

My OB/GYN said that she couldn't put down a different code for it cuz she is doing it for infertility reasons...so I guess it will be out of pocket, but we already paid thousands for the surgery, what's another grand to make sure it worked, right?

SO, long story short, I go for my HSG tomorrow...

Today is CD7 and AF JUST packed up and left town today after a long, painful visit. Wish me luck tomorrow ladies...I don't know how I will react if she says they're still blocked or something like that...

Good luck today Palomina! I hope that dye just falls out of both tubes! :hugs:

Camtex...yes, I am taking prenatals...seems like a very easy thing to do to make sure that everything starts out on the right foot!

My OB/GYN said that she couldn't put down a different code for it cuz she is doing it for infertility reasons...so I guess it will be out of pocket, but we already paid thousands for the surgery, what's another grand to make sure it worked, right?

SO, long story short, I go for my HSG tomorrow...

Today is CD7 and AF JUST packed up and left town today after a long, painful visit. Wish me luck tomorrow ladies...I don't know how I will react if she says they're still blocked or something like that...

Thinking of you today. praying for good news

Just got home...feeling kinda crampy but otherwise pretty good. both sides were blocked to begin with, but then the R side blew itself open and had good dye spillage...L side is blocked completely. Here's hoping that I cook more eggies on the R side and have some results now :) I feel better knowing that there is a reason that we haven't been successful thus far...

I am glad you got some answers! I hope that helps!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

I think I got my bfp today. Look at the pic in my journal. Very cautious right now. Been spotting brown and old red a couple times over the past few days. It seems to have stopped tonight.

I think I got my bfp today. Look at the pic in my journal. Very cautious right now. Been spotting brown and old red a couple times over the past few days. It seems to have stopped tonight.

:happydance: Yes I am praying for you!!!! Love logging in to see things like this.

Hay ladies its been awhile since I have been onhere, I wanted to see how everyone was doing. Babies look like they are growing nicely :) I see some woman on this or the other tr site are preggo with tr baby number 2 thats wonderful!!!! I went back to school to get my RN when Emery was 5 weeks old I just started my second semester so with 4 kids a house messy hubby and 4 kids life has been busy :) How is everyone doing?

Hay ladies its been awhile since I have been onhere, I wanted to see how everyone was doing. Babies look like they are growing nicely :) I see some woman on this or the other tr site are preggo with tr baby number 2 thats wonderful!!!! I went back to school to get my RN when Emery was 5 weeks old I just started my second semester so with 4 kids a house messy hubby and 4 kids life has been busy :) How is everyone doing?

I'm doing great. I can't believe your LO is 8 months. Boy does time fly.

We are great :) good to hear from u. Your princess is so beautiful

Question... how do I get to the journal??? I would LOVE to know that you got ur BFP on my birthday :) Hope things are still going OK, praying for you...

You can get to my journal by clicking ttc on army schedule at the bottom of my post. Sadly im not pg and no longer ttc but thank you for checking

You can get to my journal by clicking ttc on army schedule at the bottom of my post. Sadly im not pg and no longer ttc but thank you for checking
:hugs: dislike this for you. Praying that God will give u your hearts desire honey :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It seems like its been a while since anyone was here :(. But I have news!!!! I'm pregnant!!! Still very early days... But I have a great feeling about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->